Sign in to follow this  
BURP Lover

I should post here!

Hi there. My name is Ellie and I am a big kid-fan-of-lego. 20 years old and from England.

I started collecting Lego at like, age 1, with my first set being a big red box, but really got into it when Deep Pan Pizza (now dead and gone) started giving away free Lego sets with every kids meal. Oh god so much Lego. So, so much from that. (Seriously, we must have gone like every two weeks for several years!)

Right now my main interests are castle sets - I really want to get some old Fright Knights to go with the little sets I have of them, they're my favourite old range. I also have a large Harry Potter collection and have started buying City and Kingdoms sets.

I've been to Legoland four times.

Windsor - 1999, 2001, 2011

Billund - 2000, two days two nights in the Legoland hotel (oh god it was amazing)

And uh... that's about me!

Outside of Lego I am a web developer and computer games programmer (which is my degree, currently resitting some exams to get into Year 3).

Welcome to EB, BURP Lover! :classic: Can't say I agree with your name, ( :tongue: ) but enjoy the site.

Heh. I got my BURPS from two ocean diver sets, a Lego racers one, and the old Spybot range I think it was called.

I love them! Well, love is a strong word. I don't hate them. They're presumably cheap for TLG to create, and when you're a kid seeing a set have epic mountains (such as the Xtreme Team mountain camp) is amazing. I always wanted that set but realise now it's almost entirely just a prefab base and BURPs.

Welcome to Eurobricks, Ellie!

I'm pretty new here too but if there's anything you need help with feel free to get in touch with me and I'll probably learn something from you too!

Welcome to Eurobricks BURP Lover, I hope that you have a good time on the forums! :classic:

~buddy~