thire5

Eridan starfighter

I really like the way you managed to effectively use those large pieces in this design despite the relatively small size of the ship. Great job! :thumbup:

Great work. I love all the different shapes and curves of this starfighter, but my favorite bit is the Bionicle (?) piece on the bottom of the nose. The way it balances on two struts is perfect as well.

Nice fighter. I like the use of those big cone parts, very hard parts to use IMO, especially on such a small ship. The cannons or whatever those are inside the cone parts also look great. The entire nose of the fighter looks great also. Looks like you took apart the Neptune Carrier set from Atlantis to make most of it (Good parts in there for Space stuff). Nice background also :thumbup: .

Hello!

A really unique design. :classic: Good piece usage, and I am also a fan of the trans bright green touches. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Thank you all for comments :classic:

Brickdoctor: it's this part. (but I don't know what it's for)

brickmack: you are right, there's a lot of parts from Neptune carrier. And there are rocket launchers on the engines.

I like it. But for some reason I also want to play with the design and make it fly the opposite way. Make it so we are looking at the tail in this piture. Then call it something like "The Star Scorpion".

Brickdoctor: it's this part. (but I don't know what it's for)

So I was right; it was Bionicle. :classic: Like the BL page says, it's a krana holder. They hold these rubber mask things that I believe are the in-universe brains of the Bohrok. Thanks for the link. Edited by Brickdoctor

Well done, the shaping of this and the parts use is simply ingenious! I love every bit of this little fighter, nice work! :thumbup:

Another great starfighter. I love the color scheme and the two legs add a nice little organic touch to it. Also, great details for the cockpit interieur. As a whole, it's a great design, although the rear end of the mid-section looks a bit cut off.

Well done, thire5.

PM

...but my favorite bit is the Bionicle (?) piece on the bottom of the nose...

I remember this piece was included in the ''Roborider'' sets, it functioned as a head piece.

@thire5

What a nice starfighter! As mentioned before, you made a good use of the large parts.