Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

Tesni woke from her slumber as her name was called. She took a look at the posting and grinned, Namyrra was a great help in battle. It would be good to catch up. Deciding it would be best to visit the marketplace Tesni left the hall.

Sitting down next to Dreyrugr, Erik began sorting through his stuff. "What a lot of junk." he mumbled. He grabbed something to write on, and wrote down:

For sale

1 Holy bomb - 7 gold

4 bones - 7 gold each

1 Spear (WP 9) - 90 gold

He then posted this on the announcement board, grabbed a beer, and went to sleep.

Edited by Myrddyn

Cinna watched as her questmates left for the market. Checking her own purse, she sighed and sat back down by the fireplace.

"Guess I'll just wait here until it's time to meet up." she said to herself with a sigh.

While surveying his future team, Hybros noted that Cinna was poorly stocked on Tonics, and how she sighed when checking her purse. Heading over to her, he pulled out 100 gold from his magical coin sack and handed it to her. "I read in the Library what happened in the Fields of Glory, eheh... we do not need something like that to happen again..."

Cinna looks up at Hybros and blushes. Taking the gold, she smiles.

"Thank you, I shall put this to good use in the marketplace. The direwolves...that was a mess. Tonics are a good idea. Will you be heading to the market as well?"

"I have already bought all I needed..." Hybros showed Cinna a sack full of Health Cores. "...eheh..."

Her eyes widen.

"Oh, I see. Well, I better be off then. I need to get some supplies."

She heads off to the marketplace.

Benji shouts to all the hall:

"Hey! Anyone else interested in my Demonic Scissors (WP:13, fire-elemental, damages two enemies in one turn; daggers)!??"

Mizuki yawns and walks up to the Questboard. She sees that only one quest is left so she signs up for Quest #52: Tower of Doom

Tesni Re-entered the hall, soon it would be time to leave once more but for now a hearty meal and a good drink beckoned.

Tarn smiles at Tesni as she looks for a drink.

"So we are to be Questmates once again. It seems like so long ago since we rid the burial chamber of Crozen together, doesn't it?"

He begins to sit down, and then realises that he would be better off heading back to the Marketplace to sell the Hide before his Quest started, smiled at Tesni again and left.

----------------------------------------------

Current signups for Quest#52: Tower of Doom

Siercon, level 6 Mage (Siercon and Coral)

Maurice Ratibor, level 18.5 Paladin (Etzel)

Guts Holla, level 21 1/3 Raider (Scubacarrot)

Sarge, level 7 Rogue (skyrimguy)

Nagure, level 11 Barbarian (Costy)

Nerwen Calmcacil, level 14 Cleric (Chromeknight)

Stigveladi ("Amma") Kötturin, level 1 Mage (PsyKater)

William Harkenshire, level 15 1/2 Warden

Dreyrugr, level 6 Rogue (Vash the Stampede)

Sorrow, level 15 Assassin (Endgame)

Mizuki Kimura, level 12 1/2 Rogue (zakura)

There's been a lot of too-ing and fro-ing in the Hall with 2 other Quests being signed up for and being picked so let me know if I have missed you off.

I will be revealing the 6 chosen questers tomorrow, however as it stands I have a good idea who I will be taking. Thanks for your interest!

Edited by Rumble Strike

An annoyed genie wooshes around in the hall, looking very anxious and well, annoyed.

eugene-icon.jpg

"I'm looking for a replacement hero (Quest 42). I need someone to help my two friends fight off some baddies! Please! Anybody! :cry_sad: You'll even get your even share of the rewards (420 Gold to split, a rare potion of choice for each party member, and increased reputation with the Guild of Invision.)!!! I need to get going today, so please someone volunteer to help me out. I'll be terrible afraid of what Erdy and Pretzel will say if I return with no help."

With that Eugene the Genie sits down on the stairs and waits for someone to come up and volunteer...

Really I'd appreciate it if someone would sign up :tongue:

"Ok, I'll come on your quest." Sarge says to the desperate genie.

"BENJII!" Sarge bellows "I'll be needing those scissors now If you will!"

OOC: Unless Rumble says otherwise.

Edited by Skyrimguy

The doors to the hall creak open slightly and a silly looking figure makes his way in, quietly. He is clutching a purse of money. He shanties up to the bar and tosses a few coins down. His voice quivers as he orders a drink.

"Erm... one... wine or something. Or a beer maybe. Do you have any rum? Rum would be nice. Some fiery rum." His voice grows in confidence as he orders. He slips the purse into a pocket.

DSCN0003.jpg

"So, how does one become a hero? Would one not be allowed to be a hero if one stole, do you think? What if it was from the rich and for the poor, erm, assuming that ones self was the poor person in that situation." Johnny Everyman laughs.

"Crazy things on the streets of Eubric, now-a-days, am I right? Man, you think you've got rumors?! Just wait until I start telling these poor saps my stories. Boy, is it getting cold out there, or is that just me? I hear there's a storm a-comin', too." He chuckles again.

Johnny Everyman has entered the hall. He would like to gossip, if anyone is interested.

The two Metasimians continued to sip their drinks in the Saloon, Hoptet listening intently to Thothwick's recital of the Quest, debating whether or not to sign up on a Heroica Quest.

".. I, of course, couldn't condone the slaughter, so I refused ... " "... spiders larger than this saloon, scared me half to death! Never seen anything so terrifying ..." "... beautiful scales, never a more elegant creature walked Olegia, or would 'flew' be correct? ..." "... accompanied her safely to her humble abode, was afriad she'd be a repeat of poor Master Ziegfried. Speaking of Ziegfrieds, we took the remains ..." "... unbeknownst to all of us, we acquainted ourselves with all six Heroica leaders! Or, did he list seven? ..."

As Thothwick's account of his Quest was drawing to a close, Hoptet pointed at the Halls new arrival.

"New hero. With fun hat."

"Another pirate? Bah, that gentlemen is probably an acquaintance of Atramor-" Thothwick broke away from the conversation, to imitate spitting upon speaking the name of a Witch "-He better not be a Witch, too."

"Speaking of which, there a new Witch in Eubric."

"What?"

"I say there new Witch in Eubric. She has horse-house in by the stalls."

"Bah! I'll see to that!"

And with that, Thothwick downed the last of his Sherry, and ran off to the market place. A rather more complacent Hoptet sipped the last of his mead, and followed Thothwick out of the hall.

"Ok, I'll come on your quest." Sarge says to the desperate genie.

"BENJII!" Sarge bellows "I'll be needing those scissors now If you will!"

OOC: Unless Rumble says otherwise.

eugene-icon.jpg

"Thank you!" The genie says most appreciately to Sarge. "We can get going as soon as you've finished whatever business you have here. Just let me know when you're ready to leave."

icon.png

"OK old man, what would you say to 150 gold + the handcannon towards the scissors? Acceptable or not? We never really made a final decision on the price."

eugene-icon.jpg

"Thank you!" The genie says most appreciately to Sarge. "We can get going as soon as you've finished whatever business you have here. Just let me know when you're ready to leave."

icon.png

"OK old man, what would you say to 150 gold + the handcannon towards the scissors? Acceptable or not? We never really made a final decision on the price."

" I seem to be 30 gold short. I spent my other hundred on an amethyst. But you could have this water bomb and/or my longsword."

Amma had arrived at the bar and sat down on a stool at the end of the bar alone. Heroes are coming and going, blabbering, most of them do not even take a notice of all the other heroes sitting in the bar.

"Can I have a herbal tea, please?", Amma asks the orcish barmaid and whispers: "Do you have something with magic mushrooms? I feel that I need some uppers..."

Nipping at her tea, she watchs the Heroes coming and leaving. Most of the arrived Heroes are leaving for their next quest already and the Hall becomes much quieter again. Seems to be busy here now and then and pretty quiet in between. Weird place.

Edited by PsyKater

After bringing the remains to the family Ziegfried with the fellow heroes, Alexander enters in the Hall and starts to search for Arthur Justus Regulus VII that had sent a message for the Spider Leg. To himself Alexander speaks: "Damn, I don't see him nowere. I want to use the gold from him to buy a gem, but I guess I have to wait"

Meanwhile he goes to the questboard and sign-up for the only Quest remained: Quest 52: Tower of Doom.

When he prepare to move to the bar, he sees Erik Tyrvarr announcement, Alexander is interested in the holy bomb for 7 gold.

Edited by Wedge09

The elegant looking man in the turban reappeared in the Hall, and looked far more satisfied at the number of signups. Going down the list, he nodded at several names before compiling a list of 6:

Chosen participants for Quest#52: Tower of Doom:

Maurice Ratibor, level 18.5 Paladin (Etzel)

Guts Holla, level 21 1/3 Raider (Scubacarrot)

Nagure, level 11 Barbarian (Costy)

Nerwen Calmcacil, level 14 Cleric (Chromeknight)

Sorrow, level 15 Assassin (Endgame)

Mizuki Kimura, level 12 1/2 Rogue (zakura)

The group will leave tomorrow, so make any last minute purchases!

OOC: I have not picked a Party Leader yet. I know three of you are currently hosting your own Quests, not sure if you want the extra responsibility. Likewise for Chromeknight, who has just had to oversee such a large group in Quest#44. Perhaps you could RP this in the Hall before we set off.

Guts looked down and saw a man posting the chosen heroes for Quest 52. Guts smirked, he had only come back to the hall for a day or two. Nevertheless, Guts quickly packed up his stuff and was ready to go in no time. Guts checked the list again to see who his companions for this one would be. Some of the heroes he had never met, Maurice Ratibor, Nagure, and... Sorrow? That could not be right. Guts looked around suspiciously, but could not find anything out of the ordinary. The raider took a breath, if Sorona would have been able to infiltrate here, that'd be a real problem. With him as well was Mizuki, the good-humoured rogue that was with him on Quest 44 as well, and Nerwen, who he knew he had insulted with his actions back there, but Guts knew it had been the right thing. Demons are not to be trifled with, after all.

Guts proceeded to leen against the Questing Board, hoping to get a hold of his fellow questees before they'd leave.