Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Luckily nobody in Dastan suspected that Xander carries a full sized horse in his pocket...

Maginastra

HP: 10,000

Level: 999

SP: 100

Specials:

FAILURE - instantly fails the party, resetting them the level 1 and taking all their goods.

Calling it now, Rumblestrike. :laugh:

Maginastra

HP: 10,000

Level: 999

SP: 100

Specials:

FAILURE - instantly fails the party, resetting them the level 1 and taking all their goods.

Calling it now, Rumblestrike. :laugh:

Special 2: Instantly removes any schizophrenic tendancies from the target :look:

Special 2: Instantly removes any schizophrenic tendancies from the target :look:

Yay! Immunity!

Rumble, I must say: You are waaaay to forgiving. If they would not have catched the hint by now, I would just have given them the hard battle, for them to suffer the consequences :laugh:.

I've had too much experience in dealing with smartarse Rogues, obviously :laugh:

Yeah, I can imagine Dak was difficult to deal with. :sadnew:

Ugh, I wish I knew that we'd lose everything if we lost before getting all arrogant and gungho.

It was a nice role playing opportunity, but I apologize for any havoc I may have caused. :cry_sad:

The fight isn't over yet. Drake is still on the team trying to kill the Maginastra.

You could have Flee'd the battle as a Rogue, ensuring no team wipe? Same for Mizuki on the other side.

And even I'm not mean enough to have Drake vs the Maginastra and the rest of the party.

You could have Flee'd the battle as a Rogue, ensuring no team wipe? Same for Mizuki on the other side.

And even I'm not mean enough to have Drake vs the Maginastra and the rest of the party.

As far as I remember though, that's based on a dice roll. I wasn't willing to risk it.

As far as I remember though, that's based on a dice roll. I wasn't willing to risk it.

Fleeing is not based on dice roll, it ain't the Pokemans :wink:. Come to think of it, where have we actually seen flee in use? Is it only Quest 7 and 17?

No, you could use a Smoke Bomb from your inventory.

Sorrow doesn't have a smoke bomb is his inventory. :wacko:

Five pages of preparing for a fight and we don't get to kill something. :sad:

No, you could use a Smoke Bomb from your inventory.

It's Mizuki with the smoke bomb, I have the ice bomb.

Not sure why I had the diceroll idea in my head (did erik or mizuki say it earlier?), though.

Yeah, Mizuki said it. But where would you flee too? You'd have to run through the whole house, and the Maginastra could just remove the door, like he did with all those realms, where we could only go in them once.

All Rogues get a smoke bomb during class creation. Did you unwisely use it in the Arena?

No, I chose a venom instead of a smoke bomb.

I think Ranger and Rogue have been switched up there, makes more sense for the Ranger to get the venom.

I think Ranger and Rogue have been switched up there, makes more sense for the Ranger to get the venom.

Don't think so, as a rogue gains no personal benefit to a smoke-bomb, he or she can flee anyway :classic:

Don't think so, as a rogue gains no personal benefit to a smoke-bomb, he or she can flee anyway :classic:

Well that does make sense, forgot about that. :grin:

Fleeing is not based on dice roll, it ain't the Pokemans :wink:. Come to think of it, where have we actually seen flee in use? Is it only Quest 7 and 17?

Quest 19 had both Jess and Dyric flee at different times.

Quest 19 had both Jess and Dyric flee at different times.

I said 17, meant 19, indeed, that's the one I was thinking of.