Jipay

The making of a Pirate LEGO avatar

Now that this thread has had its initial run in the main forum I've decide to move it to the Pirate LEGO Signature and Avatar Workshop because that seems the most appropriate place for it to be.

I use GIMP 2 but I can never seem to get it to work for me. Does anyone know how to copy and paste a new image into the background using GIMP? ~LW 8~

Edited by Lego_Warlord_8

Hi, by the way, what's that fishy smell? Ahem, i'm in need of a an avatar if anyone wants to help, i've just started. I would like an avatar consisting (sorry if I splelled that wrong) of bicorne (white bit please), white plume, castle face (bearded knight from troll wagon(not big wheel one)gold/yellow epaulettes, blue-coat governor body, white legs and finnaly a fish as a weapon. Don't worry if you can't find exact face or anything. Any background will do.

I don't actually know how to upload it so could someone also help me with that

Cheers and all the best

BrickFin

:pir-oh::cannon:

I see at you are a new around here, so welcome. You may want to say hello in thi forum: Click me

Captain Becker

PS: if im right at seeing your Nickname, you`re from Finland, correct if im wrong

Well I am definently no expert with digital media, but I could try to make something as more of a backup plan... MS Paint, here i come! :pir-tongue:

I am lacking any photo editing software, could someone make me an avatar?

I would like an avatar consisting of bicorne (white bit please), white plume, castle face (bearded knight from troll wagon(not big wheel one)gold/yellow epaulettes, blue-coat governor body (or the 2009 governor body, I don't mind), white legs and finally a fish as a weapon. Don't worry if you can't find exact face or anything. Any background will do.

I don't actually know how to upload it so could someone also help me with that

Thanks buddies

BrickFin :shark:

Edited by Admiral BrickFin

I think I have time for it tomorrow. I only do not own the Admiral Bicorne with the white details, only the old pirate and plain black ones. :pir-classic:

I need a new avatar myself too, so why not making two? :pir-wink: