Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

Good! Then we could play Marco Polo with our weapons! :laugh:

Uhm...

Someone tried to buy a free drink! (drink! :drunk: ) Who's still playing the Heroica Drinking Game?

Me! Me! Meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

Someone tried to buy a free drink! (drink! :drunk: ) Who's still playing the Heroica Drinking Game?

The drinks are free?

Perhaps they will have some Green-Lea Tea.

And does the Herioca Drinking Game include those who drink Green-Lea?

Edited by The_Customizer

The Crusader King doesn't want the impostor to give people a bad impression of the Crusader Knights. Plus the surcoat was stolen

Don't talk to me like that! :angry: I'm a knight! Bacari then shoots at a female elf, I want to buy more drinks! I have a long lost brother who died! Bacari then throws a shuriken at a crusader who barged in.

Don't talk to me like that! :angry: I'm a knight! Bacari then shoots at a female elf, I want to buy more drinks! I have a long lost brother who died! Bacari then throws a shuriken at a crusader who barged in.

You dare "shoot" at me?

This is why "drinking" should not be allowed here.

Too much spoils the mind. Even an Elven one.

Firstly, I wasn't talking about you.

Secondly, you guys don't seem to get this. I'm trying to find a way to get rid of the Crusaders. They were originally part of my backstory, and got turned into shurikan-throwing knights by another player. I labeled that particular character an impostor and killed him off so we could get rid of him. They're supposed to be from a far away land. They can't be coming into the saloon all the time. :wink:

Edited by Brickdoctor

Firstly, I wasn't talking about you.

Secondly, you guys don't seem to get this. I'm trying to find a way to get rid of the Crusaders. They were originally part of my backstory, and got turned into shurikan-throwing knights by another player. I labeled that particular character an impostor and killed him off so we could get rid of him. They're supposed to be from a far away land. They can't be coming into the saloon all the time. :wink:

"They have officially been labelled enemies on my list!" :thumbup:

"They have officially been labelled enemies on my list!" :thumbup:

No no no! The Crusaders are honorable opponents. This is why the Crusader King doesn't like people impersonating his men. Now because of the confusion the impostor has caused, you think that the Crusaders are baddies.

No no no! The Crusaders are honorable opponents. This is why the Crusader King doesn't like people impersonating his men. Now because of the confusion the impostor has caused, you think that the Crusaders are baddies.

"Oh. This is confusing! Well, lets hope there are not any more imposters."

You dare "shoot" at me?

This is why "drinking" should not be allowed here.

Too much spoils the mind. Even an Elven one.

No, I didn't shoot you, another elf, it's an inside joke. :wink: No, I didn't shoot Alexis either, that would be too wrong. :grin: Is that another drink??? :laugh:

Finished her meal and decides to go to the inn.

As she gets up she notices the new elf. Reminding herself to talk to her tomorrow.

Walks out of the bar.

"Oh. This is confusing! Well, lets hope there are not any more imposters."

Yes, let's. :hmpf_bad:

Anyways, let's get back to more pleasant talk. :classic:

Bacari closes his eyes and starts swinging his crossbow and pointing it randomly.

MARCO!!.... :devil:

Bacari closes his eyes and starts swinging his crossbow and pointing it randomly.

MARCO!!.... :devil:

Stands up from the bar.

Stares in the direction of the Crossbow, realizes it is just another drunkard. And sits down again.

*sigh*

Stands up from the bar.

Stares in the direction of the Crossbow, realizes it is just another drunkard. And sits down again.

*sigh*

I'm just playing around..... :classic: Fine, I'll put crossbow down.

"Yes, of course! ..... So... What should we talk about?"

"Yes, of course! ..... So... What should we talk about?"

How about we all have a ranger discussion, as we are all rangers it appears... favorite tracking skills anyone?

How about we all have a ranger discussion, as we are all rangers it appears... favorite tracking skills anyone?

Most of us are Rangers. :wink:

Anyhow, the best way to track is to use the trees to your advantage. And obviously silence is your best friend.

If the animal/other misc. target can't see you or hear you, you have the advantage as well as some nice cover in the foilage.

Most of us are Rangers. :wink:

Anyhow, the best way to track is to use the trees to your advantage. And obviously silence is your best friend.

If the animal/other misc. target can't see you or hear you, you have the advantage as well as some nice cover in the foilage.

And to not be seen, don't ever move if being stared at. As once your prey turns around and not facing you, they will quickly look back and they will see your movement. (Most of us are rangers, but the ones talking right now are.)

"Well, before I was here in Eubric, I lived near Castle Fortaan. I worked for an Orc warlord as his personal bounty hunter. I don't have any particularly unique techniques of tracking other than the usual asking around and researching what I can."

Sylph approached the bar. After a day of lounging in the Hall, he was finally hungry. He didn't dare sit down, so he ordered a cup of water and a loaf of bread and some fruit and walked with it back to his reclusion.

His bat clung to a beam on the ceiling right above Namyrra and the imp.

Tracking? I like to track elephants. You just follow the dung beetles. And I like elephants. :wub:

"Well, before I was here in Eubric, I lived near Castle Fortaan. I worked for an Orc warlord as his personal bounty hunter. I don't have any particularly unique techniques of tracking other than the usual asking around and researching what I can."

"Asking around" is the worst way to do so. What if you talked to someone related to your target? or what if your name (or your target's name) was mentioned a bit too loudly in a bar? All your stealth and work would disappear. Your target would instead be the one finding you, and some night you may see your target's sword in your face, rather then you about to kill him. So if you prefer to use this tactic be sure to know exactly who you are asking.

Tracking? I like to track elephants. You just follow the dung beetles. And I like elephants. :wub:

"Asking around" is the worst way to do so. What if you talked to someone related to your target? or what if your name (or your target's name) was mentioned a bit too loudly in a bar? All your stealth and work would disappear. Your target would instead be the one finding you, and some night you may see your target's sword in your face, rather then you about to kill him. So if you prefer to use this tactic be sure to know exactly who you are asking.

"And the random award goes to Mr. Docken!" :laugh: "Also, I said I researched what I could."