Sign in to follow this  
Quarryman

Belville Mafia: Day 2

banner.jpg

Day 2

01.jpg

Late at night Henry was in bed, handcuffed and facing the wall he was waiting for his lover to arrive.

02.jpg

He had been a bad boy today, and now it was time for his punishment, Henry could bare contain his enthusiasm.

03.jpg

Henry could not see the person who entered, but somehow he knew it wasn't his lover, this was someone else.

03_5.jpg

"Poor, stupid Henry, always so hung up in your twisted sex games. Well, this is the end for you. Hasta la vista, baby."

04.jpg

Blam!

05.jpg

Gathering his remaining family after breakfast again Quentin wasn't very happy.

"I guess Henry got what he deserved, a freak like him. Unfortunately all evidence we have gathered points to him being Loyal. And as for poor Sammy that you nitwits decided to vote off yesterday, it turns out he was Loyal too. Great job everyone, I expect you do to better today. If not there will be severe consequences, the least of which will be your deaths..."

Rules (stolen mainly from Hinckley this time):

1. Each player has been given a character to play, who is either Loyal or Not Loyal. To win the game, the Loyal must kill off all the Not Loyals, while the Not Loyals needs to outnumber the Loyals.

2. Each day you will vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, un-voting is to be done in the format; Un-vote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted, and please note the use of bold text. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. When a majority vote is reached the Day ends. Un-voting after the majority has been reached won't be counted.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 48 hours. You may not vote in the first 16 hours. After the day has concluded, a Night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 24 hours.

4. If a Day ends without someone being convicted there will be a random death among the non-voters (yes, this means it's technically possible to have a Day end without someone dying, but that's unlikely)

5. The alignment of lynched players will be revealed at the beginning of the next Day, as well as those that died during the Night.

6. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but only in your own words. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

7. The usage of any form of communication outside the Day threads are strictly forbidden (except for the Not Loyals which have their own writeboard for this)

8. You may not edit your posts. 1st offence: stern warning, 2nd offence: The untimely death of your character, the end of your game, and endless ridicule.

9. You must post in every day thread. One day without a post and your character will be killed with extreme prejudice.

10. There are no clues in the pictures or the text accompanying them. Any attempt at using them as such will result in instant death of your character, no warnings, no exceptions, no second chances. The only clues you'll get in the opening post for the Day is whether a person who was killed (either during the Night or convicted the previous Day) was Loyal or Not Loyal.

11. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

00_quentin.jpg

Quentin de Belle-ville, head of the Belle-ville family (NPC, host character)

played by Quarryman

Players:

01_irena.jpg

Irena Spalkowa - only child from Quentin's second marriage, married to Sammy, mother of Rupert and Amy

played by Shadows

02_dragana.jpg

Dragana de Belle-ville - married to Henry

played by Dragonator

03_fuchsia.jpg

Fuchsia de Belle-ville - married to Daniel

played by Fugazi

04_cornelia.jpg

Cornelia Steinethaler - younger sister of Quentin, married to Jacob, mother of Petra.

played by CorneliusMurdock

05_richelle.jpg

Richelle de Belle-ville - married to Tammo

played by Ricecracker

06_rupert.jpg

Rupert Spalkowa - son of Irena and Sammy, brother of Amy

played by Rufus

07_amy.jpg

Amy Spalkowa - daughter of Irena and Sammy, sister of Rupert

played by iamded

08_petra.jpg

Petra Steinethaler, only child of Jacob and Cornelia

played by Peanuts

11_james.jpg

Jacob Steinethaler - married to Cornelia, father of Petra

played by JimButcher

12_daniel.jpg

Daniel de Belle-ville - youngest son of Quentin from his first marriage, married to Fuchsia

played by dannylonglegs

13_tammo.jpg

Tammo de Belle-ville, second son of Quentin from his first marriage, married to Richelle

played by Captain Tamamono

The dead

09_sammy.jpg

Sammy Spalkowa, married to Irena, father of Rupert and Amy

played by Sandy, voted off on Day 1

10_henry.jpg

Henry de Belle-ville, oldest son of Quentin from his first marriage, married to Dragana

played by Hinckley, killed during Night 1

Reserves: (the list of reserves is very short, the only reason it's here at all is in case someone has to quit for valid, non-modkill reasons)

Sirius Black

Pandora

badboytje88

On Day 2 it takes 6 votes to convict

Edited by Quarryman

:angry:

What the hell?! I thought we'd nailed one with Sammy. And now Henry's dead, too...

This isn't looking good so far. I'll wait until everyone has spoken until I reveal my thoughts on this.

One day in and we are further from protecting the family than we were before. I can only hope that someone was working for the good last night and will continue to do so until this nightmare ends.

In the mean time we should look at who Henry might have riled yesterday as to who may have wanted him out of the way.

Daddy? :cry_sad: What have we done? How could I have doubted you? :cry2:

And Uncle Henry too? He was always so kind to me :cry_sad:

I'll need to think carefully about what was said yesterday, and why these nasty people targeted poor Uncle Henry. And maybe someone has some information from the night to help us?

Hm, I really thought Sammy was scum, I was also going to vote for him, but I was too late. Seems like we were wrong.

And poor Henry, he may have been a freak, but at least he had been a loyal one. Unfortunately he had been one of the most trusted persons so far, even though accusing me.

I hope the investigator has got something, we could need some evidence right now.

Interesting choice the killer made, going for Henry instead of letting him face the consequences of initiating a misguided lynch yesterday. I'm not sure exactly what that tells us about the Not Loyal though.

Henry could not see the person who entered, but somehow he knew it wasn't his lover, this was someone else.

Does this clear Dragana from being the killer, or are we talking about another lover?

In the mean time we should look at who Henry might have riled yesterday as to who may have wanted him out of the way.

You already know the answer to that question, my love. Of course it was a very own daughter, Petra, that was originally targeted by Henry. However, I don't think that we should be so hasty to jump to any conclusions about this. For one, I still believe Henry's logic, about how Petra could be scum because she knew about the threat before father announced it, was flawed. It was announced, before we were all gathered here. And even if that weren't true, would that accusation be enough to trigger Henry's murder?

I'm not defending Petra here, it's just that I want to fully look at each situation before accusing someone. I really do not want to play into the scum's hands here by voting out another loyal family member.

Interesting choice the killer made, going for Henry instead of letting him face the consequences of initiating a misguided lynch yesterday. I'm not sure exactly what that tells us about the Not Loyal though.

Well, starting a bandwagon against an innoncent looks more like a mistake than like scum tactics to me. I think, the scum would merely try and support the main accuser or defend the innoncent, to look innoncent as well. But of course the scum will try to play town, so it's hard to say what's scummy and what's not. Long speech short, I don't think he#d have to face consequences.

Does this clear Dragana from being the killer, or are we talking about another lover?

Interesting point, I didn't think about this so far. Well, it doesn't clear her from being not loyal, but it might be useful.

Oh no, my poor brother! :cry_sad:

What a shame! Enhanced by the fact that I still have hardly a clue as to whom the perpetrators might be!

As for my silence during the lynching--I simply fell asleep (and slept in). I guess my lassitude spared me from making a bad mistake in lynching Sammy.

I have no solid suspicions towards anyone, but I still find it quite odd that my delicate flower of a wife forgot to mention Amy in her list of suspects silent despite the fact that at that point she had only spoken about twice, but the list itself did not strike me as particularly scummy and the Amy exclusion was likely, as she said, just a mistake. I really suspected Henry and Petra as both being scum, but it appears Henry was clean, well, dirty but, you know.

Well, starting a bandwagon against an innoncent looks more like a mistake than like scum tactics to me.

It's easy to say that now he's dead and we know he was loyal. I'm sure if he were still alive we'd be demanding an explanation from him. Though I must say I had Henry down yesterday as likely loyal, given how proactive he was. Again, easy for me to say now :def_shrug:

I really suspected Henry and Petra as both being scum, but it appears Henry was clean, well, dirty but, you know.

Really? I think it would be unlikely for Henry to point fingers at Petra if they were both scum.

Henry's death does make Petra look suspicious, but would the she do something that obvious? Or is it a double-bluff? Gah. :wacko:

It's a shame that Sammy was Loyal, though I fear he may've done more harm than good if he were still around. :def_shrug: As for Henry, I'm surprised to see him go. Perhaps he was getting too close to scum?

Really? I think it would be unlikely for Henry to point fingers at Petra if they were both scum.

I suppose it's possible they would do that to confuse us, though since Henry was Loyal, that's obviously not what happened...

I was thinking the same thing, but I was wondering if that counted as a "clue in the picture" was a diction choice by our just-as-in-the-dark-as-we father. If it is indeed a helpful slip-o'-the-tongue, than it would only mean she wasn't the killer, and would not mean that she isn't scum (to clarify what you said.)

Perhaps he was getting too close to scum?

I wouldn't say so, you should consider, that I didn't have any logical reason to kill him.

Yes, he charged me, but his "evidence" wasn't valid at all, as said yesterday. And as I see it, there are today still bigger suspects than me (the ones on the list), so I wouldn't have to fear he could start a lethal bandwagon on me.

I myself, if I was a scum killer, wouldn't try and kill somebody I just argued with, just because of the attention I'd get.

Or perhaps we are meant to think that my little angel is the killer because her accuser was killed. I don't think most of us took his accusation of her very seriously though.

I can't believe it, my brother Henry is dead! :cry_sad: What bastards would do this to him!? :angry:

I feel so terrible for voting to convict Sammy yesterday, and I sincerely hope we don't make the mistake of convicting an innocent again!

I wouldn't say so, you should consider, that I didn't have any logical reason to kill him.

Yes, he charged me, but his "evidence" wasn't valid at all, as said yesterday. And as I see it, there are today still bigger suspects than me (the ones on the list), so I wouldn't have to fear he could start a lethal bandwagon on me.

I myself, if I was a scum killer, wouldn't try and kill somebody I just argued with, just because of the attention I'd get.

Maybe the scum decided to kill Henry to make it look like you were killing him? Or maybe you did kill him?

Maybe the scum decided to kill Henry to make it look like you were killing him? Or maybe you did kill him?

The first one is a possibility, while the second one is the obvious assumption I was talking about.

Oh gods no, not Henry! Not my gorgeous handsome kinky-fetish-loving husband!! :oh3: What will I do without you to taste my fresh baked pies, to hold me at night, to love me and make hot sweaty love to me? :cry_sad: Oh my dear Henry... *sob*

This is an outrage, I demand justice for this heinous crime! As has been pointed out, Pudgy Petra is a likely scapegoat for this crime, as she was being freakishly stalked by my late husband yesterday. The question is, would Petra kill my husband and then rely on the possibility that the scum were framing her to try and clear her name? Or would the scum truly attempt to frame her? Both situations are possible, and if Henry was truly on to something then Petra may have felt that killing him and risking exposure was the only option. His accusations were weird and unfounded, but if he was right... well, food for thought. Much like pie. :sweet:

Well, while I am still grieving and unsure of what future my life may hold without the love and devotion of my husband, I do believe we need to start thinking about potential suspects for today. Amy might be a revolting child, but I'm pretty sure she has learned to talk by now, yes? So I'd like to hear her speak up, even if it is just childish blather. Rupert surprisingly seems like a good chap for a snotty child, perhaps he is just a short adult or something? Too bad we don't have a birth certificate since he is adopted. Ah well.

Irena, I am sorry for your loss, let us hold each other and weep bitter tears of mourning like the good housewives we are. *blows nose indelicately*

Father nooooo! :cry3: He didn't deserve this! Even if he was acting a little suspicious yesterday! :cry_sad:

I'm sorry I made such little appearance yesterday, I was busy studying and lost track of time. By the time I checked back in everyone had finished up and daddy had been convicted. :cry_sad: Thing is, if his conviction hadn't caused us all to adjourn to our rooms, I'd have been back in time to speak up.

Now, about poor Uncle Henry's untimely demise. It's highly possible that he was targeted at random, perhaps biased by his experience, what with being the oldest son and all. He was also rather outspoken, which could have lead to his demise.Henry did accuse Tammo as well as Petra, let's not forget that. Not that Tammo seems scummy to me. :sceptic:

What disturbs me is how many people jumped on the band-wagon yesterday. Daddy was suspicious of Henry because he was Quentin's first son therefore "he's the most eligible to take on his father's firm after Quentin is gone", and also because he didn't like the way Henry accused a little girl (Petra) just for being pudgy. He later agreed Petra seemed a bit too trigger-happy and could be scum.

Henry accused daddy because daddy said the more outspoken people couldn't be scum, then accused Henry, who was outspoken in accusing Petra. Thing is, daddy didn't think Henry was being serious in his accusation. (It's noteworthy that Jacob Steinethaler shared daddy's opinion on this matter.) But Henry went with this and found other little nit-picks, and everyone else just went, "Oh yeah, that seems reasonable, sure" and voted against daddy, without giving it real thought. In fact, a lot seemed to just vote because others were and they didn't want to risk being killed of by not voting (i.e. Cornelia, Tammo, Richelle). :sceptic:

Fuchsia on the other hand, seems like a trustworthy member of this family to me. I haven't noticed anything off in her comments, and she seems to just be trying to help. It would sure help if we could chat in private, but alas that is not possible here. Hopefully we can get somewhere today.

Now, about poor Uncle Henry's untimely demise. It's highly possible that he was targeted at random, perhaps biased by his experience, what with being the oldest son and all. He was also rather outspoken, which could have lead to his demise.Henry did accuse Tammo as well as Petra, let's not forget that. Not that Tammo seems scummy to me. :sceptic:

Yes, Henry and I did argue all day, and he did throw around some accusations against me. I understand if people are suspicious of me because of my dispute with Henry, but just as with Petra, the scum might've killed Henry to turn me into a scapegoat.

In fact, a lot seemed to just vote because others were and they didn't want to risk being killed of by not voting (i.e. Cornelia, Tammo, Richelle). :sceptic:

As I said before, I feel terrible for voting for your father, especially since it was a vote based off of fear. However, don't forget Jacob; in fact, he was the first one to say that he was voting so that he wouldn't be killed off.

Fuchsia on the other hand, seems like a trustworthy member of this family to me. I haven't noticed anything off in her comments, and she seems to just be trying to help. It would sure help if we could chat in private, but alas that is not possible here. Hopefully we can get somewhere today.

Am I the only one who thinks you're only saying this because she left you off the list? :sceptic:

In fact, a lot seemed to just vote because others were and they didn't want to risk being killed of by not voting (i.e. Cornelia, Tammo, Richelle). :sceptic:

I made it clear before the vote started that I thought your father Sammy was acting odd. I made a detailed statement at the time detailing why I thought a group of three family members were suspicious to me. It was not out of fear that I voted, it was to be proactive against someone I felt could be scum. Sadly, I was mistaken. But at least I did something, Amy. Maybe if you'd actually shown up for the discussion you could have prevented the tragedy. Just don't act like a know-it-all after the fact.

(It's noteworthy that Jacob Steinethaler shared daddy's opinion on this matter.)

As I said before, I feel terrible for voting for your father, especially since it was a vote based off of fear. However, don't forget Jacob; in fact, he was the first one to say that he was voting so that he wouldn't be killed off.

Are you two trying to make a point here? I did agree with Sammy until he started contradicting himself. And just because I was one of the first to vote for him, doesn't mean that I am fully responsible for convicting him.

Unfortunately, I cannot draw any conclusions from the voting list yesterday. There may have been disloyal members of the family on that list, but if they really wanted to throw us for a loop, they'd not vote for Sammy to seem less suspicious. I'm still going over the possibilities in my head, but it's really been baking my noodle trying to predict the disloyal members' moves.

Are you two trying to make a point here? I did agree with Sammy until he started contradicting himself. And just because I was one of the first to vote for him, doesn't mean that I am fully responsible for convicting him.

Unfortunately, I cannot draw any conclusions from the voting list yesterday. There may have been disloyal members of the family on that list, but if they really wanted to throw us for a loop, they'd not vote for Sammy to seem less suspicious. I'm still going over the possibilities in my head, but it's really been baking my noodle trying to predict the disloyal members' moves.

No, I'm not trying to make a point against you, but I do think it's rather suspicious that Amy left you off the list of those who voted with intentions of not being killed randomly.

No, I'm not trying to make a point against you, but I do think it's rather suspicious that Amy left you off the list of those who voted with intentions of not being killed randomly.

I'll keep that in mind, but also notice what she said was "noteworthy". I'm not sure what point she's trying to make about that. :shrug:

Am I the only one who thinks you're only saying this because she left you off the list? :sceptic:

No, that stood out to me too. Could this be a clue? Fuchsia gives a list of possible suspects missing the rather obvious choice of Amy, and when she finally speaks up, Amy states that she finds Fuchsia trustworhty. Hmmm... it looks like an alliance, which in this room without privacy might be suspicious. But would the non-loyals do anything so obvious?

It's certainly worth thinking about. Unfortunately, we have to point fingers if we're to get anywhere today, even though there isn't much to go on.

Yes, sorry, I missed him. Add Jacob to the list, if the list means anything anymore. Most people have explained themselves.

Hmm. You're probably not, but that's not why I said what I did. It's more because of the things like this (the first part :hmpf: ) and this.

Are you two trying to make a point here?

I'm just saying you shared daddy's opinion, and daddy is— was an innocent man, so I didn't think that was a bad thing.

I made it clear before the vote started that I thought your father Sammy was acting odd. I made a detailed statement at the time detailing why I thought a group of three family members were suspicious to me. It was not out of fear that I voted, it was to be proactive against someone I felt could be scum. Sadly, I was mistaken. But at least I did something, Amy. Maybe if you'd actually shown up for the discussion you could have prevented the tragedy. Just don't act like a know-it-all after the fact.

Aw shoot, okay, I can see now your accusations weren't unfounded. I apologise.