Rocken

[MOC]AT-RT

That's pretty original! If you want to do a 2.0 you should make the front armor part a bit smaller. :wink: Still, this is great! :thumbup:

Thanks The pics don't really do it justice, 5941886862_6ba5288357_z.jpg

If anyone has a good idea on how to make the front smaller, tell me.

Edited by Rocken

Hello!

I like the first images better, as you have chosen a really nice place to take your photos. :classic: I guess it was early in the morning when you took the photos (dew on the grass)? :wink:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Nice work, Rocken! I do agree with Masked, the front should be smaller. I suggest moving it further in towards the body and using only the 3x3 corner wedge plates, for starters.

I suggest moving it further in towards the body and using only the 3x3 corner wedge plates, for starters.

Beat me to it:

atrt_walker_05.jpg

12729226681_SPLASH.jpg

If anyone has a good idea on how to make the front smaller, tell me.

I concur it needs to be smaller. However I can't think of how unless you rebuild it as in the MOC's fallenangel309 pointed out. The first one looking easier and more in keeping with your current MOC.

The first one looking easier and more in keeping with your current MOC.

Indeed. The second design will require a complete rebuild of the body. I know from experience. :wink:

Beat me to it:

While those look good and are probably more accurate in shape, I prefer the back half of this MOC.

I've never really liked technic parts used for legs in walkers, which is probably my main problem with the newest AT-ST version.

Overall, nice design, though it could do some work at the front. :classic:

A pretty nice take on the AT-RT Rocken, and since there has been a myriad of ways to build this walker as shown by various MOCers I suggest you modify yours according to your liking and not much based on accuracy, since this is really a very tricky build to do and you'll just end up with several versions if you gun for high accuracy.