XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

I actualy hope that a new chrome C-3PO would be an April's Fools joke..

The original version hasn't been in my possesion that long, and I'd like it to maintain it's value :sceptic:

Lego would not release the same gold C3PO again. They may release variations of it but not the same.

I thought I was mad enough when it came to Lego SW minifigs but I still refuse to pay £100+ for a Lego minifigure. Did you buy it at recent prices?

Lego would not release the same gold C3PO again. They may release variations of it but not the same.

I thought I was mad enough when it came to Lego SW minifigs but I still refuse to pay £100+ for a Lego minifigure. Did you buy it at recent prices?

Hm, that seems logical. I traded a lot of parts, plates and a set for my chrome 3PO, but it still wouldn't be nice to see it lose value. I think the exclusive fig will be a TC-14 then, and I surely wouldn't mind that :grin:

Either way we should be getting a chrome protocol droid in the not so distant future.

I'm good with that! Maybe I will try to get one this time around.

Since theres two promotional star wars dates this year like May the 4th and revenge of the 5th perhaps there will be two promotional figs. Seems unlikely I know but it would be cool to get the new chrome C3po on the 4th and Darth Maul or TC14 on the 5th.

I highly doubt that you possess the knowledge necessary to decide what promotional figure we'll see :classic: To me, C-3PO (iconic droid) seems more likely than a TC-14 (not so iconic droid).

At least, the story in the blog turned out to be no April's Fool.

That is a very interesting article, I certainly hope that in addition to TC-14 (which was just confirmed) that we get a new chrome gold C-3PO in the summer, which would be awesome. :thumbup:

ACPin has posted a picture of the chrome TC-14 you get in this year's promotion here

I'm loving that new TC-14, it looks excellent. Now to decide how to get one...

Just found this image on Hoth Bricks

Ooops saw its already been post from here

Edited by GRogall

I highly doubt that you possess the knowledge necessary to decide what promotional figure we'll see :classic: To me, C-3PO (iconic droid) seems more likely than a TC-14 (not so iconic droid).

At least, the story in the blog turned out to be no April's Fool.

I find your lack of faith disturbing...

I don't remember anything about TC-14 ever being confirmed. Can you show a source?

Need I say more??? :tongue:

Edited by Alldarker

I find your lack of faith disturbing...

It's not that I don't have faith. It's more that I don't know with whom I shall put my faith and with whom not :classic:

You were right, I was wrong. Damn. I hate to say this sentence.

Edited by Brickadeer

It's not that I don't have faith. It's more that I don't know with whom I shall put my faith and with whom not :classic:

You were right, I was wrong. Damn. I hate to say this sentence.

No problems, and thanks. :wink:

I know how annoying unconfirmed rumors can be, but Flump6523 on Brickset was a pretty dependable source (and actually, I think the post in which TC-14 was guessed was indeed removed from that topic).

Edited by Alldarker

Sooo... if TC14 is the 4th promo figure, what will Darth Maul's role be this promotion year? TLG must have made more than 200 units of that one for sure; but for when?

Sooo... if TC14 is the 4th promo figure, what will Darth Maul's role be this promotion year? TLG must have made more than 200 units of that one for sure; but for when?

If Darth Maul follows a similar release to the White Boba Fett promo minifig, it may get released during Celebration VI.

No problems, and thanks. :wink:

I know how annoying unconfirmed rumors can be, but Flump6523 on Brickset was a pretty dependable source (and actually, I think the post in which TC-14 was guessed was indeed removed from that topic).

I apologize for doubting you; I hadn't heard of it being confirmed by anyone before yesterday, just wishful thinking. Even though Episode 1 disgusts me, I much prefer a chrome protocol droid (that doubles for E-3PO/U-3PO) over a useless chrome Ewok.

Feels like LEGO wants me dead or something. :tongue:

How am I supposed to get enough money for both this and the LOTR sets?!

Either way.. it looks like a great figure and certainly something I'll have to consider getting, unless there's a way I can make a deal with someone, somehow,

so I won't have to buy all those sets just for the figure. Too much great stuff this year to afford. :sceptic:

~ General Magma

Edited by General Magma

Much more that 200 units! I think the Darth Maul fig will end up as part of the annual TrU UK promo where you get a free fig if you spend £30.

BL sales are already flying! It has already been sold 261 times and there are new listings for sale appearing daily! That does not even include ebay sales.

BL Darth Maul sale figures.

Much more that 200 units! I think the Darth Maul fig will end up as part of the annual TrU UK promo where you get a free fig if you spend £30.

BL sales are already flying! It has already been sold 261 times and there are new listings for sale appearing daily! That does not even include ebay sales.

Darth Maul sale figures.

*oh2* For one still in the bag the min price is over £40 thats just mad! I really hope you are right about him being a TRU promo mutley777.

*oh2* For one still in the bag the min price is over £40 thats just mad! I really hope you are right about him being a TRU promo mutley777.

I agree. Though I like the minifig, I wouldn't pay that much money. I suppose we'll see an official TCW Darth Maul anyway, but if it should turn out that mutley777 is right and if Maul ends up as a TRU promo, I'll really, really appreciate that!

New Super-pack from brickset:

*Snip*

Rubbish as usual :sceptic:. Replace the CW BP with the Droid Escape, and it's better.

Edited by Mr Man

Another Super Pack that makes no sense. :sceptic: One BP from a completely different era, and an OT BP from Jedi with a Y-wing from Star Wars. I suppose the two OT sets sort of go together since there were Y-wings at the Battle of Endor, as long as you ignore Celebration Leia and the box art with Yavin, but the other set... it just seems like a cheap filler to make 3-in-1.

I have kinda been following this thread (most of my time has been spent over at the LOTR thread), but from what I can see, there is still no info on the Palpatine's Arrest set. When should we possibly hear or see more about this mysterious exclusive?

Yep, another dumb Super Pack, something CW, something ROTJ and something ANH....canon is totally screwed here. :wacko:

I would love to get this Superpack! It's a sample of almost every era of SW!