Mariann Asanuma

BrickForge prototypes at BrickWorld 2011

Hi all :classic: I was fortunate enough to be shown some new BrickForge Prototypes by Armothe. :thumbup:

5863069363_bdf0c09757.jpg

There's some fun new bottles, beakers, a martini glass and even a spill / splat piece. :grin:

5863621532_9d4a8f8987.jpg

The laser beams and new gem elements are very cool but what most caught my eye is the 1x1 tiles!!!!!!! :wub:

5863069665_d4b65929d8.jpg

Here's an overall picture of all the prototypes he had to show me. Armothe said that they will all be available within a couple of weeks.

I wrote some more about this on my Model Building Secrets blog.

I see a lot of potential for all these elements and I look forward to getting some more of these soon. :wink:

Awesome! I'm very happy to see someone making 1x1 tiles. :thumbup: (now only if we could get Lego to make some.)

Very cool new stuff! I have been thinking about 1x1 tiles for a while actually and was going to make them and

realized it is really great someone else saw it through the same eyes. Good work Brick forge!

:sweet:

errr Lego has been making 1x1 tiles since forever. :P

You mean to say round tiles. :P

And yes the products are nice. Old news for me, but I still enjoying new pics of them. :D

-Omi

.... but what most caught my eye is the 1x1 tiles!!!!!!!

I have to agree there. The tiles look like they would be useful in lots of ways. :sweet:

5863069363_bdf0c09757.jpg

I'm totally lovin' these... default_wubnew.gif I will definitely get all of these lab glasswares once these are released so I could do a proper "KDM-at-work" vig. default_satisfied.gif Thanks for sharing this Mariann!

Damn fine stuff. I'll be all over these when they're released. :excited:

Awesome stuff!

5863069665_d4b65929d8.jpg

What are those green caps? They look like those oversized caps the Sovjets were wearing like this one:

2118842085.gif

I can't wait for those tiles!

It's also nice to see someone WW2 style officer peak caps, I might have to pick some up in black. :sweet:

I'm really hoping that the splat piece comes out in trans red soon. It will make castle mocs awesome (blood and stuff).

I am very amazed with the splat/spill piece! :sweet: It's very clever! Green, red and blue would be very nice colors of it!

Edited by Aether Fox

What are those green caps? They look like those oversized caps the Sovjets were wearing like this one:

Police caps, which can also be used as military caps. :P

-Omi

I am very amazed with the splat/spill piece! :sweet: It's very clever! Green, red and blue would be very nice colors of it!

I'm hoping that splat and the 1x1 round tiles come in black. What good is a Samurai Jack MOC without a pool of oil around the robot kills?

I'm hoping that splat and the 1x1 round tiles come in black. What good is a Samurai Jack MOC without a pool of oil around the robot kills?

This mold will be exclusively trans, no solid colors.

But that may change in the future. But for right now, only trans.

-Omi

trans-black can still work for oil. Trans-red for blood and gore. Trans-green for someone who had too many beer or from dead alien. I'm hoping for trans-yellow for when drunk misses the toilet :hmpf_bad::devil: