madoka

Batman coming back

so close to seeing new pics, yet so far. :sadnew:

yuuup...was so hoping we'd finally get a peek at those play-sets and minis. I'm just hoping that there are more pics being uploaded.

Waah, finally some news! Awesome! I just hope any upcoming set pictures won't be removed before I return from work :D

Edited by Miss Kyle

So are there any new pics other than the action figures? There are pictures for every theme what about this one.

Even if there were, it would be too late anyway. All of the other pictures are down, thankfully, I only seemed to of missed Cars.

So are there any new pics other than the action figures? There are pictures for every theme what about this one.

Yeah, I went through them pretty carefully and only saw the pics for the action figures. I was really hoping that there would've been something in the second round of leaks but I guess not. Hopefully we'll still get something in the near future.

Even if there were, it would be too late anyway. All of the other pictures are down, thankfully, I only seemed to of missed Cars.

dw u didnt miss much - they looked very tacky :wacko:

dw u didnt miss much - they looked very tacky :wacko:

I've seen them within the weeks (or how ever much) inbetween your post, and my post. And, yeah they do look strange, but I collect as many 2012 images as I can. Off Topice-ness: Over :classic:

Have you seen this yet?

6245193480_98df34f02f.jpg

Pic courtesy of FBTB

I like the new figs, but this is very <insert that tiresome argument> with big pieces and not much else. Hopefully the rest of the Superheroes line is different :sceptic:

Also think about the piece count, this set will probably only be like $50 USD, although TLG will most likely sell it for more than what I think it is worth. :wink:

Quite honestly, it looks like TLG are expecting people to buy anything as long as it has the licensed figs. I hope the other sets are not just glorified battle packs.

Quite honestly, it looks like TLG are expecting people to buy anything as long as it has the licensed figs. I hope the other sets are not just glorified battle packs.

You can't be talking about the Batcave, right? In a lot of ways it seems more substantial than the old one. As for the other sets, they're not much different than the past vehicle-versus-vehicle Batman sets, except with (in some cases) a more colorful comic book style. The designs themselves tend to seem very high-quality from my perspective.