Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

And the orcs kinda contradict themselves, they say they won't burn the city to the ground, yet they will need to use violence? Everyone knows street riots always involve fire.

Who said anything about orcs going on street riots? That's the poor people in the Hovels doing that. :tongue:

Yeah, Eubric is in deep pickle soon. :wink:

Who said anything about orcs going on street riots? That's the poor people in the Hovels doing that. :tongue:

I just hope the choice we will have to make is going to be one people really have to think about, should be good! :thumbup:

...scribble scribble...

Quest name: The deep pickle

Requirements: Every single hero available! Intense mob fighting! You'll still probably be outnumbered 5 to 1.

JK! :tongue: I can't wait to see what these orcs will do next, those lucky rogues will probably be getting tons of RPing.

...scribble scribble...

Quest name: The deep pickle

Requirements: Every single hero available! Intense mob fighting! You'll still probably be outnumbered 5 to 1.

JK! :tongue: I can't wait to see what these orcs will do next, those lucky rogues will probably be getting tons of RPing.

Quest 100 of Heroica: All the heroes versus giant, 10-story tall statues of each god rampaging through Eubric. Each one being Level 999, of course.

Quest 100 of Heroica: All the heroes versus giant, 10-story tall statues of each god rampaging through Eubric. Each one being Level 999, of course.

:oh: That would be intense. If only swords could damage stone. :hmpf_bad:

Another Question for the Interim:

This is sort of a continuation of my last question. I asked which heroes we really want to see together. Those are doable, for the most part, especially if this game runs long. However, something else that's on my mind that we'll probably never get to see... BUT, which NPCs do you most want to see all hanging together in one quest? Should Gurnam meet Baba? Should The Order of the Crimson Crown Haroka join forces and crush Eubric? Should Jensen and Moranis have a show down? Or perhaps we want to see the Heads of all the Houses in one quest (this is the only one that I think is possible and I really want to see now that we've met almost all of them!). Alrighty, let's hear it!

This is sort of a continuation of my last question. I asked which heroes we really want to see together. Those are doable, for the most part, especially if this game runs long. However, something else that's on my mind that we'll probably never get to see... BUT, which NPCs do you most want to see all hanging together in one quest? Should Gurnam meet Baba? Should The Order of the Crimson Crown Haroka join forces and crush Eubric? Should Jensen and Moranis have a show down? Or perhaps we want to see the Heads of all the Houses in one quest (this is the only one that I think is possible and I really want to see now that we've met almost all of them!). Alrighty, let's hear it!

I would love to see a meeting between the heads of the houses.

Baba/Wren. :thumbup: Although I do hope to see the Order of the Crimson Crown to show up again, in one form or another.

Personally, I'd love for Crozen Porthiar to meet Wren. I think they'd make a great dark team. :sweet:

Patricia Ziegfried and Patricia of the Town Watch. :tongue: Or Gurnam and Miguel, or Atticus and Zelda.

EDIT: Elphaba and Baba, definitely.

Baba/Wren/Haroka, for sure. Though, before Atticus died, I kinda wanted to see him with Baba and Wren.

Although, if any of the above end up dead eventually, Arthur could be tempted with that Soul Splice deal from OotS that Tanma was so worried about him trying...hmm... :devil:

Who's Crozen Porthiar, again? I can't find him(?) in the NPC index, and I can't recall the Quest involving him?

Who's Crozen Porthiar, again? I can't find him(?) in the NPC index, and I can't recall the Quest involving him?

Quest 5

Quest 5

Oh, that's right! Hmm, Crozen with Wren...that would be interesting...

Actually, just about anyone plus Wren becomes orders of magnitude more interesting. :tongue:

Baba/Wren. :thumbup: Although I do hope to see the Order of the Crimson Crown to show up again, in one form or another.

Baba/Wren/Haroka, for sure. Though, before Atticus died, I kinda wanted to see him with Baba and Wren.

It's like you people want poor Thothwick to have a nervous breakdown! :laugh:

It's like you people want poor Thothwick to have a nervous breakdown! :laugh:

:blush: Sorry, I guess a Rouge like yourself doesn't have the same steely nerves as a Rogue. :tongue:

Check your sig. :laugh:

Edited by Flipz

Great, now we can't make any more rouge jokes. And there were so many left unsaid.

Although, if any of the above end up dead eventually, Arthur could be tempted with that Soul Splice deal from OotS that Tanma was so worried about him trying...hmm... :devil:

...why must I speak out loud so?

:blush: Sorry, I guess a Rouge like yourself doesn't have the same steely nerves as a Rogue. :tongue:

Check your sig. :laugh:

I did this as well. :laugh:

Elgar saw Johon, whom he quested with in the quarry and replied his question "I came to heroics after I left home, I would of stayed if it was still there but it is"nt. Bandits raided the forest in which I lived killing everyone, including the children. I tried to fight but I took an arrow to the knee, they ignored me thinking I was dead. I made my way across Uland to here where I searched for new clothes and shelter eventually I find a nice innkeeper who gave me a room for helping clean the inn. Every night I would of gone into the yard to practise with my bow. The innkeeper saw I was a talented archer and told me about heroica, I considers it for a few days and then decided to come poorly equipped and no idea about my future"

OOC: thanks :classic:

I see what you did there.

And I find it humorous.

I see what you did there.

And I find it humorous.

And you also thought that a QM being banned was funny too. I thought it was kinda cheesy, to be honest, but that's just my 2 cents.

*Deep breath, whistle*

Man, Quest 31 is getting spiced up! I can feel the anxiousness of the teams in the other Dastan quests.

*Deep breath, whistle*

Man, Quest 31 is getting spiced up! I can feel the anxiousness of the teams in the other Dastan quests.

I have a feeling Flipz may suddenly get lucky and kill the lot of you :hmpf: ...and this is just a time-filling battle! :oh3:

Or I get lucky and do a critical hit on his face again! :blush:

I'm enjoying all the roleplaying going on really. I'd like a nice long talk before you decide to attack me btw Flipz :P as a roleplay.

Edited by Dharkan

Palathadric, you're (re)killing me here! :laugh: Trying to secure a conversation with Monk Pretzel in a nonchalant way is becoming harder then killing Zoot himself. :tongue:

Speaking of the Arena, how is the beta testing of the group battle going? And are the GMs planning to change wins to Arena tokens so the hero can choose what to buy?