I don't think that TMNT will be a replacement, only because TMNT would be a Licensed theme, and I have just never heard of TLG replacing an Action theme with a Licensed theme. It just sounds farfetched to me. That is just my opinion though.

I totally agree with you, besides I think Legends Of Chima/china is the replacement,but that leads to another question this rumored theme comes out next year and we confirm Ninjago is going to continue next year so?Summer wave :sceptic: .

Edited by Zachattacx

I totally agree with you, besides I think Legends Of Chima/china is the replacement,but that leads to another question this rumored theme comes out next year and we confirm Ninjago is going to continue next year so?Summer wave :sceptic: .

I think Speedorz is the intended replacement, and TMNT is just a reason why the theme is cancelled.

Excuse me while I hyperventilate. That Stone Army is going to be AWESOME!! :drool:. The thought of Samurai X/Nya having some relationship to them is interesting indeed. This concludes it, we are getting More Ninjago in 2013! Goodbye 2013 Star Wars sets fund you are going straight to Ninjago!

However the rumour of TMNT replacing is OUTRAGEOUS :damn:. Why would LEGO be tempted to do a license now? Is there a new movie coming sometime? Still I doubt that a license theme would replace an action theme.

However the rumour of TMNT replacing is OUTRAGEOUS :damn:. Why would LEGO be tempted to do a license now? Is there a new movie coming sometime?

Yes, actually. It was mentioned in that article DraikNova linked to. :laugh:

Anyway, that minifigure sure looks cool. Seems as though Ninjago may end on a high note, and that's all I ask for. :thumbup:

However the rumour of TMNT replacing is OUTRAGEOUS :damn:. Why would LEGO be tempted to do a license now? Is there a new movie coming sometime? Still I doubt that a license theme would replace an action theme.

There's a new series on Nickelodeon starting september 29 (I think). That would be a why.

Edited by Mirandir

Excuse me while I hyperventilate. That Stone Army is going to be AWESOME!! :drool:. The thought of Samurai X/Nya having some relationship to them is interesting indeed. This concludes it, we are getting More Ninjago in 2013! Goodbye 2013 Star Wars sets fund you are going straight to Ninjago!

I just mentioned Nya. There is no proof that she will be more envolved than she already is. It's just that there is a very miniscule resemblance. Besides, the warrior looks like a dude.

I am so freaking excited I could explode :wub_drool: :wub_drool: :wub_drool:

I want more 2013!! :moar:

There's a new series on Nickelodeon starting september 29 (I think). That would be a why.

:damn:

Kill me now :ugh: . Seriously. If Lego were to go as far as secure another Nickelodeon or Disney liscense again, I may as well be dead. Especially if they are replacing most of what I currently hold sacred.

(As you can see I have discovered the awesome emoticons on this site. I will be using them much more in the future.) :thumbup:

Michael Bay is producing (not directing) a new Turtles movie.

The image looks like nrg Nya.

And for stone warriors I hoped for someting more mystical then this. Ah, well, more info needed.

What does everybody think of the chances that the NRG figures will be available in sets or booster packs next year? I really want them, but it's too expensive to buy a spinner pack for each of them.

And now that I'm here, I might as well express my extreme displeasure in the idea of a TMNT Lego license. I'm extremely displeased with the idea of a TMNT Lego license.

I hope Legends of Chima is the replacement. I just wish LEGO would ditch Star Wars in exchange for Ninjago. I mean, they've been milking that theme for almost a decade now, while they are cancelling a theme in it's third year!

Michael Bay is producing (not directing) a new Turtles movie.

I thought that got cancelled. Unless I'm thinking of a different TMNT movie that involved Bay.

Either way, loving the Stone Army guy. Looking forward to seeing what 2013 has in store.

Kalhiki

:damn:

Kill me now :ugh: . Seriously. If Lego were to go as far as secure another Nickelodeon or Disney liscense again, I may as well be dead. Especially if they are replacing most of what I currently hold sacred.

(As you can see I have discovered the awesome emoticons on this site. I will be using them much more in the future.) :thumbup:

There are way too many license themes nowadays; and even though I'm not the biggest Ninjago fan, I don't want to see it cancelled for a license. :sad:

NinjaGo is almost certainly continuing - that stone warrior figure is obviously final. However, it's possible it may only get one final winter wave, and then will be replaced by TMNT in the summer. I would hope that's not the case though, and it does get a final full year.

I'm hoping that some day LEGO will cancel all it's licensed themes and replace it with it's own unique ones. Anyway, I want and hope that Ninjago will continue into the summer of 2013, as the summer sets are always the best ones.

What does everybody think of the chances that the NRG figures will be available in sets or booster packs next year? I really want them, but it's too expensive to buy a spinner pack for each of them.

I highly suggest buying the spinners. Being that the NRG spinners are "exclusive" (being that the minifigures are exclusive to the set) their price is actually much more worth MSRP, especially to the fact that they might might be worth even more in the future. I would try purchasing them all at the earliest opportunity, because by Christmas, these will start to be few and far between. I also have to say that the tool pack is worth the $20US that it is sold for.

I hope Legends of Chima is the replacement. I just wish LEGO would ditch Star Wars in exchange for Ninjago. I mean, they've been milking that theme for almost a decade now, while they are cancelling a theme in it's third year!

Or maybe Ninjago will flourish, and they'll milk the Ninjago Cash cow one last time. However ditching Star Wars is like a hobo picking up one million dollars off the ground, putting it back on the ground, and then walking away.

There are way too many license themes nowadays; and even though I'm not the biggest Ninjago fan, I don't want to see it cancelled for a license. :sad:

Now this is still far fetched as this will not only destroy hopes of future non-license series, but Lego will also loose a MASSIVE amount of buyers. It isn't exactly logical.

I'm hoping that some day LEGO will cancel all it's licensed themes and replace it with it's own unique ones. Anyway, I want and hope that Ninjago will continue into the summer of 2013, as the summer sets are always the best ones.

It would be kind of cool if Lego went solo, but once again, read the above.

If Ninjago were to do really well this Christmas and continue that trend throughout the beginning next year, I can definitely see more sets coming beyond that.

I also must agree, Summer sets, regardless of series, always have the best sets. Mostly because that's when Lego usually releases a series flagship set.

Why would LEGO even replace one of the most succesful themes of all time with a licensed theme which doesn't even seem to similar to Ninjago? Seriosly, that doesn't make the least sense at all. :sadnew:

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

Why would LEGO even replace one of the most succesful themes of all time with a licensed theme which doesn't even seem to similar to Ninjago? Seriosly, that doesn't make the least sense at all. :sadnew:

-Gata signoff.png

I agree. Ninjago being replaced by a TMNT theme just doesn't make any sense at all.

NinjaGo is ending because it was the plan from the start. And I think it's a good thing they're sticking with that plan because doing an unplanned continuation based only on sales/viewers/whatever always turn out badly,

I totally agree with you Star Wars has gone on way to far, mainly now a days its just revamps of older sets to continue it, but then there is some new ones such as: Rancor Pit.I to hope Legends Of Chima/China is the replacement of Ninjago it makes more since than TMNT(though I have been waiting for some turtles for quite a while).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1291150/

The cancel story was fake.

2014 will see a new Turtles movie.

Actually this has been discussed before in this topic. The cancelation is in fact true. Many people have emailed LEGO about this and have all sent the same response. You have to find it strange that they are making a Character Encyclopedia so early in its life.

Don't get me wrong, I am completely gutted that it is ending so soon, it just seems so likely :sadnew:

Let's hope that the 2013 sales are as ridiculously good as they have always been or better, and that LEGO continues it until summer, so that there will be enough time to cancel the cancellation.

Actually this has been discussed before in this topic. The cancelation is in fact true. Many people have emailed LEGO about this and have all sent the same response. You have to find it strange that they are making a Character Encyclopedia so early in its life.

Don't get me wrong, I am completely gutted that it is ending so soon, it just seems so likely :sadnew:

My cancellation was in relation to turtles.

Not NinjaGo.

I have to say, I want Ninjago to end. I don't want TMNT either.

Before I get flamed, let me explain. I like owning the characters, but TLG make it nigh on impossible for anyone to get the whole lot. You've got Pythor and Jay DX. 1 set no spinners. All the generals.

I think it would make no sense for LEGO to do a TMNT within any less than two years after ending Ninjago. They just don't do similar themes - same main idea, I mean - (except in the case of Castle/maybe Racers) that fast. It took years, if I recall correctly, for the next underwater theme after Aqua Raiders. And we're just now hearing about a possilbe Arctic theme. How long has it been since the previous one? Besides, Ninjago is doing really well. I believe we'll see at least one release in 2013, and it may likely be extended after that (after all, Ninjago was much more popular this year than TLG expected). TNMT doesn't make sense to me.

Plus, I think Legends of Chima will be the replacement. Speedorz just doesn't have the name for it.

Minor note:

Jay DX 2519 & 2521 (bowling & dragon).

But, yes, there is a whole lot...

Kids have all Ninja variants, all Sensei's, All skeletons at least once. But snakes is really way to much.

Minor note:

Jay DX 2519 & 2521 (bowling & dragon). . .

I knew he was sold somewhere else. But it's really too bad LEGO didn't give him a spinner. :hmpf_bad: