Sign in to follow this  
El Bucanero

Best Pirate Lego MOC ship

The topic sais it all, what LEGO pirate moc ship do you like the best? I believe I am the first to post it.

My personal favorite is Dreamwebs Red dragon

a1.jpg

The Design is beatiful, lots of detail(like the ventilation system in the kitchen), the sails look great and it is Dutch!

Now It's your turn, what Pirate MOC Ship do you like the best and why?

Mr Tiber

I have yet to build or post mine but id pick it for scope of the project. And cause im biased BUT having sad that Ghoulrealm is my favourite MOC'er hands down he's not afriad to do the unconventional and i like him for that.

Thats a very difficult question for me, because almost every moc has favorable and unfavorable elements.

Even on my mocs, I never feel they are quite finished and are constantly changing.

And the different styles of building all have merit and objectionable aspects.

I honestly believe in this and not trying to be affable.

Please don't make me choose *wacko*

I agree it's hard to choose your favourite MOC. Every MOCer has his own unique building style and it's sometimes even hard to compare their creations - some of them are great because they're realistic, while others because they're colourful and decorated, and so on...

However, I think my favourite MOC ship so far would be Kurt Baty's RTS LEGOMALEE.

dsc00957.jpg

I don't think there's a thread about it on our forum, however there's a Lugnet thread here.

I must complain though that there are so few pictures of this MOC, and they don't show the interior, so it makes me wonder if there is any. But the overall look is just great, I like the size, the details and the realism.

Mr Tiber, it appears aren't many with a favourite ship! I must admit I don't have a favourite MOC ship because there's just so many I don't know which one to choose. Dreamweb does make very good ships though and they do stand out in my memory.

Perhaps you could link a few ship MOC Brickshelf folders in your first post to help inspire everyone.

Fine fine...My favorite MOC is this one.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=196877

oh wait...thats my ship :)

PS should have new pics on progress later on today. I've been waiting for two orders from bricklink to complete. I was hoping to have them for the long weekend, but alas canada post is rather on the slowish side.

Mr Tiber, it appears aren't many with a favourite ship! I must admit I don't have a favourite MOC ship because there's just so many I don't know which one to choose. Dreamweb does make very good ships though and they do stand out in my memory.

Perhaps you could link a few ship MOC Brickshelf folders in your first post to help inspire everyone.

Fine fine...My favorite MOC is this one.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=196877

oh wait...thats my ship :)

Are you seriously nominating this ship Mr Morse or just joking? Not that there's anything wrong with nominating your own creation but I'm just wondering.

You have an excellect assortment of mini-figure faces in this picture!

Sparodically I'm going to delve into the Pirate MOC Sub-forum and dig out a ship for everyone to take into consideration...

Here's the Denise...

front.jpg

Visit the VOC Ship Denise thread for more pictures and discussion.

The topic sais it all, what LEGO pirate moc ship do you like the best? I believe I am the first to post it.

My personal favorite is Dreamwebs Red dragon

a1.jpg

I do not like ships with jaggered hulls so much as I prefer smooth surfaces for hulls. I agree with Tiber that Dreamweb ship is very good.

I'm sorry if me unearthing this fairly old topic bothers anyone but...

Hey, have these ships been posted before?

sss01.jpg

One of LegoPirates ships

errika-01.jpg

This folder looks interesting too.

These do not have brick-built hulls but are cool noetheless.

I also thought I found anther big one that there was only one picture of problably from some lego show, but I can't locate it at the moment...

Wuh??? Is that a serious question directed toward the theoretical future members to post in this thread or a rhetorical question directed toward me?

What makes you think there was a question directed at you Mr Oo7? Nobody was addressing you were they? Or have I missed something...