Actually I believe the ninjas will get two new torsos each next year. They also get two new headgears each as well..

Hmm, interesting. The headgear is probably a helmet or something. I hope they still release standard ninjas (like the ones we have now) and a special but rare variant (like the DX ninjas). I haven't finished my current collection yet, so hopefully there's not a whole redesign.

As for those drawings, the green one seems closest to what I imagine we'll get, and the purple one is good for a leader of some sort. The red snakeman's neck looks a little too difficult to make, but that's just me.

I predict lots of blade-y stuff. Fang-like protrusions on vehicles and a snake's face, similar to the skulls on the skeletons' vehicles.

Only the Rattle Copter seems like a definite vehicle for the snakemen, and I'm probably overthinking this, but I'm imagining a green helicopter in the style of a giant snake head, maybe with a mouth. I'll see if I can do a quick drawing to demonstrate my idea.

Actually I believe the ninjas will get two new torsos each next year. They also get two new headgears each as well..

Mirandir, you're back!

I feel like we owe you something for all you've done for us. :wink:

Hmm... the first thing I thought of for new headgear was Steampunk-style goggles, but that seems unlikely.

Since there's 2 headgears, I imagine one of them is hair. :wub:

And I suppose it makes sense that they have new torsos, they had special Dragon-riding ones, so why not vehicle-riding.

Mirandir, you're back!

I feel like we owe you something for all you've done for us. :wink:

Hmm... the first thing I thought of for new headgear was Steampunk-style goggles, but that seems unlikely.

Since there's 2 headgears, I imagine one of them is hair. :wub:

And I suppose it makes sense that they have new torsos, they had special Dragon-riding ones, so why not vehicle-riding.

Actually neither is hair. I think I've allready mentioned the new headgears somewhere...

Actually neither is hair. I think I've allready mentioned the new headgears somewhere...

was it another forum? I only remember the post noting two headgears.

DO you know if they're new samurai helmets or new ninja hoods?

Damn... :sceptic:

I was hoping for something like what Nya has. A printed 'mask' over their mouths but with hair showing.

I don't remember you saying anything about headgear.

It was over in the general 2012 thread.

Looking at a picture of Cole ZX minifigure and just realized something... It won't take long before someone has assembled Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles as a minifigure. Cole ZX's headgear looks a lot like what Shredder wears...

I thought I had mentioned the other headgear as well but can't find that post now...

I thought I had mentioned the other headgear as well but can't find that post now...

ooooh! I remember that post! wow... we really get a headgear that awesome? I'm kind of stoked!

say, do you remember if the snakemen had head molds? were they all different, or just the same thing in multiple colours?

What a totally uncool headgear. :sad:

The 2012 ninjago line is looking to be daft and bleak.

Pity. I wonder what the kids will think about it! :tongue:

What headgear? Someone quote the text or point me too it with a link.

...Do you mind if you post or link us to that picture? We'd love to see some pictures.

Looking at a picture of Cole ZX minifigure and just realized something... It won't take long before someone has assembled Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles as a minifigure. Cole ZX's headgear looks a lot like what Shredder wears...

Ah, now I remember. :classic:

Now I'm even more excited for preliminary pictures, any day now...

Ah, now I remember. :classic:

Now I'm even more excited for preliminary pictures, any day now...

actually....

Hate to burst your bubble, but yesterday I went through the topics from last year to see when we got leaked pics for this year's sets and we didn't get pics until around the 18th-20th of September.

Which means it may very well be a couple more weeks until we see anything, unless someone manages to find a retailer's catalog before then.

actually....

Hate to burst your bubble, but yesterday I went through the topics from last year to see when we got leaked pics for this year's sets and we didn't get pics until around the 18th-20th of September.

Which means it may very well be a couple more weeks until we see anything, unless someone manages to find a retailer's catalog before then.

Ooh... Good research. :wink:

Although I went back to the previous year to see when we got preliminary pictures for the 2010 Atlantis sets, and it was around now.

So it could really be any time between now and late September.

Either way, I'll be keeping an eye on this topic.

Ooh... Good research. :wink:

Although I went back to the previous year to see when we got preliminary pictures for the 2010 Atlantis sets, and it was around now.

So it could really be any time between now and late September.

Either way, I'll be keeping an eye on this topic.

aw... even better research!

I just checked over there myself, and sure enough- august 15th was the date we got a glimpse of the wheeled vehicular.

So it really could be any day now.

Hey, Mirandir, do you think you could do a quick sketch of the other headgear you mentioned?

aw... even better research!

You just got out-researched! :tongue:

Anyway, sorry about all the questions, Mirandir, but do you happen to know if the 2012 product catalogs have been sent out to shops yet?

Any day now...

You just got out-researched! :tongue:

Anyway, sorry about all the questions, Mirandir, but do you happen to know if the 2012 product catalogs have been sent out to shops yet?

Any day now...

Dunno, but it wouldnt suprise me if they have been sent out in some parts of the world. We actually had a visit from a Lego rep in the store this morning but he had no news to bring about next year yet. He would be back with that info in late september/early october... So I don't know if they've pushed back the info to stores this year or what.

Edited by Mirandir

There's a new Spinjitzu Smash game on the Lego site titled Spinjitzu Smash Creations in which you can make your own ninja and playing cards to use in battle.

http://ninjago.lego.com/en-us/SpinjitzuZone/Games/SpinjitzuSmashCreations/Default.aspx?icmp=COHomeNewsUSNinjago

Interestingly, you can choose to make your ninjas(up to four)outfits colors such as tan, orange, and even purple. :thumbup:

Sadly, it has the same levels as the other two. :thumbdown:

There's a new Spinjitzu Smash game on the Lego site titled Spinjitzu Smash Creations in which you can make your own ninja and playing cards to use in battle.

http://ninjago.lego.com/en-us/SpinjitzuZone/Games/SpinjitzuSmashCreations/Default.aspx?icmp=COHomeNewsUSNinjago

Interestingly, you can choose to make your ninjas(up to four)outfits colors such as tan, orange, and even purple. :thumbup:

Sadly, it has the same levels as the other two. :thumbdown:

interesting, although this probably would have been better posted in the 2011 topic, unless you wre implying that those might be future colours, to which I say that would be kind of awesome.

Unfortunately, I doubt we'll get that many new colours for the ninja gear unless that's part of the new booster pack system...

hm...

What if the sell boosters of ninja outfits and weapons in a huge array of colours so that kids can really make their own ninja character?

What if the sell boosters of ninja outfits and weapons in a huge array of colours so that kids can really make their own ninja character?

That's what I initially thought Ninjago would be like from our first descriptions of "multicoloured ninjas".

It's probably too late to introduce that idea now, though, especially when there are sets. :sceptic:

interesting, although this probably would have been better posted in the 2011 topic, unless you wre implying that those might be future colours, to which I say that would be kind of awesome.

Unfortunately, I doubt we'll get that many new colours for the ninja gear unless that's part of the new booster pack system...

hm...

I just wasn't sure where to post that. Though your booster pack idea is quite interesting. :thumbup:

It would be a great parts-pack, but not very much customizability. You wouldn't really mix the different colored outfits (orange legs, purple mask etc.).

And it doesn't really seem like the thing Ninjago would do, with the already-established characters.

It's a good idea though, I would buy it! :wink:

It would be a great parts-pack, but not very much customizability. You wouldn't really mix the different colored outfits (orange legs, purple mask etc.).

And it doesn't really seem like the thing Ninjago would do, with the already-established characters.

It's a good idea though, I would buy it! :wink:

This.It was a thing I dreamed TLC made.That would be really awesome

wow once they have a shredder headgear, they can think about making a Lego Ninja Turtles Theme for 2013..

Imagine Leonardo, Donnatello, Raphael, and Michaelangelo in LEGO !!!!... i think megabloks has already done that theme, but i want lego quality !!!!

LOL... can keep dreaming i guess.. =D