Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

MOC: White Lightning

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

5970134179_2698c28338_z.jpg

Drafted in to fight war in the sky, White Lightning and Blue Thunder no longer entertain the crowds at the Air Circus, instead they fly defence for the Free State Alliance against the Lion Empire.

Piloted by Cerys “Crescendo” Rocket, who took over from her mother when injury forced her to retire from the Air Circus, now a fully fledged fighter pilot. She finds the live combat a lot more exhilarating than air shows but balks at the thought of shooting down live pilots. For now she only faces down drones, but one day soon the Empire will send out humans...

Having built the Blue Thunder, I just had to make a second plane; after all I had the parts! Fortuitously the stickers match from white to blue wedges, making these planes part of the same squadron. I did leave off the nose dish this time around; the propeller stickers on this plane made the front seem too busy with one in place. Other more practical changes do manage to set it slightly apart from the Blue Thunder.

Plenty more where these came from!

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Love this steampunk aircraft, especially the name of it. :wub:

By the way, is the rotor blade sticker comes from the LEGO Agents???

Love this steampunk aircraft, especially the name of it. :wub:

By the way, is the rotor blade sticker comes from the LEGO Agents???

Yep, the propeller is from an Agents set, I love the little yellow details at the tip, yellow is my favourite detailing colour next to chrome silver.

Yep, the propeller is from an Agents set, I love the little yellow details at the tip, yellow is my favourite detailing colour next to chrome silver.

Now I know, it comes from Mission 1. I built that set and you managed to use some of the part well and good for this MOC. It's nicely done.

Wow, that plane is all engine. :look: Must be powerful! Again, nice clean lines :wub: I too like the propeller decals. And I love the back story! :laugh: