Some pages back:

In the Kai book released in the Netherlands a picture is shown of Kai & Nya's dad and mother!

Would you mind posting a picture for us?

Some pages back:

In the Kai book released in the Netherlands a picture is shown of Kai & Nya's dad and mother!

What sort of book is this? A novel, comic, or reference guide? Is it from last year, or this year? And is the picture an ordinary illustration or CGI? I'm always interested in "region-exclusive" images and info.

Hey,

it is drawn and this is cover of the book:

http://www.bol.com/nl/p/nederlandse-boeken/ninjago-1-kai/1001004011529328/index.html

It features two main stories. Infobits on ninja's in general (how to be a ninja etc), little quiz about what you read in the book

From Aanchir's review the story content is different then the Kai (etc) book he reviewed. US I guess, right?

Edited by horizon

:sceptic:

Aren't you supposed to make a Welcome post? Please do that before posting anywhere else..

-Sci

Thats a nice way to welcome a new member :sarcasm_hmpf:. I didnt make a welcome post either, as well as many other members.

After watching the english version of Episode 12, I can say that...Pythore's staff has a symbol. You can see it if you look closely (I noticed the symbol during Sensei Wu's fight against Pythore). The symbol looks like the symbol/model on Pythore's head. That star-like ball thing.

Technically, it isn't a symbol, but I think that if Pythor does have a symbol, it's reminsant of that blue circle on his chest. I doubt it, and it's possible that we'll never know, but just a guess.

After watching the english version of Episode 12, I can say that...Pythore's staff has a symbol. You can see it if you look closely (I noticed the symbol during Sensei Wu's fight against Pythore). The symbol looks like the symbol/model on Pythore's head. That star-like ball thing.

Yay! I made a lucky guess correctly! :laugh:

Edited by Superficial Username

That's cool! I didn't see it before but I will watch it again. Now there really IS a chance to get a polybag or something. However, that would lower the exclusiveness of Pythor in the USR.

That's cool! I didn't see it before but I will watch it again. Now there really IS a chance to get a polybag or something. However, that would lower the exclusiveness of Pythor in the USR.

It could just include Pythor's staff, but not Pythor.

I doubt they'd release Pythor as a regular polybag, let alone Pythor with his staff and emblem (since the Ninjago polybags don't tend to have unique parts). But these days it seems like unique printed parts in promotional sets are becoming more common. Just this year, the Kendo Jay promotional booster pack had a uniquely-printed spinner crown. So there's definitely the possibility of Pythor's emblem appearing in a promotional set of some kind.

By the way, my twin brother and I recently built the Fangpyre Wrecking Ball and Fangpyre Truck Ambush, and took pictures for reviewing purposes. I think he'll be writing the reviews though since I've still got Toy Fair coverage to get through.

I doubt they'd release Pythor as a regular polybag, let alone Pythor with his staff and emblem (since the Ninjago polybags don't tend to have unique parts). But these days it seems like unique printed parts in promotional sets are becoming more common. Just this year, the Kendo Jay promotional booster pack had a uniquely-printed spinner crown. So there's definitely the possibility of Pythor's emblem appearing in a promotional set of some kind.

By the way, my twin brother and I recently built the Fangpyre Wrecking Ball and Fangpyre Truck Ambush, and took pictures for reviewing purposes. I think he'll be writing the reviews though since I've still got Toy Fair coverage to get through.

You're absolutely right.

I do have a question about the Fangtom minifigure. Is there anything on his head that restricts movement?

Edited by Mr_Malfoy

You're absolutely right.

I do have a question about the Fangtom minifigure. Is there anything on his head that restricts movement?

There is, it's one of those little "snake hoods" discussed a few pages back. It is apparently present on all generals and warriors, oh and pythor of course. :laugh: It does restrict movement but if it didn't their necks would probably look a little strange.

Wow! First adult woman in Ninjago! Lego is makig some progress. It is time to see other mothers! :grin:

BTW:Great collection anyway! I would like to have a part of your sets :<

Interesting to know what Kai and Nya's parents looked like. That story looks interesting too because of that last shot, but I can't read that language.

Wow! First adult woman in Ninjago! Lego is makig some progress. It is time to see other mothers! :grin:

I think Jay's mother has been introduced in the television series.

I love ninjago!! ITs my fav theme!!

I have:

Kendo cole booster pack

jay zx booster pack

Lasha

Kendo Zane

Kendo Jay

Training set

fangpyre truck

rattlecopter

jay storm fighter

kais blade cycle

coles tread assault

hopefully will get

epic dragon battle and samurai mech!!

Interesting to know what Kai and Nya's parents looked like. That story looks interesting too because of that last shot, but I can't read that language.

I think Jay's mother has been introduced in the television series.

FAIL. I forgot about this xD Anyway, It's good to see some bios-like stories. Waiting for more.

I am

The ED is nice, but I found a link of the full OP while listening to it - all I can say is that I am hopelessly addicted. :tongue: It's a great, catchy song!

As for the upcoming Samurai Mechanic, does anyone know if it will have the ball joints for limbs or the clicky Exp Force joints?

I ran across a most intriguing theory...A YouTube commenter on the official music video for

has pointed out that the four band members are wearing the colors of the four Ninja (well, one wears gray, but it's close enough to white)...and that the kid wears green...like Lloyd. If this was a conscious decision, it was a very clever hint!

As for the upcoming Samurai Mechanic, does anyone know if it will have the ball joints for limbs or the clicky Exp Force joints?

I think theyll be ball joints, since they would make it easier to pose and stuff!

Yeah, the thing is that is just 2 pieces- low even for a polybag!

Yeah, the thing is that is just 2 pieces- low even for a polybag!

Actually, you can see the symbols on the staffs (and

I'm not even watching it in HD). If you look really close you can see it too.

Yeah..

I'm guessing 'Venomari' is the name of the reptilian enemies. Garmadon's good now? And he has a son name Lloyd?! *huh* This is getting a little ridiculous, IMO.

Close- There are 5 tribes of snakes, and one is the Venomari. Also, Constrictai, Fangpyre, Hypnobrai and Anacondrai. Each has special powers.