Sign in to follow this  
jackdaw

La grande armeé

Holy Cow! , that's one grand army, and I like your photo too, if think this deserves the blog.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

It must have cost a fortune getting all those bluecoats, flesh-colored body parts and accessoires! Well done! :bonaparte:

Holy Cow! , that's one grand army, and I like your photo too, if think this deserves the blog.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

My photos on the frontpage of classic-pirates.com? Wow, it seems this army has won its first battle! I am glad you like it, thanks! :bonaparte:

It must have cost a fortune getting all those bluecoats, flesh-colored body parts and accessoires! Well done! :bonaparte:

Thank you! When it comes to bluecoats, I would spend my last penny. :pir_laugh2:

That's a very decent army you have created, I like the bearskin hats a lot!

Your photo skills are admirable as well, great job! :thumbup:

The only thing that I don't really like is the gold visors on the shako's, IMO the shako's are fine as they are.

That is a very nice army you've got there. You deserve it to be proud on such a collection! :thumbup:

Your cavalry looks splendid too, as do the other units. :pir-wub:

I have also moved this to the MOC-forum

I wish TLG would make tiny minifig Pickelhauben so Napoelon and Blücher with his Prussian Army could slug it out :pir_laugh2:

Your Bluecoat army is truly a sight to behold! :pir-classic: I just have one question, how did you make those bearskin hats? I've never seen those around before.

-

Redwater

Your Bluecoat army is truly a sight to behold! :pir-classic: I just have one question, how did you make those bearskin hats? I've never seen those around before.

-

Redwater

I think they are from new series 5 Royal Guard hats.

Impressive indeed, i need to start to build my army again if i dont want to loose battle. :pir_laugh2:

Captain Becker

I think they are from new series 5 Royal Guard hats.

Hi, Captain Becker is right - it is the hat of the new royal guard

Ah, thanks, I should get a few of those. :classic:

-

Redwater

The cavalry is really impressive, and I enjoyed all the Flikr photos. Grinds my army into the dust :pir-tongue: .

That's really a great non-decal-Army!!!! Some lovely ideas you put in it. I guess some will be integrated in my army at a later stage(when it leaves his baracks... ahm boxes again). I really like the visors you used on the shakos, as well as the hands on the lances of the red lancers...

It's great to see that the bearskin heads of the CM5-Series do work with the older uniforms! Defenitly a nice thing instead of doubletires :pir_laugh2:

It's also great that they are all flesh! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Amazing army! It has been a recent dream of mine to build an imperial army. Although, it will not pale in comparison to yours!

Very impressive !

I really enjoyed the flickr album !

(BTW it's "armée" and not "armeé", but despite that, your French is quite good ! :pir_laugh2: )

Many thanks for all the positive reactions. It is a great motivation for me to continue. :thumbup::cannon:

Hello jackdaw,Army really great, I'm also building my Grande Armee and I must say that I have made ​​you paranoid heads of flesh-colored instead of yellow ones. :pir-cry_happy:

If you hear I have put the link where you can see the work progress.

http://lego.forum.forumcommunity.net/?t=48327092

Please remember the guidelines you agreed to when joining Eurobricks, we expect that proper english will be used in the forum, the guidelines are in my signature.

Being a fellow blue coat I agree that is just amazing

Please refrain from bumping old topics.

This topic hasn't been active in three and half years.

Please see Bumping Old Topics and review the Site Guidelines

Thank you.