15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

default_laugh_new.gifdefault_laugh_new.gifdefault_laugh_new.gif

Thankyou

Edited by Rufus
Text in Title

Well, I don't recognise this because I've never seen Smurfs. However, I still like the MOC a lot. It looks really cozy, and the shape if the roof is excellent. Well done, and thanks for sharing!

Cute little cottage! I like the roof design :thumbup:

I'm afraid I had to edit the title text: plain text only in the titles please :blush:

That's awesome, and it's even modular! Too bad you couldn't put some white discs on the roof to give it the spotted look. But, it really looks good as it stands. Now...where's that custom smurf figure. :tongue:

Really cool, when viewing your pics I first thought "hey, cool it's modular, you can take the roof off" but then I saw you had also made a second floor! Great job!

At some point I did consider making a bunch of custom Smurf MF for the Collectible MF contest Category B - but unless I'm mistaken the gnome hat does not come in white... nor in red for that matter.

maybe an idea to pursue... if TLC decides to make more colors, I think it could work, even with yellow MF heads.

btw, M-block is making smurf sets now :sick:

Great work! I love smurfs, and i love to see something like this. The modularity i a great touch and SNOT roof is just fabolius. Great job. Too bad at there is no Blue minifig heads with decent printing on it, so at you could use it as smurf.

Captain Becker

Excellent design 'aresze', great SNOT roof, but poor old Papa-Smurf...he looks a little yellow instead of his healthy blue ! :wink:

Brick On and have a Smurfy kind of day 'aresze' ! :grin:

I'm not much familiar with the Smurfs (yeah, didn't catch it when I was a kid), but this is really a very nice cute-looking home. I like how you were able to achieve the mushroom-shape of the roof by only using basic slopes and no curved ones. Great to see also a double-level interior with some nice playable elements inside. Very well done! :thumbup:

Looks pretty good. I like the detailed interior the most. Great job. Too bad Mega Bloks got the Smurfs license. :angry: