shmails

Classic Movie Scene - The Usual Suspects

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Classic Movie Scene - The Usual Suspects

5951300906_23e1bd4e64_z.jpg

One of the all time classic scenes in movie history, and a wonderful film from beginning to end.

Check out more pictures in my Flickr photostream. More scenes from more movies to come, enjoy!

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

I've never seen this film, but those torso decals are lovely! :wub: I look forward to seeing more of your movie scene MOCs and custom figures.

Beautiful Minifigure work, Each actor instantly recognisable and well captured. I particularly like Dean Keaton's Tie - for some reason I find it very pleasing!

I love this movie... one of my favourites.

5951300906_23e1bd4e64_z.jpg

pete-postlethwaite-usual-suspects-590x350.jpg

Great work on the minifigs, they look just like the movie posters, even down to the stripes on the Hockney's jacket sleeve (far left) :thumbup:

The only (small) criticism that I could make is that Verbal has too much hair! :wink:

Edited by Splat

Thanks, and I agree about Verbal's hair. You can see that I modified the normal male hair to make it look more like male pattern baldness, but at some point you end up ruining the connection point. Come on LEGO!!! At some point I will end up designing my own and using that, sometimes I love customizing! :laugh:

Hello!

This little scene prooves that even with little bricks and simple techniques you can get a maximum effect and a great outcome! :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

'shmails' nice MOC.....TOTALLY AWESOME custom figures ! :grin:

Question, the design process for the torso's - what set up do you use ? I painfully MS paint my printable stickers for my custom torso (just done my Shell attendant). :wink:

Anyway, keep them comming......and Brick On 'shmails' ! :grin: