XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

Hopefully the Kit Fisto fig will at least be the new olive green colour like the most recent mute gunray. I agree the old one was a bit awkward to pose and in general wasn't as good as I think Lego could have made him. In terms of exclusive jedi I think we will see Mace, Tinn, Kit and maybe Kolar and most probably Anakin. It would be cool if they threw in a couple of background characters for the set. Characters like Mas Ammenda or a couple of senators. I can only imagine a high price point because of a couple of new moulds. The only figs that would need new moulds that could possibly be in this set are Kit Fisto, Mas Ammenda, a new hair piece for palpatine and on a very optimistic note a new yoda. They would Change Tinn because we have already seen him in his new star fighter and Lego wouldn't make a new two completely different moulded figs in one wave. Maybe Kolar but I believe they would use Koth's hair piece. And mace needs nothing.

I have been going over this thread and I cannot find these new pics? Can someone point me to the pics that you are talking about and the game box that has Darth Maul rolling dice?

I have been going over this thread and I cannot find these new pics? Can someone point me to the pics that you are talking about and the game box that has Darth Maul rolling dice?

Front page mate. All the latest photos and details get updated in the first post soon after they're known.

Hopefully the Kit Fisto fig will at least be the new olive green colour like the most recent mute gunray. I agree the old one was a bit awkward to pose and in general wasn't as good as I think Lego could have made him. In terms of exclusive jedi I think we will see Mace, Tinn, Kit and maybe Kolar and most probably Anakin. It would be cool if they threw in a couple of background characters for the set. Characters like Mas Ammenda or a couple of senators. I can only imagine a high price point because of a couple of new moulds. The only figs that would need new moulds that could possibly be in this set are Kit Fisto, Mas Ammenda, a new hair piece for palpatine and on a very optimistic note a new yoda. They would Change Tinn because we have already seen him in his new star fighter and Lego wouldn't make a new two completely different moulded figs in one wave. Maybe Kolar but I believe they would use Koth's hair piece. And mace needs nothing.

Palpatine will probably use the same hairpiece as the CW version only in white instead of tan. If we get a new Kit I hope he'll be more like Shaak Ti, Saesee Tinn etc. with a regular minifigure head and specialized headpiece. I hated the rubber head on the old one.

The the the the....... MALEVOLENCE! Woo, am I excited! This is perhaps my favorite ship.....ever. :wub:

I'm so excited to see it LEGOfied! On top of that, it's an amazing price!

I hadn't realized the TC14 fig will be available at at least some Lego stores as well as from Lego.com. The nice lady at the store near Atlanta assured me they would have them.

Mace would need a non CW face

I hadn't realized the TC14 fig will be available at at least some Lego stores as well as from Lego.com. The nice lady at the store near Atlanta assured me they would have them.

What do you mean at least some? They will be available at all Lego Stores. Any promo that happens on S@H happens at every Lego store too, unless it's strictly stated.

I'm going to Legoland in June, does anyone know if there will be some kind of promotion when I go there?

I can't afford to buy all those sets in May...

I'm going to Legoland in June, does anyone know if there will be some kind of promotion when I go there?

Probably not. The promos are usually not that close together.

GRogall where are you?

Looking forward to seeing any photos of the upcoming sets you might provide.

Sadly not HD but still worth looking at, the Summer lego sets!

le_swdesertskiff.jpgle_swgungansub.jpg

le_swjabbaspalace.jpgle_swprevizslasfighter.jpg

le_swrepublicstrikerclass.jpgle_swsaeseestarfighter.jpg

le_swfuryclassinterceptor.jpgle_swmalevolence.jpg

I'll update with larger pics when I have em............

GRogall you are a saint :sweet::thumbup: :thumbup: I've been waiting to see proper pictures of these sets since the NY toy fair so thanks :sweet: still no pictures of palpatines arrest yet :hmpf_bad: I know its a special edition /exclusive set but so is the mandolorian shuttle :wacko::look:

Thanks for the picture GRogall! I'm sure they'll tide people over until you can get HD ones!

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

I guess I might as well comment on them as well. There's not a lot to say since we've basically seen the sets before, but there are a few things:

-The art for the Malevolence looks awfully boring. I'm not sure what they could've done to make it better really, but it's an awfully ugly set and the art hasn't exactly helped it out. With only one truly new minifigure (I don't count Battle droids, honestly they're on drip of paint different), there's really nothing appealing about that set apart from the fairly good price per part ratio. I suppose it's been quite a while since Count Dooku was in a set, so that's a nice addition, but overall not too impressive.

-The completed Pre Vizsla set looks pretty good, no complaints with the ship. It is a shame, though, that they didn't update Obi-Wan to his newer CW design like they did for Anakin. That should've been done.

-The skiff is really an excellent set. Four great minifigures, a nice-enough vehicle, and some nice dark tan. What's not to like? The price isn't even too bad (which is the big thing not to like about the Gungan Sub).

My favorite set is still the Gungan Sub, since it's an excellent model and it includes minifigures that I care to have, but I doubt I'll get it. I picked up the Podracers on impulse, though, so who knows.

It's also nice to see the EU sets, proudly advertising the Old Republic game. Even if LEGO doesn't make any more Old Republic sets, it's nice to see that they're continually willing to give a little less mainstream SW material a go.

Pre Viszla looks friggin' awesome from here. :sweet: Crappy Darksaber, yeah, but look at that helmet, armor, legs, and white mini-cape! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Where? If you're talking about at the front of the starfighter, I'm afraid it's just this piece.

Ah crap! I didn't know that piece looked like that. It tricked me! :cry_sad:

Well, 1x2 dark green plates has started to show up in great numbers on Bricklink so I guess they will be present in some of the upcoming sets (but not sure which one yet).

Pre Viszla looks friggin' awesome from here. :sweet: Crappy Darksaber, yeah, but look at that helmet, armor, legs, and white mini-cape! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Agree with the darksaber. I was really hoping to be wowed by it.