Sign in to follow this  
Blake Baer

MOC: Tornado Alley

A tornado touching down in a scenic landscape. As seen at Brickfair. This was built in approximately 4 hours. I had the general design down already though.

I hope that you like it! Comments/suggestions/criticisms are all welcome to me! Thanks.

33y4612.jpg2hqw6xw.jpg

25rfhoj.jpg

Edited by Blake Baer

A highly original idea 'Blake Baer', neat little micro-rural landscape and that's one big twister touching down. :thumbup:

Brick On 'Blake Baer' and hold on to your hat. :grin:

I've seen this, I think it was in Nannan's walkthrough from BrickFair, and I immediately liked it. There are some genuinely nice details here, like those books for roofs and the hair pieces for trees (which I've seen done before, but it still looks great). And the twister itself is fantastic, with all those items stuck to it. No criticism from me, that's for sure :)

Well done!

I have dubbed this an RCUP (Ridiculously Clever Use of Parts) :thumbup: Thanks for sharing your awesome creation with us. I've blogged it. :sweet:

Great idea, as Hinckley said NPU RCUP. The little bits of houses and trees being swept away are a nice touch :thumbup: .

I'm usually not wowed by microscale stuff, but I am really impressed with this one! I admit that I have never seen books used as roofs like that, and despite the relative simplicity of the tornado itself the effect is very convincing.

Wow, this is really cool! Great job on the tornado. What is it F3, 4...5? Great idea to use books as a roofs. Definitely a very neat idea to build default_classic.gif

Wow, this is an outstanding original idea, I love the micro-scene of the surrounding countryside which uses a RCUP (as Hinckley said :laugh: ).

Great job! :thumbup: