3 hours ago, Cutcobra said:

Oh, shut up, Matthias. :tongue:

Hey, I didn't know StickFig's real name was Matthias. :tongue: 

1 hour ago, Alfadas said:

This. Pure gold :tongue::grin:

I mean, are you really surprised?

1 hour ago, Palathadric said:

I didn't know your real name was Pretzel, but there you go.

18 hours ago, Palathadric said:

18 hours ago, samuraiturtle said:

He probably just go by Matt. :sadnew: 

Maths, actually :tongue:

16 hours ago, Chromeknight said:

The chest is trapped. Roll dexterity.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

For players who are part of Quest 154. I will have a really busy next week or two weeks forwards, so there will be less updates. :cry_sad:

I am sorry but I will have to put my mind on some important things.

55 minutes ago, wiz said:

Reading through the fields of glory, isn't Germ immune to stunned?

Because of the challenge we are using no. 

My final quest in the foreseeable future is over. This feeling is... odd, to say the least. :wacko:

I will contact Dragonator again about the future of this game. He has yet to respond to my PM... 

Odd is certainly one way to put it, especially considering the game you built from scratch grew and thrived for five years.  It is really amazing that you accomplished that and in a blink of an eye, it sucks to see you go.  I wish the best for you.  With your passion and creative expertise, I hope you accomplish much greater things.  I will be gone soon enough to pursue a military career.

I really am curious to see what comes next.  Hopefully someone takes the reigns and continues the game but I guess now it is ultimately up to Dragonator.

Well this might not be the best question (considering the unknown future of the game). But, is there ever be another Decamon  Tournament? 

Thanks to Technic Moderator Jim, I've found out how to single-space lines. Shift+Enter will do the trick!

9 hours ago, JimBee said:

Thanks to Technic Moderator Jim, I've found out how to single-space lines. Shift+Enter will do the trick!

HOORAY
HOORAY
HOORAY

Sorry y'all, been so busy!  Still owe 153 final stats post, and some notes in the QM lounge.

21 hours ago, JimBee said:

Now can you make it work for on-screen keyboards like on idevices?

I would like to make a berserker out of Torald. He is a barbarian as of right now. Just to check, berserkers can wield shields as an extra "weapon", right? Not as an accessory?

Yes, of course. Shields are not artifacts. They are counted separately.

Shield's don't count as artifacts. They're simply an additional item Knights and their sub-classes get to use. So if you're level fifteen and go Berserker, you get two artifact slots, a weapon slot, and a shield slot for your character. Does this make sense?

Wow! Looking at my response now, it really doesn't seem all that clear. :blush:  

Hmmm...if Sandy won't be running things anymore, then how will we do it with things like updating the Hall's page with new quests or Fabian's responses in the marketplace, etc.?

We could always restart the hall page. Hall page one (old hall page, have it locked) and hall page two (the current, and new hall page). That's how I see it at least. :classic:

Don't Fellows have moderation/editing powers within the Special Interests area?  Plus, if/when a new Heroica Master is appointed, they'd presumably have the ability to edit the first post in the Hall (at least, if this software is at all similar to the other ones I've used :blush:).  At this point it's pretty much up to whoever Dragonator picks.

20 minutes ago, Flipz said:

Don't Fellows have moderation/editing powers within the Special Interests area?  Plus, if/when a new Heroica Master is appointed, they'd presumably have the ability to edit the first post in the Hall (at least, if this software is at all similar to the other ones I've used :blush:).  At this point it's pretty much up to whoever Dragonator picks.

This is the key point right now. Before we make any significant changes to the Hall or adding quests or such we need to be sure that Heroica is actually continuing.

33 minutes ago, Flipz said:

No, only in the Community and Culture forums.

It sounds like Dragonator is MIA since he has still not gotten back to Sandy. I think the next step would be to ask other mods/admins what to do and then figure out who will have mod powers in here and run this game. Otherwise, yeah, we're not able to have any more quests or update any topics.