SirSven7

San Miguel Fortress

Looks lovely!

I love bluecoats and their fortresses.

Thanks for uploading

Greetz Bjornu

Edited by Bjornu

Thank you for sharing that find with us!

I like that fort. It's a decent size and I really like the circular wall design. The only thing I would change would be to change the white circular bricks to gray to match the rest of the wall.

Great find, SirSven7! Definitely deserves to be blogged!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

...soon!

I like this! It catches the feeling of a real small outpost and does not utilize a single prefab-wall element. Thanks for sharing!

I like this! It catches the feeling of a real small outpost and does not utilize a single prefab-wall element. Thanks for sharing!

I was thinking along the same lines. The walls are actually really simple, but it looks so unique.

It's a great little outpost!

I really love this little moc. It's simple enough in design but complex in the way you built it. It also sort of reminds me of those little castles in Super Mario World.

Edited by Deckard

Very cute little outpost! I always liked small MOCs like this! Just big enough for some nice details and a few figs, and small enough to retain a boatload of cuteness! :pir-laugh:

There is actually a real outpost similar to this South of Crescent Beach here in Florida. I tis not roundish like this MOC, more squarish, but it is not any bigger as far as scale.

The little fortress served as an important protection to the back-door for the city of St. Augustine. All it had was a few bunk-beds for the guards and some cannons. But it did the job! :cannon::cannon::cannon:

Go, little fort, go! :pir_laugh2:

Hey!!! I build this!!! I didn't notice I've been blogged until today. Thanks for all your comments. :pir-sweet: I never thought this MOC would get as much attention...

Thanks for joining the site, your MOC is great and I hope to see more from you!

Hey!!! I build this!!! I didn't notice I've been blogged until today. Thanks for all your comments. :pir-sweet: I never thought this MOC would get as much attention...

Great MOC! You did a fantasitc job and the fort has a nice classical feel to it.