Woah there guys, I'm making a new map for the server, should be ready by the end of the week. The intention is that you'll be able to use commands to spawn materials to build to your hearts content, but please be patient.

The server will either operate on a whitelist, or guests will have no building priveliges, so at least they can look around. If you could post (or PM me) your game names, I will whitelist you.

hi i own minecraft and my game name is minecraftgluten and i would like to join this server

hi i own minecraft and my game name is minecraftgluten and i would like to join this server

Come and join, there is no whitelist so you're good to go. Ip can be found on page 4 and in the first post.

Change of rules. I would like a PM from users to be registered with the server. While I appreciate your enthusiasm bunny6568, it is your first and only post here so I can't be assured of your intentions. You need 10 posts on Eurobricks to gain access to the Private Message service. If you'd like to add a friend of yours, please PM me with their name. But their behaviour will be your responsibility.

Edited by pinioncorp

Hey everyone! I have been spending a bit of time on the server lately, and I really like the minecart rail system. I do think it needs a couple things added to it though, like bridges where the track leaves the ground, and stations. I have already built a suspension bridge with the help of Scouts, and I have seen the awesome arch bridge (which the track goes up and over, for some reason), and I think it would be cool if a group of people could also make bridges of various types (suspension, arch, truss, trestle, etc.) along the line. Also, the track bed is made from bedrock, which is impossible to change. Pinion, would you mind changing it to something like Obsidian, which can't be blown up, but can be edited and removed if someone wants customizations (e.g. a trestle bridge has a wooden track base)?

Edited by Jay Sathe

Currently building a church, then I'll build a market, then the cathedral. Currently getting a lot of server lag.

EDIT: The market square now exists. Please place shops, stalls, and on the designated spot house/store combos if you so wish. The church is complete. Feel free to come in and praise Notch!

Edited by Calanon

Here are some screen caps of what I've built so far :classic:

Train station:

6059052511_d2f5347450_z.jpg

Theatre:

6059611472_57fb18c11e_z.jpg

6059075963_5dbbefffb1_z.jpg

flickr

It also seems that somebody's been going in to my house and has stolen everything in my chests :sceptic: .

It also seems that somebody's been going in to my house and has stolen everything in my chests :sceptic: .

Try hiding them, or sealing them up using a sticky piston to pushes a hard-to-break block (Like, say, Brick) over them, disallowing access until you press a button or flick a lever or something.

Or you could hide it in a small room covered up by a painting :wink:

Edited by greeny

I am currently on holiday and annoyingly the computer isn't good enough to run Minecraft. I shan't be on until the 5th of September.

6067043793_79a7d23a9c_z.jpg

:sceptic:

Apparently, we've all been griefed. Looks like we might need sterner rules on who can build on the server.

Hey,

Sorry I have been inactive the past week, I am still on holiday and unable to use minecraft. Anyway the buildings look great and I can't wait to see them upclose.

Esk

I'm pretty sure EVERYONE has been griefed. The griefer posted a bulletin on the board saying something like:

You destroyed my home

I will destroy yours

and another sign saying

-Omega

:sceptic:

I use several plugins on my server to prevent griefers. I've completely banned the use of TNT, Flint and Steel, Fire, and Gunpowder. I also don't use a whitelist, but I use a Hamachi Network in order to know exactly who is in my server, and at what times. I also use the bukkit plugin Pail, which is much more efficient then the command prompt alternative. It receives a fair amount of traffic, too, and I have a trusted team of ops when I'm not on.

I can't believe I missed this topic. I've had the game since about 1.3, and I love it. If you don't have this plugin already, I'd recommend the SimpleSkylands Plugin, that makes a whole second world, at least until Notch installs the Skylands in a future update.

Well, I've removed the Server ID from the thread since people can still build/grief when they're not Users.

PM pinion or myself to get the ID. You must have over 10 posts, obviously, to use the pm system and spam posts will not count. Remember, this is an EuroBricks server, for members of Eurobricks only (and trusted friends) :classic:

I have to say, I'm pretty annoyed by the griefing. Someone obviously needs to get a life. Bedrock in everyone's door? Lava all over the place? Hmph. Scouts and I've cleaned up some lava, but I'm not sure what do for the bedrock.

Ouch, sorry to hear about the griefing. I don't know any way to help with the cleanup though. :sceptic:

Although, I'd be happy to at least try and help.

Oh no! The horror!

In an act of total irony, my house's bypass has been demolished. The train system is also in ruins.

The messageboard says that nogluten is a griefer. I'm pretty sure nogluten is r4-g9, but his house has also been griefed. I'm not sure who to blame here.

Anyway, we need a whitelist. I'll help rebuild the tracks once I have time.

I'm only going to say this once: Do not grief the server or you will find yourself named and shamed, and banned. Consider yourself warned.

I've tidied up the damage I could find. Contact me if there's still remains.

Could someone tell me what the status of the church is? I can't play Minecraft until I get home.

Could someone tell me what the status of the church is? I can't play Minecraft until I get home.

It was griefed, but it has been cleaned up with the help of several people :classic:

Well I checked my house, the house is fine, only one broken window, but all my chests were stolen. :sceptic:

Nothing important, one was full of cobblestone, and one full of dirt and junk.