Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

Alexander sees two new quest on the Quest Board and he approaces to the Board: "Damn, this Quest isn't for me. I would have liked to partecipate but I don't have the necessary requirements." After seeing the second Quest shorter than the first, he decides to sign-up for Quest 54.

Returning from the Quest Board, Alexander sees a man which seems Arthur Justus Regulus VII and approaches to him: "Are you Arthur Justus Regulus VII?? I'm Alexander Vandangant and I have your spider leg. We want to close our deal??"

There was a loud rant outside the Great Hall. With a shattering sound the doors flung open and an elven Ranger entered with a grim look on her face. By the power of the kick the doors clashed to the walls and fell back into the lock. With a trembling voice she called, so that everyone could here it: "Ëas massë?"

After that Alexander sees a new Elf entering in the Hall: "Hey, are you new here?? Would you like to take a drink??"

Edited by Wedge09

After that Alexander sees a new Elf entering in the Hall: "Hey, are you new here?? Would you like to take a drink??"

"I don't have time for this!" she answered the elf talking to her. Nessa looked around this kind of great tavern. She had no clue where she was. In a rushed tone she asked: "Have you seen a dwarf? He must be here around. Certainly he just arrived shortly."

Edited by herrJJ

"The only dwarf just arrived is Stigveladi Kötturin, but I think will not be very willing to discuss, at least not with an elf. Also there is no need to have all this haste."

"The only dwarf just arrived is Stigveladi Kötturin, but I think will not be very willing to discuss, at least not with an elf. Also there is no need to have all this haste."

Now she realized. An elf? She hadn't seen one of her kind in years... since it happend. Why are these people that kindly? With an uncertain voice she answered while still standing: "What does he look like? I followed him for weeks now! He stole a very precious gift of mine. Tell me, have you seen him? And I think it is my thing in which state I am!" She felt even more uncertain. Those people here - they were... different. No, that could not be. Watch out, stupid girl, noone is good. With a harsh tone she added: "Be quick. I'm in a hurry!"

Edited by herrJJ

Alexander sees two new quest on the Quest Board and he approaces to the Board: "Damn, this Quest isn't for me. I would have liked to partecipate but I don't have the necessary requirements." After seeing the second Quest shorter than the first, he decides to sign-up for Quest 54.

Returning from the Quest Board, Alexander sees a man which seems Arthur Justus Regulus VII and approaches to him: "Are you Arthur Justus Regulus VII?? I'm Alexander Vandangant and I have your spider leg. We want to close our deal??"

Arthur sighs. "Now I remember why even the Ancients were hesitant to embrace time travel." Arthur drops off 130 gold to Alexander Vagrant (again) in exchange for the Spider Leg, and mumbles something indistinct to De'kra about avoiding the Library.

Arthur flops down moodily next to Johnny Everyman, glaring angrily towards the universe in general. "So, is someone gonna tell me about those wanted posters, or...?"

"Seems the time stream's still a bit wonky, friend, though I wouldn't expect a non-magic user to notice. Anyhow, that gold that mysteriously appeared in your pouch? If you count it, you'll find it's the exact amount we discussed. Pleasure doin' business with ya."

"Yeah, why? Didn't anyone else sense it? It happened a couple months back, too, I was just too woozy to comment about it. I figured it had to do with the Chaos in the city..."

Thalion nodded, "Indeed! This is the second time since I've come here that this strange thing happened. The first time we were on a quest, and I know we were surrounded with a horde of arachnids. Then a blur, and the arachnids were gone! Something strange is at work here..."

Skrall walks back into the hall looking for the metasimian.

"Now where could he have gotten to." Skrall mutters silently, he prods the warden Benji.

"Have you seen the metasimian Thothwick? Wait weren't you tryin' to sell that hat of yers earlier?"

Arthur realizes he's not yet greeted Skrall. "Hello, my friend. I wasn't expecting to see you, Atramor, and Lord Boomingham so soon; I thought your Quest would go on longer than it did. What exactly happened over there?"

~Another new quest has been posted on the Quest Board (#55 by Capt.JohnPaul)!~

Arthur realizes he's not yet greeted Skrall. "Hello, my friend. I wasn't expecting to see you, Atramor, and Lord Boomingham so soon; I thought your Quest would go on longer than it did. What exactly happened over there?"

"Arthur, good to see you lad. Things went south, literally, are cover was blown while were investigatin' a bunch of missin' town watch and we had to book it out of there pretty quickly. It seems an age since I saw you as well. You were headin' to Haddon last time wasn't it?"

"The face of Eubric will be scarred forever. This is the embodiment of S.O.W's purpose upon Olegia. Perhaps, even ours too." Thothwick signs up for Quest #53: Chaos in Eubric, and joins his Beau in the Saloon, all too aware of the impending danger soon to surround the island he had come to call home, and all too aware that once Wren arrives, that these jaunts in the Saloon maybe the last they'll ever have.

"The face of Eubric will be scarred forever. This is the embodiment of S.O.W's purpose upon Olegia. Perhaps, even ours too." Thothwick signs up for Quest #53: Chaos in Eubric, and joins his Beau in the Saloon, all too aware of the impending danger soon to surround the island he had come to call home, and all too aware that once Wren arrives, that these jaunts in the Saloon maybe the last they'll ever have.

Skrall spotted the Metasimian, "Thothwick there ya are. Ready fer our bout in the Arena?"

Sign-ups for Quest 54: Taking Out the Laundry

Ellira Arbour (Sandy)

William Harkenshire (VolcanicPanik)

Talion Dwinlas (-obelix-)

Lawrence Boomingham (Zepher)

Dreyrugr (Vash the Stampede)

Stigveladi Kötturin (Psykater)

Alexander Vandangrant (Wedge09)

Edited by Waterbrick Down

Upon hearing the Ogre, Thothwick leant across the table to whisper to Hoptet.

"Stage one has been initiated. Prepare yourself for stage two! Ah! Mr. Skrall, we've gone far too long without conversing, since we acquainted ourselves amid the hustle and bustle of Dastan! I've been anticipating our little bout in the Arena. Very eager to take this Shield for a test drive."

Upon hearing the Ogre, Thothwick leant across the table to whisper to Hoptet.

"Stage one has been initiated. Prepare yourself for stage two! Ah! Mr. Skrall, we've gone far too long without conversing, since we acquainted ourselves amid the hustle and bustle of Dastan! I've been anticipating our little bout in the Arena. Very eager to take this Shield for a test drive."

"Then test it you shall. Arthur, Benji would you like to accompany us? We can continue our catching up during the middle of the rounds."

Atramor nodded to Boomingham as he said his goodbyes, but no audible reply came, only swallowing yet another mouthful of rum. He was still quite unsure about his opinion on his former party leader. Friendly enough, easy to get along with in the hall, but as a Questmate....it was a very different situation.

Edited by CallMePie

"Then test it you shall. Arthur, Benji would you like to accompany us? We can continue our catching up during the middle of the rounds."

"That sounds like an excellent plan."

"Actually, we travelled to Ennon, not Haddon, though I accompanied McColt to Haddon on my return trip to Eubric. It was...most enlightning, to say the least, getting a look into Wren's past. We saw how strong she was as a Hero...and how vulnerable. In short, she's a lot like us...and we're not so different from her."

"So there is noone here willing to help me?" She sighed. Her anger rose. You can trust nobody, she thought to herself, while looking around.

Sign-Ups for Quest 53

Hoke (UsernameMDM)

Atramor (CallMePie)

Arthur (Flipz)

Skrall (WBD)

Thothwick (Prof. Flitwick)

William Harkenshire (VolcanicPanik)

DSCN0003.jpg

"Arthur, weren't it? Those wanted posters? Ah, who knows what the Town Watch gets up to. They aren't folks I've ever seen before. And I've seen lots of folks, believe you me! Zee, Zander... what's that other one? Lots of Z names. Weird stuff. Don't know too many Z names. Court of Demons too. Ha! Fools will be fools, my friend. I'm just waiting here until my own little ordeal blows over. The city can be a dangerous place for those of us who aren't careful. Anywho, that Sergeant One-Leg... he's a tough fellow. He'll get them or die trying. He and that Patricia are the only ones who ever brought me in on account of anything, and Gurnam bought me out once. But, yeah, point is, I don't know if Heroica will have to worry her pretty little head about those folks. Town Watch ain't good, but Sergeant Bennetton will get them. I hear he's a friend of Heroica, too."

"Likely related to Zoot--he is, after all, the master of demons. Bennetton, eh...? What sort of encounters has he had with Heroica in the past? Actually, why don't we take a walk to the Arena and chat--there's someone there I'd like you to meet." Arthur gets up and leads Everyman to the Arena.

Skrall unholstered his Hunter's Crossbow letting a bolt fly at the Metasimian from the back row. He glanced up at Arthur, "And how is the fine lady Wren doing these days? I hear she's on her way to Eubric"

"Well, it turns out she betrayed her party on her final Quest for Heroica--only three of the six are still alive, not counting Wren, of course. She stole an artifact called the Amulet of Gods from us after we did all the work to take it from the Last General of Ennon, an Amulet that lets the user summon a god into a mortal form. She plans to summon Zoot and then steal his power for herself, so she can experience the beauty of Chaos forever." Arthur pauses. "It's a long story, I'd best start at the beginning--but first, I'd like to introduce you to someone. This is Johnny Everyman, a friend of Felton, Hans, and Sir Poletad. Everyman, this is Skrall, one of the Heroes who served with Tensi and Haldor in Haddon."

DSCN0003.jpg

Skrall nodded at Everyman, "Good to meet ya. Wren's after becomin' a god eh? Doesn't surprise me, she always did seem a few pumpkins short of a patch."

Everyman salutes Skrall. "Nice to meet you, Skrall! I don't have many Ogre friends, can't hurt to add one. Haldor and Tesni... they were the Nords, right? A couple or something. I can hardly recall everyone I meet. Tesni wanted to bring in Roderick dead or alive. I liked that. Ah well, word on the street is that he exploded or something. I really wanted that reward too."

"To answer your question, Arthur, I only know what I hear. Bennetton has been known to pass some knowledge on to your barkeep, and he's worked with heroes before. He was up for promotion before Lillybelly, but turned down the job because the job blows. I don't love the guy, but he's sure as hel smart, and also good at surviving. He lost his leg to some Wolfgang thugs once, but he killed them all anyway while bleeding out. He patched it up himself and hobbled back to head quarters. His eye was taken out by some crazy harlot alchemist he was involved with... while undercover or something, in the Hovels. She tried to blow up the place, he tried to blow up her and she took his eye out for his troubles. She tried to flee on a boat after that, but he paddled out and set it on fire. He's a no nonsense kind of guy. I hear he gets on pretty well with the new Captain."

Skrall nodded at Everyman, "Good to meet ya. Wren's after becomin' a god eh? Doesn't surprise me, she always did seem a few pumpkins short of a patch."

Taking advantage of the metasimian's distraction Skrall drew his greatsword and advanced from the front row.

DSCN0003.jpg

Everyman salutes Skrall. "Nice to meet you, Skrall! I don't have many Ogre friends, can't hurt to add one. Haldor and Tesni... they were the Nords, right? A couple or something. I can hardly recall everyone I meet. Tesni wanted to bring in Roderick dead or alive. I liked that. Ah well, word on the street is that he exploded or something. I really wanted that reward too."

"To answer your question, Arthur, I only know what I hear. Bennetton has been known to pass some knowledge on to your barkeep, and he's worked with heroes before. He was up for promotion before Lillybelly, but turned down the job because the job blows. I don't love the guy, but he's sure as hel smart, and also good at surviving. He lost his leg to some Wolfgang thugs once, but he killed them all anyway while bleeding out. He patched it up himself and hobbled back to head quarters. His eye was taken out by some crazy harlot alchemist he was involved with... while undercover or something, in the Hovels. She tried to blow up the place, he tried to blow up her and she took his eye out for his troubles. She tried to flee on a boat after that, but he paddled out and set it on fire. He's a no nonsense kind of guy. I hear he gets on pretty well with the new Captain."

"Oh, great. The Watch. Here's hoping Vaygas hasn't set them against me..." Then again, would he really want to draw attention to himself like that? Especially with Caroline here... "Speaking of what you've heard, what have Felton, Hans, and Sir Poletad been up to since we left them in Ennon?"

"Hmmm... I'm not sure. I was really waiting to go on the neverending quest but I suppose that I can accompany you... if I knew which quest you are talking about :tongue:"

"And you wanted my tricorne?"