def

The Coming Darkness - Day Two

:hmpf: There you go again. Avoiding statements and resigning yourself to death. At this point, if you don't start answering our questions and contributing, I'm going to go back to voting for you.

We need to lynch either Mistress Kupp or Donena if we want to find the scum. If we lynch the scum, great. If we lynch the Townie, we have good info to go on on Day 3. And between the two, if we're not really sure, we might as well lynch the one who's doing absolutely nothing to help our cause.

Read the word IF, It would be better to kill the scum Donena

Fine. Technically you didn't exactly resign yourself to dying. For the purposes of this post, we'll pretend no one thinks that's what you were doing and no one noticed you doing it before.

The problem with your not contributing and avoiding our arguments still remains.

Fine. Technically you didn't exactly resign yourself to dying. For the purposes of this post, we'll pretend no one thinks that's what you were doing and no one noticed you doing it before.

The problem with your not contributing and avoiding our arguments still remains.

Ok admit but I was first to vote for Donena, who us scum and shall proved to be that later

Right now it's your words against mine. Telling everyone that I am scum does not help your cause. How can you be so sure I am scum? Is there something that you know about me that even I don't know? So far, I am not entirely sure that you're the scum, but your actions are very suspicious. You have dodged my comments for far too long.

Previously you have predicted that I will be the target tomorrow, but you didn't specify from which faction. Are you saying that the scums are going to come after me?

Screw it.

Unvote: Donena Buena/ Donut

Vote: Mistress Kupp/ Jedi Master Brick

I'd rather be killed by the scum I didn't vote for than suffer through another day of Kupp.

Right now it's your words against mine. Telling everyone that I am scum does not help your cause. How can you be so sure I am scum? Is there something that you know about me that even I don't know? So far, I am not entirely sure that you're the scum, but your actions are very suspicious. You have dodged my comments for far too long.

Previously you have predicted that I will be the target tomorrow, but you didn't specify from which faction. Are you saying that the scums are going to come after me?

Tomorrow you will be targeted by town. I know you're scum because I am innocent, Bananikan proved her innocence and the only suspect left is you

Honestly Mistress Kupp, I don't understand why you keep this nonsense you seem to be just asking for a lynch :hmpf: . I believe that Professor Flutwuck is telling the truth simply because I don't understand why a fellow scum would stick his neck out for you. I think that you're a confused townie.

That being said I trust Bananakin more than I trust Donena. I may revise my vote later, but for right now.

Vote: Donena Buena (Donut)

Don't get ahead of yourself Cam.

Yes, I'm aware that Bananakin directly quoted the town elder, and earned a warning as a result of that. I'm going to have to risk the penalty.

So the town elder referred to a female player as"him"?

Now your investigation clue seems even more suspicious and makes me think even more that you made it up.

Everyone go look at the post I quoted, the professor can't edit it.

It seems to me this investigation puts more pressure on Professor Flutwuck, rather than relieve my mind of the frankly strange record of Mistress Kupp. I can only hope there is a furtehr investiaation, owned by the town.

I still think we need more witness interviews to confirm what we have learned, given that 2 of our witnesses are suspects, Donena (clue - no wedding ring, eliminates Womanikin and Mrs Le Go Ninja) and Bananakin (clue - hair - eliminates Roweena and Professor Flutwuck). Mugg Kupp and ScottyPie both received the clue that it was a woman.

Now your investigation clue seems even more suspicious and makes me think even more that you made it up.

Yes, the Town Elder did. I wouldn't have made that mistake, would I? I expect when all this is over, the Town Elder will ratify this publicly.

I still think we need more witness interviews to confirm what we have learned, given that 2 of our witnesses are suspects, Donena (clue - no wedding ring, eliminates Womanikin and Mrs Le Go Ninja) and Bananakin (clue - hair - eliminates Roweena and Professor Flutwuck). Mugg Kupp and ScottyPie both received the clue that it was a woman.

Actually, I received the wedding ring clue. :wink:

That being said I trust Bananakin more than I trust Donena. I may revise my vote later, but for right now.

Come on your a logical person, what has she said that makes you trust her more than me?

Good eye Camanakin! It seems to be a copy paste version of Banakin's investigation on you.

Post #118 everyone, the clue is more evident than ever.

It seems to me this investigation puts more pressure on Professor Flutwuck, rather than relieve my mind of the frankly strange record of Mistress Kupp. I can only hope there is a furtehr investiaation, owned by the town.

If you mean investigation as in Witness cards, then please everyone: Don't play anymore witness cards. We have enough clues to work with already!

Good eye Camanakin! It seems to be a copy paste version of Banakin's investigation on you.

Your correct, only I didn't copy-and-paste it. The Town Elder obviously replaced 'Camanakin' with 'Mistress Kupp'.

Post #118 everyone, the clue is more evident than ever.

Very good eye Camanakin. So, is this a twist from the town elder or is it a lie from Professor Flutwuck to cover is membership of the Dark One's. I may be getting ahead of myself but does anyone else have an opinion on this? Is it something we can vote on? Or is it just a mistake from the Town Elder?

To my above post to Mugg, I made a mistake in my response to the quotation, sorry. It's obvious that Bananakin is trustworthy, but between Mistress Kupp and I - you prefer to lynch me instead of her? Something is fishy here, so please explain to me your behavior.

Come on your a logical person, what has she said that makes you trust her more than me?

This is simple, Bananakin had the chance to lie yesterday and say Carly was a townie which would have convinced the group to vote for me. Since he did not, we successfully lynched a dark one. This clears Bananakin, he literally controlled the vote yesterday and if he was dark, he would not have allowed us to lynch Carly.

To my above post to Mugg, I made a mistake in my response to the quotation, sorry. It's obvious that Bananakin is trustworthy, but between Mistress Kupp and I - you prefer to lynch me instead of her? Something is fishy here, so please explain to me your behavior.

Not much explaining is needed, Kupp was shown town according to the investigation. That's likely why he chose you over Kupp.

With that said I personally am still very suspicious if Kupp and the professor.

5929570006_a53815bf54.jpg

Vote Tally:

Mistress Kupp/Jedi master brick - 5

(CallMePieOrDie, badboytje88, ADHO15, sok117, cralegoboy)

Donena/ Donut - 3

(Jedi Master Brick, Brickdoctor, MacK)

Professor Flutwuck / Professor Flitwick - 5

(Penalty for quoting MOD, this does not confirm (nor deny) that the quote was accurate, only that he used quotes with reference to the MOD)

Proxy votes

Camanikin Skywalker/Big Cam 1 (Rumble Strike)

Very good eye Camanakin. So, is this a twist from the town elder or is it a lie from Professor Flutwuck to cover is membership of the Dark One's. I may be getting ahead of myself but does anyone else have an opinion on this? Is it something we can vote on? Or is it just a mistake from the Town Elder?

I think it's not something to vote on. Right now, I think we have enough information to go on. We've narrowed it down to two suspects. A lynch will either clear one or reveal the scum. (or both) And right now, I'm inclined to vote off the dead weight, who, I notice, has apparently decided to stop talking at all now that we've pointed out that everything he says looks suspicious. Plus, a lynch of Mistress Kupp will reveal the allegiance of Flutwick as well.

This is simple, Bananakin had the chance to lie yesterday and say Carly was a townie which would have convinced the group to vote for me. Since he did not, we successfully lynched a dark one. This clears Bananakin, he literally controlled the vote yesterday and if he was dark, he would not have allowed us to lynch Carly.

Not much explaining is needed, Kupp was shown town according to the investigation. That's likely why he chose you over Kupp.

Ohh.. I see what you mean now, taking another look at yesterday. My thoughts were wrong then, thank you for correcting me. I'll have to wait for some other replies to these comments to make my mind up again then.

I think it's not something to vote on. Right now, I think we have enough information to go on. We've narrowed it down to two suspects. A lynch will either clear one or reveal the scum. (or both) And right now, I'm inclined to vote off the dead weight, who, I notice, has apparently decided to stop talking at all now that we've pointed out that everything he says looks suspicious. Plus, a lynch of Mistress Kupp will reveal the allegiance of Flutwick as well.

Or, vote off the other suspect, which should clear the name of the other, and therefore their investigator.

Vote:Donena/Donut

I just can't understand why the Professor would stick his neck out for Mistress Kupp, even if they are both scum I don't see why he would bother since she is just asking for a lynch.

You remind me of me in a dream I had once. You see I was the Godfather of a mafia, and it was my goal to rid the furry town of any loyals so that I could rule the Fabulous town. Over the course of the dream I lost all my mob associates, and in the end it was me and three other towns people. One of these towns people had been acting much like Mistress Kupp throughout the entirety of the game, acting illogically seemingly unaware of how the dreamworld worked. Among the four of us I was singled out and accused of being a venomous mobster. Being out of options I did exactly as you do now, and accused the idiot of being the true threat.

I may change my vote to Mistress Kupp if I do feel that she is in fact the Dark One, but right now I'm sticking with you. I'll await to see what further developments there are in the case.

Like I said my original post was wrong because I misread Banakin and Mistress Kupp. :wacko:

As to my second post, I see that the new information you have provided was posted shortly after Mugg's. So it makes sense as to why he voted for me. Mugg, you don't even need to post a response to my question. I spoke too fast this time.

New information: Mugg why are you meta-gaming? These are two different instances and the variables are subjected to change. Leave the dreams and whatnot out of your decision making.

Ouch, I did not think that would count Professor, I'm sure with mandatory voting, 5 won't hurt you.

Like I said my original post was wrong because I misread Banakin and Mistress Kupp. :wacko:

As to my second post, I see that the new information you have provided was posted shortly after Mugg's. So it makes sense as to why he voted for me. Mugg, you don't even need to post a response to my question. I spoke too fast this time.

New information: Mugg why are you meta-gaming? These are two different instances and the variables are subjected to change. Leave the dreams and whatnot out of your decision making.

It's as much meta-gaming as using a scum tell which I know some people have been using throughout this game, mainly against Mistress Kupp if I recall correctly.

I'd agree. It is suspicious that we have got no reply with all of these allegations.

Or, vote off the other suspect, which should clear the name of the other, and therefore their investigator.

Vote:Donena/Donut

In my opinion that is a bit of a wild move. For me, it just adds to the suspicion around you which I find to be very strong right now and I feel others feel the same about you as well.