JCC1004

Starting to sell a few things

I'm looking to sell some of my sets and figures that don't belong to any specific theme. I'm working on a concise list but for now here is a link to my Brickset. Everything is for sale except: Batman, Collectible Minifigures (only duplicates to be sold), Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, and Toy Story.

Link to Brickset Collection.

If you see anything please PM me and either I'll get a price for you or you can make an offer. If you do see something you like that is not for sale please PM me anyway as I may sell it for the right price. But remember this is a work in progress. STAR WARS WILL NOT BE SOLD ANYTIME SOON, OR AT ALL. SORRY!

I tried to make them all fair market value and all things still available at retail are lower than retail.

Are all in mint condition, stickers neatly applied, have boxes, instructions, empty sheets, etc. Just not the plastic bags. Some of my items are sealed, just polybags sets. I will note that in my prices lists.

Some prices are below. They are not set in stone. I take offers.

Thanks for viewing! :classic:

JCC

Castle:

5618 - $4

7079 - $50

7091 - $20

852271 - $20 PENDING

7947 - $40

7948 - $15

7949 - $7 PENDING

7950 - $5 PENDING

7953 - $4

7955 - $4

852921 - $17 PENDING

852922 - $17 PENDING

Would still take 200 shipped for all in the USA only. Out of country will be extra.

Edited by JCC1004

I'm looking to sell some of my sets and figures that don't belong to any specific theme. I'm working on a concise list but for now here is a link to my Brickset. Everything is for sale except: Batman, Collectible Minifigures (only duplicates to be sold), Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, and Toy Story.

If you see anything please PM me and either I'll get a price for you or you can make an offer. If you do see something you like that is not for sale please PM me anyway as I may sell it for the right place. But remember this is a work in progress.

Thanks for viewing! :classic:

JCC

So you say everything is for sale, but we have no idea what everything is, since you have no pictures nor a list. I also do not see a working link to your brickset.

So you say everything is for sale, but we have no idea what everything is, since you have no pictures nor a list. I also do not see a working link to your brickset.

I just noticed that. I was about to put a link up but you posted already. Also I didn't say everything was for sale.

I want your Kingdoms stuff :classic: I'll send you a PM.