Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

"Greetings elven lady. My name is Maurice Ratibor, Paladin and servant of Ennoc. I

Stars shine on our meeting, Master Ratibor. Yes, I do have the power of healing, gifted from my makers in order to bring harmony to the world. I have no doubt that, with these rogues about my staff and your shield will be needed.

sorry Chromeknight. I wanted to give the post a bit of meat besides "Guts will be our leader." and move the RP along a bit.

"Don't most of us here, unfortunately. Me included on some occasions..."

it's ok, perhaps something like "sorrow watched Nerwen's reaction carefully".. that would give me a hook to respond to.

I don't mean to be preaching how to RP though!

Nerwen smelled the figure. Though she could not smell breath, there was a sharp note of odor about him.

Drinking you mean? I doubt it. But you smell... pickled. Your insides must be a sight.

So, is everyone ready to go? I have yet to go to the marketplace after the last quest.

Edited by Chromeknight

"...That is a new comment...

Perhaps I should bathe..."

Nerwen excuses herself and walks down to the market. After stopping by Elphaba's wagon, she has two new scrolls tucked into her satchel and an empty coin-purse.

But here, take this 22 gold, I won't be able to buy mine until after this quest anyway."

Thank you, I shall pay it back as soon as possible.

"I have no objection to that. It's good to have an experienced leader."

I'm fine with him as party leader as well.

When he prepare to move to the bar, he sees Erik Tyrvarr announcement, Alexander is interested in the holy bomb for 7 gold.

Glancing up and seeing someone who appeared to be interested in his bomb, Erik wandered over.

"I'm trying to sell some stuff to raise money for some of Elpheba's goods."

Noticing a few bombs hanging off the rangers belt, he gestures towards them.

"It's almost the same as those, only it does light damage."

He offers the bomb to Alexander.

Edited by Myrddyn

Amma hears how the chosen party discusses who should be their leader. That filthy man is designated to be their leader? I bet he does not have a clue what it means leading a such a group, no matter what he claims.

She also notices all the people, that are leaving for a quest, talking about a marketplace. "Since the Hall begins to empty again, it should be time for me to inspect this town a little more." With that said she empties her cup of tea, jumps off her stool and trudges to the door...

Edited by PsyKater

The water bomb then... Pleasure doing business with you.

Benji hands the demonic scissors to Sarge and takes the 120 gold, handcannon, and water bomb.

Edited by Flare

Sarge goes on the quest 42; after getting the scissors from Benjii and returning from the marketplace.

OOC: Can I report to quest 42 now flare?

Edited by Skyrimguy

Alexander encounter Erik and says: "Thank you for the bomb" after that he gives to Erik 7 gold.

Sarge goes on the quest 42; after getting the scissors from Benjii and returning from the marketplace.

OOC: Can I report to quest 42 now flare?

eugene-icon.jpg

"If you're ready to go then we can get zoomin'! Yes, we'll fly to where I last saw them. Ready? OK lets go!"

Eugene pulls Sarge's hand and zooms off.

It will take a little bit for you to arrive to your destination, so don't worry you should arrive around tomorrow. Don't post in the quest thread until I send you a PM telling that you can, or until you see that Eugene has arrived with you there in the thread. :wink:

BTW in your stats you forgot to add your new bedroll and 2 potions. And your power should be 20. :wink:

Amma hears how the chosen party discusses who should be their leader. That filthy man is designated to be their leader? I bet he does not have a clue what it means leading a such a group, no matter what he claims.

icon.png

Benji guesses what the dwarf is thinking and exclaims loudly: "A smart dwarf you are! Who knows why he was chosen as party leader, I don't know anyone who would want to even just be with him! You're a smart guy. I like you. Whats your name, sir?"

Edited by Flare

*flashback*

*before Amma had left the building to go to the marketplace* :wink:

icon.png

Benji guesses what the dwarf is thinking and exclaims loudly: "A smart dwarf you are! Who knows why he was chosen as party leader, I don't know anyone who would want to even just be with him! You're a smart guy. I like you. Whats your name, sir?"

On her way out, Amma jerks as the loud voice of the elf-looking Warden sounds through the Hall. She looks sceptic to Benji and wonders what intentions he might have. She suspects that he wants to make a clear statement against the Raider but he had addressed her after all. She wants to answer, but then she stops immediately. He might be a fellow of the elf that was chasing me before I came here. Be careful! How did he know what I thought anyway? She decides to answer short:

"Well, I suppose, I am much smarter than you are which proves that all those cliché about intelligent Elves and dumb dwarfs." With that she runs out of the Hall, heading to the Marketplace.

*end of flashback*

Edited by PsyKater

Weary from his long travels, Hoke pushes open the large door and enters Heroica Hall once again. He sees many new faces as well as the old and familiar. He makes his way to the bar and orders some food and drink. Looking around, he spots a large cushioned comfortable chair situated next to the crackling fire of the hall's great hearth. It looks like a good place to rest and take his meal.

*flashback*

*before Amma had left the building to go to the marketplace* :wink:

On her way out, Amma jerks as the loud voice of the elf-looking Warden sounds through the Hall. She looks sceptic to Benji and wonders what intentions he might have. She suspects that he wants to make a clear statement against the Raider but he had addressed her after all. She wants to answer, but then she stops immediately. He might be a fellow of the elf that was chasing me before I came here. Be careful! How did he know what I thought anyway? She decides to answer short:

"Well, I suppose, I am much smarter than you are which proves that all those cliché about intelligent Elves and dumb dwarfs." With that she runs out of the Hall, heading to the Marketplace.

*end of flashback*

Benji stares after the dwarf with a confused expression on his face and continues to stand there for a minute, a bit confused by the slightly strange and random thing the dwarf had said. "Dwarves... just grumps..." Benji mutters.

Edited by Flare

OoC: Don't worry, only three more wanted posters to come, and then the Hall shall be quiet from me again. :grin:

Another Town Watch man filters into the room. He is an officer, and walks with a hobble. It takes a second to realize, but he is missing a leg. He grumbles a greeting to Scheherazade, clearly familiar with the hall to a certain degree. Johnny Everyman slouches down in his chair a little, but the man pays him no heed. He hobbles over to the board and tacks another wanted poster to it. He then walks out of the room quickly.

ZanderPromo.jpg

Wanted: Zander, Prince of Power, Member of the Court of Demons

OoC: Don't worry, only three more wanted posters to come, and then the Hall shall be quiet from me again. :grin:

Ooc: Hallelujah.

Alexander approaches to the bounty board and start observing the bounty poster put by the Town Watch man shortly before. To himself Alexander says: "Interesting, mmm, very interesting bounty, I do a tought to this bounty." To Benji Carvenhall: "What do you think, my friend?? I don't know - seeing the smailing face of the young on the bounty - if I have to worry about what is behind the appearance or whether to laugh. By the name "Court of the Demons" and "Prince of Power" don't seem any good things, but the face contradicts everything."

OOC: This is, I think, my first attempt to roleplay in the Hall and therefore sorry if it doesn't come out a good result. Sorry Flare to bother you, but Benji is the character I know better :sweet:

Horizon opens the door and enters the hall, a cool breeze sweeps in behind him as he gazes around watching fellow adventureres go about their business. He continues to look around and notices a table towards the back of the hall with a small sign reading, "Hero Signup." He approaches who he thinks to be a gaurd and engages conversation.

"So is this where I am to begin?"

"Welcome to Heroica Hall, oh and to answer your question yes this is where you'll sign up as a hero and register for future quest."

"Great, well if your ready how shall I proceed?"

"Its quite a simple task just a little background info to cover first. What is your name?"

"Horizon Sevant."

"your age?"

"Well I believe I'm around twenty five though I'm not sure your guess is as good as mine."

"And Mr. Horizon which of the six factions or classes can I mark you under?"

"I was hoping as training as a rogue their stealth and speed seems right up my alley."

"Wonderfull well thats all. I'll go send this off and you can explore the hall."

horizon.png

Horizon Sevant

26 Year old Human Rogue

Power: 4

Health: 7/7

Gold: 10

Equipment: Small Sharpened Dagger

Inventory: Vial of Venom, Potion

Edited by Un1ted2

Drake slammed his drink on the table as he felt some cold air blow through the hall.

"Alright, who left all the windows open?"

Benji slips away from Drake who almost caught Benji fanning Drake with the cold air

Hoke slides into the cracked door as to not allow the chilly air to swirl itself into the Hall. Noticing the fire in the hearth needs some tending, he grabs a few fresh logs and strategically places them onto the dwindling fire. As smoke curls around the fresh logs, Hoke slides off his capelet into a makeshift blanket and settles into the larged cushioned chair. His eyes begin to droop as the embers lick the logs alight with their devilish embers tongues.

Benji yawns. He didn't see anyone he knew, and didn't see anyone else interesting enough to bother, so he sat down in a corner and took a snooze.

Drake, being the drinker he is, fell onto a conveniently placed piece of carpet by a warm fire and fell asleep.

Atramor frowns as he walked into the hall. None of the people inside were recognizable in the slightest - not that there were a lot of them. A glance at the board told him they were all out on Quests...being that the trip back from Strivvi had been so rapid, his mind was having trouble coming back to speed in Eubric.

Luckily, Scheherezade still served rum. So it wasn't much of a problem.

Swigging the beverage as he examined the out-of-place wanted posters also pinned to the Questboard, he shrugged, walking back out of the hall. The trip may had been cut short, but he felt his cloak had gained twenty pounds with all the loot. McCafferey abandoned his shoulder, settling herself on a table and idly pecking food crumbs from it.

Ellaria couldn't help but to feel disappointed to be back in Eubric so soon. As soon as they had arrived, she tried asking the Town Watch if they had heard anything new about her missing baby, but the watchmen she met did not understand what she was talking about. Frustrated and gloomy, Ellaria returned to the Heroica Hall. She didn't feel like going to Spriggans, as there was nothing but an empty crib waiting for her there. She hoped that a new quest would have appeared for her to sign into, but she had no such luck.