Hmm, interesting. Definitely not what I expected.

I suppose it could be a nice desk ornament, but are Cuusoo sets released in stores? Probably no chance of getting the set if they aren't...

That does not really mean anything about multiple sets coming out. It means that LEGO, in order to use the "Minecraft/Mojang" names on the Cuusoo set is to get a licence to be able to reproduce the Minecraft name on the set.

Anyway, the 1x1 creeper brick is awesome!

Okay. I was under the impression it implied a series of sets. Frankly, I'd love a few more of these 'chunks'. The one is great, and I could really see this becoming a sort of collectable thing. Oh, well.

So has anyone played with the expanded height limit in the latest Minecraft snapshot versions?

So has anyone played with the expanded height limit in the latest Minecraft snapshot versions?

A bit, but for me it's mostly been those sexy redstone lamps. :wub:

Oh, and who heard the news? Minecraft hit 5 mil. sales.

Congrats to Mojang!

Edited by TheDesuComplex

Downloaded the newest snapshot today and played around in it.

I think I may be having too much fun with the new kitty mobs.

6908110791_892bfe84f3_z.jpg

:grin::purrr:

Bahaha! Well at least you won't be having any Creeper troubles! (Creepers run away from cats, in case you didn't know.) :laugh:

Well it looks like Jens and the team are spending the next week working on bug fixes and the like instead of new features, in preparation for a possible 1.2 release. So, yay for that! :grin:

Also,

Iron Golems! :oh: Now villagers won't get massacred by zombies! :sweet: And inverted staircases! Get the snap-shot here.

Cats chase Creepers away. Hmm, interesting....

Now presenting my new cat border fence :sweet:

Testificates do the wub wub and it is the most disturbing thing on Minecraft ever, but the end result is even more terrifying. Though, the giant squidwards, while cool, may also take a disturbing prize. These guys are just so mysterious and disturbing :laugh:

Also,

Iron Golems! :oh: Now villagers won't get massacred by zombies! :sweet: And inverted staircases! Get the snap-shot here.

But wait! There's more!

Jeb just Tweeted this.

:classic:

But wait! There's more!

Jeb just Tweeted this.

Well how about that? Just earlier he was saying how they'd need to look into it more as it was more complicated than simply inverting it. They figured that one out quick-smart. :laugh: Another thing to look forward to then. :sweet:

Lol, here's a perfect description of the LEGO Minecraft set. I don't know who made this:

6887218203_999bd77a21_z.jpg

But wait! There's more!

Jeb just Tweeted this.

What does that mean, I swear we could do that before?

What does that mean, I swear we could do that before?

No sir. We could previously place the lower half of half-blocks, and we could stack half-blocks on top of one another, but only if they were the same type. It appears we will now be able to place the top half of half-blocks without the lower half, thus allowing for more expansive decoration and loads more possibilities for creating. And stuff. :tongue:

No sir. We could previously place the lower half of half-blocks, and we could stack half-blocks on top of one another, but only if they were the same type. It appears we will now be able to place the top half of half-blocks without the lower half, thus allowing for more expansive decoration and loads more possibilities for creating. And stuff. :tongue:

Here's hoping for glowstone/lamp half block for ceiling lights!

It's also great news for things such as spiral staircases and half-block platforms. Yay! :classic:

Too bad we don't have mixable half-blocks though. I don't think it would be that hard to code in. I can't quite think of a use for them right now but it might be useful.

It's also great news for things such as spiral staircases and half-block platforms. Yay! :classic:

Too bad we don't have mixable half-blocks though. I don't think it would be that hard to code in. I can't quite think of a use for them right now but it might be useful.

On the second level of a house, you could have a glowstone half block as a light for the first floor and a wood half block on top for a floor on the second room. That's what I'd really want.

You just need to build double thick floors. Or three if you want redstone powering lamps through the middle. There's plenty of space for it now, no worrying about the height limit (yay!).

Oh, I see :wub:

Sorry mate, the server is off due to the continued lack of use.

The money I spent on the server could have instead bought me a Medieval Market Village, an Airport or even the Podracers set, among countless other things. I really can't justify the server if it isn't used, and the constant updates result in continued downtime.

I recently built a server out of a spare PC for my son and his friends. It is running out of my home Internet connection. When you had your server, did you find any security vulnerabilities with the Minecraft server software?

I recently built a server out of a spare PC for my son and his friends. It is running out of my home Internet connection. When you had your server, did you find any security vulnerabilities with the Minecraft server software?

Hmm, the server was provided by Servercraft (if I'm not wrong? It's been a while) so as far as setting up the actual server goes, I don't think any of us know much about that.

The server was running out of their service, not Pinioncorp's actual internet connection.

I must find out how to host a server ! :hmpf_bad:

It is not that difficult. First you have to decide if you want to host from your home or rent server space from a service provider on the Internet.

Delta 38, thanks for the info. I didn't realize he used a rented server service. I'll put nothing else important on my server in case it gets hacked.

Ooh, a minecraft topic! I don't play minecraft, but I'm obsessed with it. My brother, however, has a laptop. And guess what is among the many things on his laptop. That's right, minecraft! He has his own server. His home in his server is basically a cave. He lives in a "winter byome".