Klaus-Dieter

2012 City sets

Those were already posted here. :sadnew:

Come on... Is it really that important? It's the first time I've seen pics of that set. Thanks for sharing AlaPo - great to know that I don't have to know what ALL threads and posts on eurobricks include

Edited by Lorentzen

^^However it wouldn't hurt to look at the updated first post before posting pictures as I did...

The 2012 City sets are pretty depressing. With the exception of the City Garage and the Great Vehicles this is looking like a dull year in my opinion. I wish LEGO would call a mulligan on the Hospital. It seems they greatly dissappointed many that were expecting a worthy successor to the 6380 Emergency Treatment Center.

Edited by typo

Come on... Is it really that important? It's the first time I've seen pics of that set.

^^However it wouldn't hurt to look at the updated first post before posting pictures as I did...

That's exactly my point, typo. Thanks for the explanation. :thumbup:

Edited by TAFOL

Just a heads up, this

6897479899_e210212a2d.jpg

is what I was referring to.

I was actually hoping it came with the garage set. Anyone know what set it might be in or will be in?

Interesting, it doesn't appear on the parking station's box art so could there be an extension to the great vehicles series involving this sign ? :look:

A little comment: I think the aircrafts of latest models have too few parts... There's to many big parts, not like in the 90's where you really had to build the ting :wacko:

Just a heads up, this

{pic}

I was actually hoping it came with the garage set. Anyone know what set it might be in or will be in?

Maybe it'll be in this year's train exclusive? It is attached to a railroad... :look:

Maybe it'll be in this year's train exclusive? It is attached to a railroad... :look:

What train exclusive ? :wacko:

A little comment: I think the aircrafts of latest models have too few parts... There's to many big parts, not like in the 90's where you really had to build the ting :wacko:

I disagree. Recent planes still require a decent amount of creative building. The main difference between the new planes and those of the '90s is that the new ones seem more airworthy; the old ones were blocky and awful. I had the plane from the Launch Command theme, and I'm happy never going back to that era.

What train exclusive ? :wacko:

I meant to say in a train exclusive this year. One hasn't been confirmed yet. :wink:

Just a heads up, this

Couldn't it just simply be something they made just for that exhibit? Just to add a bit of detail to the city?

Assuming that's just a sticker, it wouldn't have taken a LEGO designer very long to design that and have it printed on sticker paper.

Edited by Ricecracker
Please don't quote images unnecessarily. Thanks :)

That's exactly my point, typo. Thanks for the explanation. :thumbup:

Not everyone, myself included, don't always check the first post after already reading it and the thread. So, posting or reposting a picture isn't going to hurt anything...

Couldn't it just simply be something they made just for that exhibit? Just to add a bit of detail to the city?

Assuming that's just a sticker, it wouldn't have taken a LEGO designer very long to design that and have it printed on sticker paper.

Even though you might be right, I still hope we do get sign similar that one in a future set.

More relevant than the sticker is which might indicate this is part of a new set is the rare part the sticker is stuck onto, part 6178 in blue?

Bricklink Part Page

which I don't think has been seen in a set since 1994? and that must be one of the least owned sets out there? I'd like to think this is part of a new set, maybe round 2 of the city vehicles, they seem to have been popular, my local toy shop has sold at at present.

Remember that LEGO designers can often get hold of things mere mortals cant.

For example this

moonbase high

has a trans-orange dome that has never been in a set as well as other not-seen-in-sets trans-orange parts.

Remember that LEGO designers can often get hold of things mere mortals cant.

Best oneliner I heard today. :laugh:'what fools these mortals be' - Shakespeare :tongue:

I like the Garage! but..............

GRogall HR Lego Set of the day is

4429 Helicopter Rescue

all pics link to HR images +2400.pxl !

b_4429_box_side_800.jpg

c_4429_detail_1_800.jpg

d_4429_detail_2_800.jpg

e_4429_detail_3_800.jpg

f_4429_detail_4_800.jpg

g_4429_detail_5_800.jpg

h_4429_detail_6_800.jpg

Enjoy! :classic: :classic: :classic:

Edited by GRogall

Again you come through for us 'GRogall', thanks for the pictures of the medical centre....seriously that isn't big enough to be a hospital. :wink:

I wonder why Lego has chosen big plates instead of base plates ?

Could it be that the idea is you snap these onto road plates and make paths up to the front doors of each building.....the forest police station is the same. :wink:

I still say the ambulance in it is a let down, but I'll still buy one.....I'm a sucker for city sets ! :laugh:

Thanks GRogall! :grin:

So the English name is helicopter rescue, eh? That's a great name to illustrate a set about a hospital. :sarcasm:

Maybe they knew people would think it's too small for a hospital, so they didn't include hospital in the name. :laugh:

I'm also still looking for the price on the Garage set!

Edited by just2good

Maybe they knew people would think it's too small for a hospital, so they didn't include hospital in the name. :laugh:

You're absolutely right :tongue: It's too darn small to call it a hospital. But hey I'm not complaining. We relly needed a new hospital, and this set is a nice start. It leaves plenty of room for exspansion to all the nurses and surgents we've got from the collectibles :wink:

Thanks for the pics og both "Heli-resc" and "Garage".