Klaus-Dieter

2012 City sets

WOW what a amazing set ! 48 Wide where am I going to stick this in my town. Im definatly going to buy this set. So many great details I love the cars different hub cabs well done LEGO well done ! :thumbup::classic:

Edited by jth781

Grogall HR image set of the day is!..........

4202 Mining Truck

b_4202_box_side_800.jpg

c_4202_detail_1_800.jpg

d_4202_detail_2_800.jpg

e_4202_detail_3_800.jpg

f_4202_detail_4_800.jpg

Enjoy! :classic: :classic: :classic: ........

Edited by GRogall

The Garage looks awesome, I so will be getting this later in the year.

Again thank you 'GRogall' for those images of the giant dumper....brick-built dumper pan, I have the last one from 2005 and it does tend to flex too easy. :blush:

I wonder if the driver with his hardhat with headlamp fits in the cab correctly ? :wink:

Edit - Prices for Australia at S@H are up for garage at 149.99 and 89.99 helicopter rescue....but not available yet to buy.

Edited by lightningtiger

$90 for the helicopter rescue? What a rip-off :(

Bet its so expensive because its going to be a store exclusive and those always cost more than regular sets (look at what the Bank cost)

$90 for the helicopter rescue? What a rip-off :(

Bet its so expensive because its going to be a store exclusive and those always cost more than regular sets (look at what the Bank cost)

You know I haven't asked, though I think the garage is an exclusive.....though a funny thing mining truck 39.99 in the USA and 49.99 Oz...25% difference in price. But lets not scoot off topic over prices. :blush::wink:

The garage looks really nice, and I'm happy that they kept baseplates in the set, like 'lightningtiger' said. The whole set measures out to be 48-wide! That's the biggest I've ever seen a City set measure out to!

No, not the biggest. I think the last traditional police station was same size if not bigger...

Found the mining and seaside house at TRU today. They wanted $50 or $55 for the seaside house. They seemed like way to much to me. The mining sets do look nice.

I got the only Mining set that interests me, 4200. I'll be getting the 4207 Garage and 4429 Helicopter Rescue as well. It's a good thing I'm not too big on these Summer sets, I still have a few Forest Police sets yet to get, including the station.

Between the 4207 and the LOTR sets, my wallet is gonna be crying in 2012...

Don't worry, you'll learn to block out the crying. It never stops...it never stops!?! :wacko:

It looks like this next wave is starting to hit store shelves in the states. TRU had a few of the mining themed sets sitting alongside the new LotR and Monster Hunters sets today.

It looks like this next wave is starting to hit store shelves in the states. TRU had a few of the mining themed sets sitting alongside the new LotR and Monster Hunters sets today.

Hmm...did you see the Helicopter Rescue set? Mine had the City stuff sans Rescue set, but no LotR...

And today GRogall HR lego set of the day is.............

4207 City Garage

f_4207_detail_4_800.jpg

What's Nicky Clarke doing there??

Nicky%20Clarke%20prefered%20image.JPG

Well at least in your city with this set you'll have a celebrity minifig. :laugh:

The parking garage set seems to be better than the helicopter rescue....again with a solid banana causing an accident ! :laugh:

The parking garage set seems to be better than the helicopter rescue....again with a solid banana causing an accident ! :laugh:

Maybe the banana was poisoned ... surely would give the new police officers something to investigate. :laugh:

Seeing that Garage as an available set has made my day. So looking forward to buying one! Where will i put it? Well thats another matter entirely

anybody know when the summer sets like the garage are to be released? usually its like july-ish.

i was hoping now.....

Its listed as available now at german S@H (at least garage, hospital an mining truck). I guess US got LOTR first and we got City and Monster Fighters. Too bad I'm good three hours away from nearest TLG shop, so It will have to wait for wider availability.

It should be live in the US on Monday or Tuesday. I asked around at my local LEGO Store and they told me that all the new stuff should be there, including 4207 and the Mining sets.

anybody know when the summer sets like the garage are to be released? usually its like july-ish.

i was hoping now.....

Well, I'm not sure where you are, but I've seen the mining sets in Toys R Us here in California.