Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Oh, yeah, you'll be even closer to 40 than I'll be, huh? (Though of course, you only have one more Shadeaux Quest to go before you can Dragoon.) Maybe if things work out we can take our last Shadeaux Quests together and Dragoon as a team. :thumbup:

:thumbup:

I can dig it. Would be awesome if a quest popped up right after this one is over (no offense Zepher!).

Imagine if Shadeaux reputation quests are stopped for some time to stop the higher influx of wannabe-dragoons.

I can dig it. Would be awesome if a quest popped up right after this one is over (no offense Zepher!).

None taken! There's a rude way to phrase that, and not rude way - you've chosen the non-rude way!

That being said, the quest IS taking a bit longer than we anticipated, but we anticipated it would take longer than we'd anticipated (if that makes any sense!). You're not quite done yet, but you're more than half way!

None taken! There's a rude way to phrase that, and not rude way - you've chosen the non-rude way!

That being said, the quest IS taking a bit longer than we anticipated, but we anticipated it would take longer than we'd anticipated (if that makes any sense!). You're not quite done yet, but you're more than half way!

Also, if you miss Endgame's upcoming Quest, Kinto also has one in the pipeline--no offense, but assuming I make it on Endgame's I'd almost rather you ended up taking Kinto's, just so the timing of Dual Dragoons would work out (and now that gives me a Quest idea hmm....... :tongue: )

By the way, Baltarok-ers, I feel your pain--as someone who abided by the "don't read other Quests" request both in Dastan as well as in my current Quest, I'm positively itching to know what's going on up above. (It doesn't help that Zepher's activity patterns give me the distinct impression that our actions above and below the surface are having direct effects on each other--though it's also possible that's just good old paranoia talking. :laugh: )

Edited by Flipz

Not to stop your paranoia (you should ALWAYS be paranoid!) but most of my updates come when I can wedge them in - which is why sometimes something gets an update and something else doesn't. If I have five minutes free, I'll post in the quest I'm actively on, whereas I have to wait for hour long chunks to update larger parties like Baltarok. It makes updates kind of sporadic and sometimes makes it look like I'm ignoring someone, but really getting the five minute things out of the way makes it that much quicker for me to update other stuff later! :thumbup:

But, of course, also maybe the things have an affect on each other! :devil:

In other news, I'm sitting here typing up a technical report for my Mine Plant Design class, and whenever I go to bold something key, I find myself surrounding it with [ b ] and [ /b ] tags, rather than just ctrl+B'ing it. It's gonna be a long night!

The plans for Quest#100 are ready. It's going to be a major one, delving into the history of everyone's least favorite witch. :wink:

Just need three more quest pitches posted before it, so keep them coming...

The plans for Quest#100 are ready. It's going to be a major one, delving into the history of everyone's least favorite witch. :wink:

Atramor? :laugh:

I got a few I have plans for, but nothing set in stone. Who's all in the hall? To be honest, 94's at the halfway point, it's a quick one but I assure you, bombshell coming up after the fight with Count von Zarovitch! I could run another quest if people are interested. The non-Shadeux one, that is. :classic:

Edited by Kintobor

I got a few I have plans for, but nothing set in stone. Who's all in the hall?

Flare had plans for a quest for the newcomers, but I haven't heard from him for a while. Cutcobra is also preparing to host a quest.

And of course there's Flipz's "upcoming" quest... :poke:

I've got nothing in the works... but I am hoping to come on 100, so maybe that's for the best. :laugh:

Oh god, it's like #58 Brother's in arms once more. Then it was Reno I didn't want to fight for RP reasons and now this. Damn you dilemmas! :tongue:

I imagine only a limited amount of people will be able to go on Quest 100. I suggest you back down so that I can go. :innocent:

And Baltarok is getting really interesting. :thumbup:

Atramor? :laugh:

Yeah! You get to visit a pirate ship, and a chicken farm and....well....yeah, that's pretty much the whole Quest. :tongue:

Oh god, it's like #58 Brother's in arms once more. Then it was Reno I didn't want to fight for RP reasons and now this. Damn you dilemmas! :tongue:

I must say that the way Nords have dealt with vampires have been some of my favorite scenes in all of heroica. :thumbup:

Just pitched a new quest. It's got Shadeux rep, so I'll wait to ensure everyone who wants the rep gets on the quest! :classic:

If we don't get a newbie quest soon, I could host this one later, but I'd rather wait and see what Flare's up to before then.

Just pitched a new quest. It's got Shadeux rep, so I'll wait to ensure everyone who wants the rep gets on the quest! :classic:

:grin:

Flare had plans for a quest for the newcomers, but I haven't heard from him for a while. Cutcobra is also preparing to host a quest.

And of course there's Flipz's "upcoming" quest... :poke:

:D

Great! New quests! :classic::laugh::thumbup:

Soon, nobody will want to quest with Eric anymore. I don't really interact with other characters that often, because Eric just kind of looks down upon most of them. So most of the time, when Eric does say something, it's probably something arrogant or derogatory. Also, this'll be (I think) the second time I'm going to act against party interest :blush: .

Soon, nobody will want to quest with Eric anymore. I don't really interact with other characters that often, because Eric just kind of looks down upon most of them. So most of the time, when Eric does say something, it's probably something arrogant or derogatory. Also, this'll be (I think) the second time I'm going to act against party interest :blush: .

Welcome to the club. :laugh:

I think you get to join me, and Flipz's "PC's who go against the party" club. Although, considering you just won't attack the vampire, I think it's a minor offence compared to straight up betraying the party, something both Arthur and Karie have done. :grin:

Meh! I've always found an excuse for Pretzel to fight for the party. Granted in Eric's situation it may be different, but Pretzel fought the Bonapartes and the guys in this quest as well which he normally wouldn't have done, but I don't want to ruin the quest for the rest of the party. :sceptic:

Welcome to the club. :laugh:

Baradock had his bit of betrayal in #88 just recently, hehe. But hey! Team PvP rules were made soz, somebody had to be on the opposite side. :grin: