Masked Builder

[MOC] Crusaders Of Gand

gallery_101_23_281.gif

img_4115.jpg

Begin Mission Log:

"Now this mission was interesting. We were outfitted with experimental Dark Trooper Armour and told to destroy the technical bridges. My squad and I made our way into the belly of the ship and went into action. We had those Seppies. on the run like Kaddu from a hunter. Scrape is working out just fine. He seems to know what he's doing and not to get into any trouble.

Those suits sure turned out to be very useful........"

End Mission Log

img_4116.jpg

img_4118.jpg

img_4117.jpg

img_4124.jpg

img_4125.jpg

Brickshelf Folder

Flickr Set

This was an amazingly fun build! All of the possibilities with zero gravity suits made this one of my favorite builds ever. I may have to mess around with that idea some more........

Yes those wires are actually doing a little bit to hold up the catwalk. :wink: Questions and thoughts would be great!

Built May 2011

Excellent MOC 'Masked Builder', how strong is that connection with the ye old Lego string ? :wink:

Nice custom weapons too.....the more guns the better, neat blue blast bolt hitting the droid in the chest as well ! :grin:

Keep these comming 'MB' and may the Eurobrick be with you ! :grin:

Excellent MOC 'Masked Builder', how strong is that connection with the ye old Lego string ? :wink:

It's actually very taught. It also stabilizes the bridge.

I was sure you'd posted this here before. Guess not.

Anyways, I like this one a lot. The 'fig posing is good. Love the strings attached to the bridge. On that note, my CC is that I'd like to see the bridge be more than a plate with railing. I'm sure you know I'm going to say this: It'd look better in SNOT. :grin:

Another nice 'Clone Mission' vig MB, good job on that unique overhead catwalk/bridge with the string detail. As always, the posing of the figs are well done.

Very nice scene Masked Builder. I love the custom weapons including what looks like a sniper rifle on the lower level. The bridge and all the posing on it is excellent. I love the second photo where you cant see the stick holding up the bridge, and it looks like it is floating :thumbup:.

Thanks all! I'm glad you like it!

Anyways, I like this one a lot. The 'fig posing is good. Love the strings attached to the bridge. On that note, my CC is that I'd like to see the bridge be more than a plate with railing. I'm sure you know I'm going to say this: It'd look better in SNOT. :grin:

I'm not surprised. :tongue: I wanted this to be an this as possible, so I went and just did it this way.

Very nice scene Masked Builder. I love the custom weapons including what looks like a sniper rifle on the lower level. The bridge and all the posing on it is excellent. I love the second photo where you cant see the stick holding up the bridge, and it looks like it is floating :thumbup:.

Oh that's a rocket launcher.

Nice moc Masked Builder , I love Every bit of it ! The posing of your figs is very realistic , and the bridge is a really good idea ! Doc 's right about SNOT though .....