I have to say that your creations are awesome - precise and functional. I like most your piaggio trike and helicopter. Helicopter looks like studless remake of nighthawk 8412 which I've got in my childhood.

Very nice MOC Nico.

Are these the only motorcycle wheels/tyres made?

Almost all modern sports bikes use 110-120mm wide front tyres and 180-200mm wide rear tyres of similar diameter and it does not appear to be an option to recreate this to scale?

cheers

Surly

Whoops found some!

12804928346_DISPLAY.jpg

Edited by Surly

And here is my last creation : Half Life 2's Dodge Charger : the jalopy !

DSCF0727.JPG

DSCF0716.JPG

Building Instruction is on the way...

Edited by nico71

Nico, I really like your models. This last (latest?) one is no exception. And the fact that you create instructions practically for every model, is very appreciated!

Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

On his website, Nico71 posted details about the Lego Half Life 2 Charger that he introduced a few days ago.

DSCF0714a.jpgDSCF0720.JPG

He wrote that "The building instructions are on the way. Stay tuned to the Facebook page !" where there is this "teaser" photo of "The Orange Crawler." :cry_happy: This

shows its powerful winch:

421940_374281029249261_220976177913081_1601917_268095241_n.jpg

I did not play HL2, so I had to look the Charger up, and it was ugly even in the game. The other thing is, that it works flawlessly and it is very fast. :thumbup:

The Crawler caught my eye immediately. It looks very strong, the frame is simple and the ground clearance is more than great.

Hello !

@David ! Many Many thanks to featured me ! I have a big lack of time to promote my creation of EB, BUT here is a small gift for you : the building instructions of the charger :

athumb.jpg

http://www.nico71.fr/half-life-2-charger/

Concerning the crawler, of yes, I have thought for a while to build one, I am very satisfied by the clibbing abilities (lovely winch !) and of course the colour layout, which is new for me but nice (lovely orange !!)

till then, you can watch some other pictures here at Setechnic.com : http://www.setechnic.com/Forum/topic5937.html

And :

DSCF07731024.jpg

DSCF07921024.jpg

Kinda big engine, hum ?

DSCF08041024.jpg

:)

@ Nico71: Tous les deux votre MOCs sont excellents ! Merci de les partager ! (Both of your MOCs are excellent! Thank you for sharing them!) :classic:

out of curiosity why didn't you use the unimog portal hub assemblies in the crawler didn't have enough of them or was it a issue of making a strong steering connection?

That crawler is niceee... Love the tube frame and orange panels! Can't wait to see more video footage!

I did not play HL2, so I had to look the Charger up, and it was ugly even in the game. The other thing is, that it works flawlessly and it is very fast. :thumbup:

The Crawler caught my eye immediately. It looks very strong, the frame is simple and the ground clearance is more than great.

in the game the car is a scrapcar that has been put into drivable state!