XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

Yes I would too if the ARC does indeed look like that. As to why Red or Blue earlier, I meant the stripes or markings sorry if you thought I meant the whole suit of armor being blue like a senate guard :laugh:

Nah,I meant http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/e/e5/Clone_Troopers_Phase_I.jpg this guys when u said red or blue... Blue is commander,Red is captain or so. I personally,out of that 4 guys,prefer yellow,but I like blue,red and green. Green won't be,I bet it. But any color is good with me,cause all of the colors are usable.

I'd like a dewback of course, but I'd rather they just kick the swoop out and lower the price. It's not even in the OT, it's a pointless addition.

oh but it is...in one of those "amazing" Lucas extended additions :hmpf: it "swoops" around on the escape pod scene...

back on topic, 20€? i was expecting a more expensive set, as it has some minifigs (maybe they are not using no new molds whatsoever) :grin: the price seems fine to me, so i'll prob going to get one of those :D

hmmm, someone said that the Retailers Catalog was already out, so...erm...work on those pics please people :devil::tongue:

I don't remember this "swoopthing" either. Seems pretty boring. It seems i will have to pay 20 bucks for 2 sandtroopers :hmpf_bad: . I will have to rethink it.

By the way, do we have any clue of how these "planet" sets will combine? And what is this set that we will regret to bypass?

Swoop bikes featured prominently in Shadows of the Empire. Anakin is on one in Episode II, which is probably why they're including one.

I can't tell if your being sarcastic, but I don't remember any swoop bikes in that scene. :sceptic:

I can't find anything on Wookiepedia either.

According to the appearances list on Wookiepedia, one did appear in the Special Edition DVD of A New Hope. I don't remember ever seeing one, but then I never watched the original SE versions and there were changes made between those and the later DVD releases.

There was a Swoop in Mos Eisley in the SE of ANH, but it's not the sort of thing you'd see a Sandtrooper with.

According to the appearances list on Wookiepedia, one did appear in the Special Edition DVD of A New Hope. I don't remember ever seeing one, but then I never watched the original SE versions and there were changes made between those and the later DVD releases.

Yeah i was talking about the DVD release of the SE...i really have the idea that somekind of a swoop bike appears on the desert scene...or maybe my mind is already blocking too much of the SE+PREQUELS+CLONE WARS stuff that is starting to see things that aren't really there :blush:

I just hope that the escape pod isn't the same that comes with the Tantive IV set :tongue:

btw, as i was seeing some pics of the new Tie-Fighter, something got me curious: will the panels connect to the main sctructure by some technic pins or beams? if not, it does seems a bit fragile, as i can see those wings fall a lot... :sceptic:

Am I the only one who basically jus checks the number of the last page? :laugh: If there were +5 pages over the night, I would know there is finally some first pics!! :wink:

Seriously, cannot await it! Especially the E3 Jedi Starfighter. In my book the one he had at the end wasn't as yellow as the one he left in Grevious' ship, was it? Anyway, E3 Anakin, E3 Obi-Wan.. Cannot await it. Just strange there is no full R2 in the set, but I guess we all have enough of our favorite litter box, right?

Am I the only one who basically jus checks the number of the last page? :laugh: If there were +5 pages over the night, I would know there is finally some first pics!! :wink:

Seriously, cannot await it! Especially the E3 Jedi Starfighter. In my book the one he had at the end wasn't as yellow as the one he left in Grevious' ship, was it? Anyway, E3 Anakin, E3 Obi-Wan.. Cannot await it. Just strange there is no full R2 in the set, but I guess we all have enough of our favorite litter box, right?

Yeah, that's what I do too!

The JSF set will be awesome, and I can't wait to see it as well. And don't forget the new Nute Gunray! And the Jedi Starfighter won't be the yellow one, it'll be the dark green one Anakin flew to Mustafar. :wub: I also can't wait to see how they pull off the X-wing, and the ARC Troopers.

Unfortunately though, the Y-wing and the JSF are retailer exclusives (Or SE sets). So we will probably get pics of the 6 system sets any day now, but the pics of the exclusives will come much later. Last year, we didn't even hear about the Battle for Geonosis and Mace Windu's JSF, until someone got one of the January Wave sets early, and there was pics in the advertisement section of the instruction booklet.

Seriously, cannot await it! Especially the E3 Jedi Starfighter. In my book the one he had at the end wasn't as yellow as the one he left in Grevious' ship, was it? Anyway, E3 Anakin, E3 Obi-Wan..

The yellow one was indeed destroyed with the crash of the IH. The one on mustafar (in this set) is green and was stolen from the Jedi Temple.

The yellow one was indeed destroyed with the crash of the IH. The one on mustafar (in this set) is green and was stolen from the Jedi Temple.

I can't believe how many times this has been mentioned in the thread already. It comes as a surprise to me that there are so many obvious details in the movies people have missed - like the Executor in Empire.

I can't believe how many times this has been mentioned in the thread already. It comes as a surprise to me that there are so many obvious details in the movies people have missed - like the Executor in Empire.

Well the Green JSF has a bit less of an imposing presence on the screen than the Executor :laugh:.

Like Mr. Man said, the Executor is painfully obvious in Empire. The dark green starfighter on the other hand is far from the 'action' of the scene and in a less-than-obvious colour.

Like Mr. Man said, the Executor is painfully obvious in Empire. The dark green starfighter on the other hand is far from the 'action' of the scene and in a less-than-obvious colour.

Agreed, I won't be surprised if Lego uses yellow for the fighter.

Agreed, I won't be surprised if Lego uses yellow for the fighter.

I don't think they will. Back when somebody gave us info on these rumors, that person said it would be green, I believe. Or did I just make that up?

I don't think it matters what color is 'iconic' to LEGO when it comes to that ship. They've already released it in dark blue, which didn't see a lot of screen time. Dark green will be a nicer color than yellow anyway. I doubt any kid would actually think 'didn't Anakin pilot a yellow one of those?' It'll be cool looking regardless.

I don't think they will. Back when somebody gave us info on these rumors, that person said it would be green, I believe. Or did I just make that up?

I don't think it matters what color is 'iconic' to LEGO when it comes to that ship. They've already released it in dark blue, which didn't see a lot of screen time. Dark green will be a nicer color than yellow anyway. I doubt any kid would actually think 'didn't Anakin pilot a yellow one of those?' It'll be cool looking regardless.

I remember reading that in-universe the Dark Blue is a default color scheme, along with dark red, of the Eta-2, so it's not quite as unusual as Dark Green. Personally, I think that TLG is releasing this because Lucas Animation's told them it'll be in CW in this color. That makes the most sense to me.

I remember reading that in-universe the Dark Blue is a default color scheme, along with dark red, of the Eta-2, so it's not quite as unusual as Dark Green.

I don't know how much Wookieepedia is a trusted source for such things, but it says:

Unfortunately, Skywalker lost his fighter in the Battle of Coruscant, and he later flew temporarily under a more standard green and white paint scheme, which he used in the Mission to Mustafar, where the ship was presumably abandoned. Saesee Tiin's interceptor was green…

So green is not an unusual color scheme. I don't think LEGO would make decisions about a clearly EpIII set based on what is going to be in the CW, though I could be wrong about that.

So green is not an unusual color scheme. I don't think LEGO would make decisions about a clearly EpIII set based on what is going to be in the CW, though I could be wrong about that.

Well obviously not as unusual as yellow, though the yellow is probably more recognizable.

And also,

While most Jedi pilots flew Eta-2s more in line with the factory standard, such as Obi-Wan Kenobi, whose fighters were red- or blue-hued against a white undercoat,

I doubt it's real. Although that would be very cool. I want a new tan AAT with the flash speeder! :grin:

-JPS97

I can't tell if it's real or not. :sceptic:

It looks pretty legit. Seems plausible too. Although I haven't seen TPM in a while, wasn't her decoy in that get up to trick the BDs?

A video on the new Queen set!!!

Here it is

It looks a little fake, and I can't seem to find it on Imperiumdersteine.de, as mentioned below the video..

:sceptic:

EDIT:

Deeplinked:

6074173921_3337e4b85b.jpg

Edited by commdr_neyo