WhiteFang

Category A and Category B winners

Eurobricks Collectable LEGO Minifigures Series 4 Building Contest Results

[Category A and Category B winners]

gallery_2351_21_175202.jpg

The Contest:

Hey everyone, it's finally over! This is the exciting moment which all of you are waiting for. Without further ado, let me proceed to announce the winners for Category A and Category B.

What do you stand to win?

After 7 days, the votes will be calculated for each category and the winners will be declared. Once they have sent their name/address to DarkFang. He will ship out their wonderful prizes. What wonderful prizes, you ask? Well, TLG has generously sponsored these new lovely minifigures from Series 4 while Eurobricks sponsored all handling/shipping costs.

Attention to all winners, you are to post your preference from the most preferred to the least preferred based on one complete Series 4 set in a systematic listing format regardless of your winning position. I will do the sorting myself once I have received all of the winners' PMs. For winners who win in both Categories, you are to specify your preferences accordingly for Category A and B. The preferences are not to be mixed together.

gallery_2351_21_95014.jpg

Category A prizes [based on 1 complete set]

1st place: A choice of 5 of the new collectable minifigures from that set.

2nd place: A choice of 4 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

3rd place: A choice of 3 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

4th place: A choice of 2 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

5th place: A choice of 1 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

6th place: A choice of 1 of the remaining new collectable minifigure from that set.

Category B prizes [based on 1 complete LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 4 set for 2nd to 7th place ]

1st place: A complete set of 16 unique LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 4 collection.

2nd place: A choice of 5 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

3rd place: A choice of 4 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

4th place: A choice of 3 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

5th place: A choice of 2 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

6th place: A choice of 1 of the remaining new collectable minifigure from that set.

7th place: A choice of 1 of the remaining new collectable minifigure from that set.

Click here to view the rest of the Rules and Discussion

These are the winners for Category A

* Click on the respective thumbnails to view members' entries.

gallery_2351_153_18359.jpg 20) Artist Entry (Build by lisqr) First place

gallery_2351_153_12506.jpg 33) Mad Scientist Entry (Build by Skafte) Second place

gallery_2351_153_10589.jpg 21) Mad Scientist Entry (Build by Darkblane) Third place

gallery_2351_153_13909.jpg 26) Punk Rocker Entry (Build by SjoMiLu) Fourth place

gallery_2351_153_13782.jpg 4) The Monster Entry (Build by Titolian) Fifth place

gallery_2351_153_5215.jpg 24) Musketeer Entry (Build by mookage) Sixth place

These are the winners for Category B

* Click on the respective thumbnails to view members' entries.

gallery_2351_154_20658.jpg 5) Cryostasis (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by Darkblane) First place

gallery_2351_154_8150.jpg 14) Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by Oky Wan Kenobi) Second place

gallery_2351_154_29764.jpg 11) The Minifig Museum (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by Rolli) Third place

gallery_2351_154_19654.jpg 8) 16 figs in a beach house (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by Cecilie) Fourth place

gallery_2351_154_645.jpg 6) Lunchtime at The Column of Times (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by shmails) Fifth place

gallery_2351_154_21574.jpg 7) The Laboratory Of Time (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by Ninja Nin) Sixth place

gallery_2351_154_19483.jpg 2) House Party (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by CorneliusMurdock) Seventh place

Hope you have an enjoyable fun experience. As for the special raffle giveaway, it will be announced much later once I have sorted the contest winners prizes and shipping. :blush:

WhiteFang

PS: I will also like to thanks Eurobricks Special Themes Regulator, Rufus for helping me out with the voting. :thumbup:

A big congratulations to the winners for a well-earned prize!

Thanks everyone for another great round of fun creations!

Congrats to the winners! And great job by lisqr in recreating the Mona Lisa :thumbup:

Congratulations to all the participants and especially to all the winners! I must say my favorite entry is the Cryostasis for category B. A very smart way to place 16 minifigs in that 16x16 limitation. That entry really stands out and it's a well deserved 1st place. My idea was similar, since I was not too fond of tiling the diorama into multiple levels with different themes. Sadly I had no time to build it, but anyway I doubt that my realization would be that good!

See you all in the Eurobricks Collectible LEGO Minifigures Series 5 Building Contest (I hope there will be one)!

Congratulations to the winners! You all put in a lot of hard work into your wonderful entries and you definitely deserved to win! :sweet:

Congratulations to the well-deserved winners! :thumbup:

Thanks to all the entrants for the time and dedication you put into your entries, particularly for Category B which set a particularly difficult challenge this time.

I look forward to seeing what you guys can come up with for next time! :wub:

Congrats to all the winners, especially to Lisqr - well deserved first place!

Now you really have to share some "making off" pics! :wink:

There were some very imaginative entries, and I was really impressed with the standard of category B - Every entry was far better than I could have come up with.

Looking forward to series 5!

Wow, second place! :cry_happy: I'm flattered; I did not expect to get this far with such a high competition that I had, so thank you all for the votes, and congrats to the other winners!

I'll send my PM very soon. Looking forward to the next contest!

Thanks everyone, really pleased with first place for Category B and really surprised I got as high as third for Category A, considering some of the other entries.

I've currently only got access to the Internet via my phone, so I haven't yet been able to get a good look at all of the entries, but I really like Titolian's entry for Category A and I know that a lot of effort went into all of the Category B entries.

Thanks for all of the comments on my creations and well done to all of the other winners. Finally thanks to WhiteFang for organising these contests and TLG for sponsoring them.

Edited by Darkblane

PM sent! So happy to have won anything in a building contest where people have voted for my entry! Thanks everyone! Thanks EB staff and contest organizers! Thanks to all the competitors, many great ideas out there, and I'm quite happy that the one that won isn't - as mine is - a ridiculously high vig. It's really more about idea and skill than size...

I had spent some time on the vig and then my 3year old boy got really ill. But in a break from hospital, I managed to get a few minutes off to finish building and taking the (too dark, I know) pics. It feels great. Yay!

:classic:

Congrats to the winners! Very well-deserved victories with all your fantastic entries. :thumbup: Kudos also to the other participants, to the voters and to the contest organizers! 'til the next CMS contest (which might be just around the corner) :wink:

Wow, 4th place, don't think I've ever ranked better in a LEGO contest before :cry_happy:. Many thanks to everyone who voted for me and to the contest organizers. And congratulations to the other winners :sweet:.

Thanks for all the votes! A third place in category B, never thought of such advancement. Congratulations to the other finalist of course, Darkblane definitely has rocked this category. Sad, i wasn't able to join in in Category A but conisdering the Mona Lisa, the chances would have been low.

Sending my PM atm..

To the winners, I am currently very exhausted now. Please be patient with me, as I will proceed to contact with you later once I have settled down. Will add more thoughts later. Thank you. :blush:

Congrats to all the winners, especially those in Cat B, that was a tough challenge. :thumbup: I wish i hadn't been so busy, i really wanted to put an entry in. Ah well, roll on series 5! :wink:

Wow! Fourth in cat A.

This is my first LEGO contest ever and I hadn't build anything in years.

So thanks to all who voted and thanks to my wife for bringing LEGO back in my life!

:wub:

ps I don't seem to be able to send PM's (to new?!), so here's my preference for the price:

Street skater, werewolf or ice skater would be great, anything else is cool too.

Edited by SjoMiLu

sixth Place in Category B !!! :shocked:

in my first eurobricks contest !!

Thank you so much for those who voted for me in both categories !

and congratulations to all winners !!

I like to thank WhiteFang for organising it,

and all those who build for this contest, to make both categories great !!

can't wait for another contest !! :classic:

All winners are to drop me a PM on their preference as I could not process them without everyone's response. Thank you. :blush: