Blacktron

Aliens - Colonial Marines Custom Minifigs

Hi!

I did a small series of colonial marines from the second aliens movie. I did a run of all the prominent characters like Hicks, Hudson, Apone etc. for myself. Now I'd like to offer some of the spare figures to you. These figures are generic colonial marines, with a standart face and no personal markings on their armor.

SaleVersion.jpg

Saleversionback.jpg

This is what you get:

- each figure is hand painted and comes with:

- removable helmet with neck flap on the back

- removable body armor

- shoulder lamp at the back with a light spot, that glows in the dark

- painted pulse rifle

I offer these for 13,95 Euro per figure.

Also available now: Smartgunner "Vasquez":

Vasquez2_zpsaa6df66f.jpg

- hand painted and hand made

- removable body armor with shoulder lamp

- custom made Smartgun

- removable head wear

1 got 1 Vasquez available for 15,95 Euro

Please keep in mind, that these figures are not mass produced parts. They are not as accurate and clean as mass produced, new lego parts - so please no nitpickers. The custom made pieces are made out of resin. They are durable and a little flexible, so don't be afraid that they could break easily. If you are interested, please send me a PM. I will ship internationally to people who love the colonial marines as much as I do. :laugh:

Edited by Blacktron

The pictures don't come up for me. Could I have a link? :classic:

I can't find any error, Flare - I'm sorry. The links work for me, the picture album is public. Is there anyone else who can't see the pictures?

I can't find any error, Flare - I'm sorry. The links work for me, the picture album is public. Is there anyone else who can't see the pictures?

works just fine here!

I sooo want some but I don't have the right currency...

I am trying to make a lego aliens movie everything is great its just that I don't have ay GOOD marines all of them were crappy so I would like to buy some, but again I don't have the right currency.

Do you take american money?

and exactly how much would it cost if I payed with american money?

PLEASE RESPOND I'M SHOOTING THIS WEEKEND!!!! *oh2*

GAME OVER MAN!

ARE YOU THERE? RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by marine007

Oh wow! I'm shocked this thread is still active! *oh2*

I've almost forgotten this one (well, it's from 08/2011). Why haven't you guys just send me a PM? :laugh: Of course I still take orders. I got 12 colonial marines here, standing on my shelf. And I got molds for the helmet, chest armor and lamp. So I always can build new ones. I live in germany, but I got a paypal account. Just let me know how many marines you would like via PM and I can tell you the costs and find out how much shipping to your countries would be.

Breaking news from colonial marines headquarters!

Seven units are ready to protect kelvgohs home. Xenomorphs have been spottet in his area! :laugh:

Marines_zps9ca2dee1.jpg

Update: ^^

IMG_3024_zpsd79fe4ba.jpg

Edited by Blacktron

I have received the 7 Marines and I would have to say, it is an absolute stunner. Very good price for such hard work, my friend. Please continue to update me should you have new projects of such amazing pieces. I would really appreciate them. Cheers!

I've received some PMs from people interested in the marines in the last few weeks. I had to build a second wave of 11 figures, because the spare ones of the first wave were all sold. These 11 are painted and ready to ship. Right now it looks like:

- 4 reserved for Big Tuna 1 sold

- 7 still available sold out 02/2013

So, if anyone else is interested, just contact me via PM.

Edited by Blacktron

Hi There,

My son found this online and wants some of the marines. I registered as a member to contact you but I don't know what PM is. Please help! I ahve a paypal account too so I can order and pay right away. His Bday is Feb. 20th so I was trying to see if I get get them here by then. You are in Germany? I am in Las Vegas, Nevada. Please contact me by my email or post on here how else to contact you.

Thanks,

Wendya130

Hi Wendya130! :classic:

Right now I got 7 colonial marines here, which are completed and ready for shipping. So it would be possible to send them to Vegas before Feb. 20th.

New members can't use the Personal Message System. So let's talk via email. My adress is:

RomeVox@web.de

Thanks

Matthias :classic:

Edited by Blacktron