gallery_2351_18_164.gif

LEGO Games

3863 Kokoriko - 9,99 €

4.jpg

3864 Mini-Taurus - 12,99 €

5.jpg

3865 City Alarm - 19,99 €

5.jpg

3866 Star Wars - Battle of Hoth (will probably not be released in the US)

u_12110301.jpg

3867 Maya Mystica CANCELED or DELAYED

3867-1.jpg

3868 Phineas And Ferb PROBABLY CANCELED or FAKE

3874 Heroica Ilrion

gallery_6705_159_50261.jpggallery_6705_159_7912.jpg

3920 The Hobbit

3920-1.jpg

There are also rumored to be three other Heroica sets: Elsbuck, Seldaan and Barresh. These locations are listed and described along with Ilrion on the Heroica map. And then there is this promo set that whung found among the instructions on LEGO.com:

30170 HEROICA Ganrash

30170.jpg

Edited by Oky
Updated

Interesting. The Hoth game I've already heard of, obviously, in the Star Wars Rumors topic, but not the others. I am interested to know what a 'Minitaurus' is. Same for 'Kookarikoo'. :wacko:

I wonder if the creator police set is one of those 4+ sets with one minifig in it like the fire/pirate/castle ones of a few years ago ? :wink:

And another summer house, a different design again I hope ? :wink:

I wonder how many of those Creator sets are the new kind that include a minifig. The Summer House almost definitely will be. The others I'm not so sure about.

Safari sounds like one of those ones where you can make a variety of animals. Not really interested.

Police Set? I am intrigued. This year they did have a Lighthouse, so they're doing more than just generic minifig-scale houses now... it could possibly be some kind of small police station.

I wonder if the creator police set is one of those 4+ sets with one minifig in it like the fire/pirate/castle ones of a few years ago ? :wink:

Those ones are categorised as 'bricks and more', so I don't think so, unless someone is conflating the two lines.

Edited by David Thomsen

The safari set could be good, with some brick built animals. :classic:

I'm also surprised to see no Heroica sets (Kockarywhatever could be, but I wouldn't count on it).

I smell a lot of chickens in Kokarikoo. Why? It sounds a lot like"Kukuryku (q-q-ry-q)-The Polish version of "cocododledoo"

And Minitaurus clearly will be smaller version of Minotaurus, The same thing they did with Ramses pyramid.

I smell a lot of chickens in Kokarikoo. Why? It sounds a lot like"Kukuryku (q-q-ry-q)-The Polish version of "cocododledoo"

And Minitaurus clearly will be smaller version of Minotaurus, The same thing they did with Ramses pyramid.

A game like Frog Rush, but with the new chicken piece would be a must-but for me! :thumbup:

And good thinking with the Mini-taurus. :wink:

Interesting find, Oky... If you look at this post on that site, I notice some disparities between his speculation and that of Mirandir.

Specifically, Mirandir mentioned the following sets:

• 4442 Crooks Hideout - Includes a small cabin, A police "jeep", a 3 wheel police "crosser", 2 forrest police, 2 bandits and a black and dark red roadster(I think)
  • 4205 Off Road Command Centre - Includes an Off Road Command centre car (Much smaller than the city equvalent), a boat trailer with a dinghy, 2 forrest policemen and 1 bandit on a raft (2x4 treasure chest).

In the All About Bricks post, there was no mention whatsoever of these two sets. Could the 'Hideout' possibly be the summer house, or could the Off Road Command Centre possibly be the police set? I doubt they're the same, but it's always fun to try to solve the puzzle of these upcoming sets...

Edited by Mr. Elijah Timms

I agree Kokarikoo could be about a rooster. David Sedaris, a writer I like, says that's his icebreaker when meeting people from other countries, "What does a rooster say in your country?"

David Sedaris, a writer I like, says that's his icebreaker when meeting people from other countries, "What does a rooster say in your country?"

But what truly interest me are the local gunlaws. Fair warning to all who

! ;)

I've yet to pick up any of the new chickens, and a board game that features several of them would definitely interest me!

Interesting find, Oky... If you look at this post on that site, I notice some disparities between his speculation and that of Mirandir.

Specifically, Mirandir mentioned the following sets:

• 4442 Crooks Hideout - Includes a small cabin, A police "jeep", a 3 wheel police "crosser", 2 forrest police, 2 bandits and a black and dark red roadster(I think)
  • 4205 Off Road Command Centre - Includes an Off Road Command centre car (Much smaller than the city equvalent), a boat trailer with a dinghy, 2 forrest policemen and 1 bandit on a raft (2x4 treasure chest).

In the All About Bricks post, there was no mention whatsoever of these two sets. Could the 'Hideout' possibly be the summer house, or could the Off Road Command Centre possibly be the police set? I doubt they're the same, but it's always fun to try to solve the puzzle of these upcoming sets...

My guess is that these sets Mirandir mentioned might be limited edition sets, that might not be in the same source that All About Bricks has acess to. If Mirandir weighs in on this theme, maybe we'll get a little better idea of what's coming out...but then again, Mirandir might not have seen this section of the catalog (or whatever his source was might not have included this info).

But I also know he's laying low in the brick bunker waiting for the air to clear a bit, so it might be a while before we hear more set news from him.

But I also know he's laying low in the brick bunker waiting for the air to clear a bit, so it might be a while before we hear more set news from him.

Yes, but we should have preliminary pictures very soon. :wink:

Also, do you think City - Alarm will be in the same setting as the the new fire and police sets (that is, forest)?

Edited by LandShark

You took the words right out of my mouth. Roosters say "kookoorikoo" in Hebrew, too.

Since most of the discussion is about the Games rumour, I'll convert this topic into the 2012 Boardgames Rumours Thread.

A CREATOR thread will follow soon.

My guess is that these sets Mirandir mentioned might be limited edition sets, that might not be in the same source that All About Bricks has acess to. If Mirandir weighs in on this theme, maybe we'll get a little better idea of what's coming out...but then again, Mirandir might not have seen this section of the catalog (or whatever his source was might not have included this info).

I fear Mirandir's down at the docks getting his feet cast in a bucket of concrete by TLG agents...

With 3864 Minitaurus, it looks like the boardgames are once again delving into travel versions of previous games. I wonder how it will work since 3841 Minotaurus was based around a maze that could change. That requires a big play area. The transition from 3843 Ramses Pyramid to a travel version with 3855 Ramses Return worked since the main game mechanic was the memory component.

Edited by Arigomi

City Alarm seems to take inspiration from the Heroica games. I'm surprised that it comes with the orange brick separator. I'm might just get it since it also comes with a complete set of printed 2x2 tiles for a LEGO die.

Kokoriko looks like an interesting parts pack. You don't see 1x1 brick with studs on all sides in sets very often. The faces printed on the pink pieces are disturbing. Is that supposed to signal when a chicken lays an egg? It looks like black wrenches are being replaced with red crowbars as tools for removing tiles from the the LEGO die.

The Minitaurus microfigs seem to have very detailed gold printing.

Edited by Arigomi

City Alarm seems to take inspiration from the Heroica games. I'm surprised that it comes with the orange brick separator. I'm might just get it since it also comes with a complete set of printed 2x2 tiles for a LEGO die.

I was thinking the same thing, it looks like it has some great parts. (But when I buy games, it is for the parts, like the orient bazaar game was lovely for parts).

I love that the City Alarm box has the crook and cop from the LEGO City mini-movies on it! I wonder when good pics of the Star Wars Battle of Hoth game will show up?