Like we said, if it's from a newer episode, say so before the spoiler!

That's the whole point of a spoiler. :facepalm:

That's the whole point of a spoiler. :facepalm:

We also use spoilers for plot points from the most recent episode (you know, in case someone hasn't gotten around to watching it). It generally just works out better if people post what episode the screenie is from as well as the spoiler itself.

Thought'd I'd share something random. :sceptic:

Lloyd_Zx_Movie_Appearence..jpg

-Sci

Actually, I would call that the biggest spoiler so far!

Hi everyone. I went to the UK LEGO store in Westfield Stratford City today, and they had the Kai ZX and Fang-Suei spinners in (wave 2). I picked up Fang-Suei (along with Samurai X and the Lloyd Garmadon booster pack), and the cards included are: Fang-Suei (obviously :tongue:), Well-Armed (character holds two weapons during every spin), Volcano (stand-up card, opponent loses if spinner knocks it down, then remove), Recharge (replay any Lightning card from discard pile ignoring SP), and Sensei's Red Card (cancel opponent's just played card). Since I don't have time to take pictures, just thought I'd tell you guys. :classic:

By the way, Fang-Suei's spinner is REALLY nice, especially the crown; definitely one of my favourite snake spinners.

Edited by Omicron Squad Leader

Hah... Poland had got this episode in better quality a week ago :P I will report about episode 9, if I find it.

Be sure to let us know it's about Episode 9 outside of the spoiler so the rest of us don't get spoiled! :wink:

Be sure to let us know it's about Episode 9 outside of the spoiler so the rest of us don't get spoiled! :wink:

If u want to search new ninjago episodes on your own, you will have to write "Lego Ninjago epizod 9 Królewscy Płatnerzy" in your websearcher. We have new episode a week faster than you, Americans. 10 episode is "Zielony Ninja" (The green ninja).

Edited by MakutaNocturn

I've seen Korean versions of episode 10 and 11. They're on the tubes. (I'm too lazy to link them right now, busy listening to "Throw Away" by Blue Stahli)

Here's a few spoiler pics from Episode 10 - The Green Ninja:

GreenNinjaElement.png

Lloyd's element (bad pic..)

Episode 11 (Korean) Good quaility!

My link

EDIT: Epic fight between snakes and skeletons!!! Click it to watch!!! :DD

*oh2* Serpentine + Skulkin = an awesome teamup! Combining the two groups would be mind-blowing!

This post relates to Episode 11.

Wish I could understand Korean. Some parts of the episode, like when some of the Serpentine were dueling, didn't make much sense. I also want to know what Lloyd and his father were arguing about on board the ship...

Pythor can teleport?! I guess that is what the Anacondrai power is.

Pythor can't teleport! He can be invisible. Like Toa Vakama from Bionicle.

Pythor can't teleport! He can be invisible. Like Toa Vakama from Bionicle.

:facepalm: Oh. Still cool, though. I guess that the Ninja didn't hear him because of the music.

:facepalm: Oh. Still cool, though. I guess that the Ninja didn't hear him because of the music.

Or because of that they were drunk xD

Edit: Hangover 3 in Ninjago xDD

Edited by MakutaNocturn

Found the 2012 30085 Jay ZX and 30087 Cole ZX polybags at Walmart today. :classic:

Edited by just2good

I just finished watching episode 9 a few minutes ago, and I must say, it was a great episode, better than the last.

-I loved the part when the Serpentine dressed up as pop stars, and Pythor ate the judge :rofl: !

-More great twists in a ninja, Cole this time round. He does have an interesting backstory.

-It wasn't surprising that Lord Garmadon turned on his brother.

Best episode ever! (Ep 9 spoilers ahead)

Okay, I think this may outrank Zane's episode. Loved every part of it. Most importantly was the mention of Clutch Powers. That was a nice reference. But that wasn't the only reference. Those rock monsters looked like the big rock monsters from Power Miners. And that beatboxer guy at the talent show look very similar to a certain Lego Universe character who hung around Red Blocks (if my memory is correct).

Oh yeah, And Pythor eating the judge was kinda disturbing...

Not much else to say. All in all a great episode.

Kalhiki

Edited by Kalhiki

Probably my favorite episode thus far! :thumbup:

Well starting out I laughed so hard when Lloyd said "Am I still free?" Secondly I loved the ninja casual attire, they looked awesome! I also really liked the Clutch Powers reference! Cole's back story was actually kind of sad, but very well done. Also loved Pythor in this episode! He is so cool!

A few thoughts on tonight's episode (Episode 9)

Ironically, Cole's backstory is pretty much the reverse of mine (I want to get in to entertainment, whereas Cole wants to get out). :tongue:

Loved the Clutch Powers reference.

For some reason, Cole's father reminds me a lot of an older version of the Musketeer CS Mini. Combined with Jay's dad looking like an older Mechanic...

Because of the references in this episode (specifically, the shout-out at the beginning indicates that the Fang Blade was found a long time ago) and the designs of the ninjas' parents looking like older versions of Collectible Series minifigs, I'm putting out the theory that Ninjago takes place in the far future of all the other LEGO themes. It sort of makes sense, in a weird way.

And Kalhiki, that's a great catch, and almost 100% chance it's true; it's well known that the LU team was working very closely with the Ninjago team because of the expansions to the Ninjago zone that were planned for this year.

The first entry of Lloyd Garmadon's Blog has been posted! Click here

Pretty interesting. We now know the full name of Lloyd's boarding school and a few more things about what life was like there.

The first entry of Lloyd Garmadon's Blog has been posted! Click here

Pretty interesting. We now know the full name of Lloyd's boarding school and a few more things about what life was like there.

Yessssss.

I dearly hope the helmet it refers to is not meant to be the obvious hood he wears in the set, though.

But this is awesome! I hope this begins updating regularly, and frequently!

Yessssss.

I dearly hope the helmet it refers to is not meant to be the obvious hood he wears in the set, though.

I'm pretty sure it does. It's like when LEGO called the BIONICLE set Metus' sword an axe. :grin: