Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 3: Day Three

Well, I'm really confident that Donil is innocent now, but there's nothing more I can do to change anyone's minds. We'll have lost another townie, and have further realized the imminence of our own demise by tomorrow morning.

I suppose a lynch of a townie is a little better than no lynch at all, but I would still encourage everyone who can to change their votes to Ruxana.

It looks like we'll be losing Catya soon, unless she votes in these few remaining hours. Here's to hoping she's scum, but I doubt the scum would let one of their own die so easily... :sceptic:

True, I love my beautiful girlfriend so much, but lately she has become distant, talking only once per day, and not even at all today. I can hardly accept the fact that I will lose her, but it feels like I already have. :cry_sad:

Well, I'm really confident that Donil is innocent now, but there's nothing more I can do to change anyone's minds. We'll have lost another townie, and have further realized the imminence of our own demise by tomorrow morning.

I've already voted for Ruxana, and I stand by it, but if you are so convinced, can you share what convinced you?

As I've said, he's been a close ally of mine from the start. I've kept in contact with him this entire time, and there is nothing besides God's word that could convince me that he's not innocent. All of his actions, all of his words... everything has made me positive that he is town.

But I suppose that will be made clear, one way or another tomorrow.

Hey, I was just thinking. What if Donil or Ruxana is a bomb? So when we all rally our votes against them the last person to do so gets taken down with them? Just a thought. :look: Bombs are scary things, and don't make for very good friends. :tongue:

Hey, I was just thinking. What if Donil or Ruxana is a bomb?

What I'm worried about is Catya and Yan. They're only engaged, not married, which makes me think one or both may suicide when the others dies, hence the Lovers role. So 2 lives may depend on Catya's vote. :sadnew:

I have been accused that I killed Yuri, I have countered that accusation with the fact that I conducted a weak investigation upon him, both are equally valid.

True, but that you are a potential killer and we can't take any chances in the matter. The role you claim is unusual and more likely to help the scum than the town. I don't know if you could really be both 'snoop' and killer, but perhaps you borrowed the idea from one of your fellow Mafiosi.

Since Ruxana seems to be an unblockable tracker there would be no reason why she couldn't track me again, if we agreed upon the target. Worst case scenerio they die, and I end up being the most unluckiest townie who ever lived.

Or we end up with one more townie death that could have been avoided.

If you turn out to be town, then indeed you would be one unlucky townie, perhaps even a framed one. I'm sorry I can't find the information, but did you mention who exactly knew that you would be targeting Yuri last night?

Hey, I was just thinking. What if Donil or Ruxana is a bomb?

I doubt that Donil or Ruxana would have an action and also be a bomb. But I could be wrong of course.

What I'm worried about is Catya and Yan. They're only engaged, not married, which makes me think one or both may suicide when the others dies, hence the Lovers role. So 2 lives may depend on Catya's vote. :sadnew:

Is Catya more likely to be a townie, since no one (scum team members) pressed her to cast her vote? Perhaps we should shoot her a quick message to wake her from her nap -- which could became her last.

--- become

Okay, I am sorry I haven't talked. (One of my close relatives has sadly passed away)

Anyway, I will cast my vote to save my life I hope: Donil (Waterbrick Down).

Sorry again I have been so distant but I hope you will understand.

final vote tally

Donil (Waterbrick Down): 12 votes (Shadows, Roncanator, Pandora, CallMePieOrDie, KartoffelViking, Dragonator, Fugazi, Rick, iamded, Quarryman, Bob the Construction Man, WhiteFang)

Stanislav (Shadows): 1 votes (Waterbrick Down)

Ruxana (Roncanator): 8 votes (Sandy, [def], CorneliusMurdock, Peanuts, Captain Tamamono, JimButcher, Brickdoctor, Zepher)

Non-voters: 1 (The Crazy One)

*votes appearing in Rouge are locked in.

Although Catya did vote, it's nowhere near the correct format, it will not be counted...but she won't be killed off. Vote in the correct format, damnit!!! :tongue:

Donil (Waterbrick Down) will be executed. A conclusion will be up shortly. Please get your Night Actions in within the next 24 hours. Late Night Actions will not be accepted.

Although Catya did vote, it's nowhere near the correct format, it will not be counted...but she won't be killed off. Vote in the correct format, damnit!!! :tongue:

Ivan always did have a soft spot for the lovely ladies. :wink:

I'm not sure what you're excuse is, but I approve. :grin:

028.jpg

Donil has one last task he needs to take care of before being executed.

029.jpg

"I bet it is feeling good to vote again, huh Samuel?" Ivan asks.

"Yes," answers Samuel, "I love voting!"

030.jpg

"What is everyone voting for?" Agent Veronica asks, "I thought I told you not to form a lynch mob."

"Lynch mob?" Ivan laughs, "You are misunderstanding the words you are hearing...um...We were talking about Love Voting, the new game show! That is what we are performing tonight! We are spoofing famous dating show 'Love Connection!'"

Agent Veronica is satisfied and they head in to see the show.

031.jpg

Ivan runs up to The Cross-Dressing Construction Man to tell him about the change of plans.

"We are no longer doing the Best Little Whorehouse..." Ivan tells him, "Quick, make spoof of Love Connection."

032.jpg

"Welcome everyone to Love Voting!" Boris the host introduces the show, "The show where one lucky bachelor interviews three bachelorettes and the audience votes on who he gets to date! Let's meet tonight's lucky bachelor, Donil!"

033.jpg

"Hi everybody!" Says Donil, "My first question for the bachelorettes is 'In this day and age, there are a lot of dangers for a single lady, especially in Moonlight. How do you keep yourself safe while dating?"

034.jpg

"Oh well, I'm engaged," says Catya, Bachelorette #1 "So, I don't date very often. It would upset Yan. I don't like to talk very often anyway. Maybe once or twice a day so that's all I have to say."

"Well, I'm a highway patrol officer," says Vera, Bachelorette #2, "So, I run their records before a date. Then I keep them under 24 hour surveillance for a couple of days leading up to the first date. I've checked up on you: stranding an old lady without a ride... :sceptic: "

"I keep myself safe," says The Cross-Dressing Construction Man, Bachelorette #3 "by shooting my date in the back of the head execution style. That way if they had any intention of hurting me, they can't."

033.jpg

"Thank you," Donil says, "Now tell me, if I was Santa Clause and you were sitting on my lap, what would you say?"

034.jpg

"Oh well, I'm engaged," says Bachelorette #1 "So, I wouldn't sit on Santa's lap."

"Take it out! Exit only!" says Bachelorette #2.

Bachelorette #3 just giggles.

033.jpg

"Thank you," Donil says, "Last question: Please complete this sentence: I would do anything for you except__________."

034.jpg

"...talk." says Bachelorette #1.

"...that sick Santa Claus roleplay thing you talked about." says Bachelorette #2.

"...have a vagina." answers Bachelorette #3.

039.jpg

"Who should we voting for?" Ivan asks Agent Veronica.

"Well" Agent Veronica says, "Bachelorette #3 has a nice corset and she has a great plan for staying safe."

"I am agreeing!" Ivan says.

035.jpg

"OK ladies and gentlemen," Boris the host announces, "Our studio audience has voted and our winner is Bachelorette #3!"

"Oh my God!" Bachelorette #3 screams, "This is the best day of my life!"

036.jpg

"Congratulations Donil!" Boris the host announces, "Come meet your date!"

037.jpg

Bang!

"That's all the time we have for tonight!" Boris the host says, "Tune in next time for Love Voting!"

038.jpg

...and that was the end of Donil (Waterbrick Down).

040.jpg

"Why do all these plays end in death?" Agent Veronica asks.

"It is all little town of Moonlight knows," Ivan answers.

"Oh poor things..." Agent Veronica says.

Get those night actions in!