Piranha

How many ships do you have in your fleet?

got a humble fleet of

Official ones

3 Caribbean Clippers

BBounty

Barracuda

Imperial Flagship

Armada flagship

RedBeard's runner - this i may upgun and mod to SES standard

Unofficial and MOCs

Caribbean Capital(giant CC)

qinglong chinese junk

Persian Lion Xebec

Red Scorpion - based on renegade runner hull

2 imperial frigates (wips coming soon)

a durmstrang harrypotter ship hull being tested for pirate worthiness.. and minifigs be sold as slaves.

That is the imperial flagship I think. This is the Armada Flagship. :pir-wink:

Okay, yeah... failure to pay attention a bit.

(I was tired!)

Every single one, including the islander boats and the one in the trading post. Also have multiples and MOCS... would be fun to get them together for a picture.

A heavily modified Imperial Flagship (New one), Brickbeard's Bounty (Disassembled) and a partially built custom ship, as well as about 5 of the little rowboats.

1. Imperial Flagship

2. Queen Anne's Revenge

and I have a Brickbeard's Bounty on the way

Only bought the ships recently, but they're so addictive. I think I'm going to have to reinforce both fleets in the next few years :P

I own:

6290 Redbeard Runner

6291 Armada Flagship

6243 Brickbeard Bounty

10040 Black Seas Barracuda

(and I'm hoping to get the two PotC ships later this year, pending actually finding a job now that I have finally graduated from college).

Other members in my immediate family own:

10220 Imperial Flagship

6268 Renegade Runner

6271 Imperial Flagship

All ships were acquired this year :imperialguard_commander1:

6285 : Black Seas Barracuda

Queen Anne's Revenge

Imperial Flagship

I own SEVERAL HUNDRED ships . . . if you count rowboats. :pir_laugh2:

That's still pretty impressive, how did you get so many? Are you like a rowboat collector or what? Put a cannon in each one and you'll kick some serious megablocks.

As for myself I have:

1 BSB

1 trading ship from ITP

2 rowboats

Yes, I want need to get a lot more, but other projects are getting in the way. Wimpy fleets on!

Iv'e got:

Caribbean Clipper

The New Imperial Flagship

One moc ship

One lot of hulls in the post.

Only one right now, the QAR. I'll add the Imperial Flagship in a couple of weeks and get the BP whenever it comes out. Still haven't decided if I'm going to pursue any past vessels, but will probably get everything the future holds.

Clanure

sadly...i have only:

Skull Eye's schooner

Brickbeards bounty

Imperial Flagship(released in 1992)

Imperial Flagship(released in 2010)

Soldiers:

10210 (Flagship) + 6274 + 6271 + 6271 + 6271 + 6291. Total 13 guns.

Pirates:

6286 (Flagship) + 6285 + 6285 + 6289 + 6243 + 6268. Total 19 guns :)

Edited by Gljukats

Skull's Eye Schooner

Caribbean Clipper

Red Beard Runner

Armada Flagship

Renegade Runner

Queen Anne's Revenge

and lots of spare parts from other ships.

None of those ships are alive though, all of them used for own creations

I have the capacity for three small ships (similar to armada flagship) and four large ships (size similar to skull's eye schooner)

so the biggest fleet I can have consists out of 7 ships.

I once had six ships at the same time, never took a group picture but you can see them on these two pictures :pir_laugh2:

1217607603_display.jpg

1217607610_display.jpg

I've got the Black Seas Barracuda (but quite dramatically modified now), Renegade Runner and Caribbean Clipper from when I was a kid.

I've now recently purchased the Imperial Flagship (10210) :pir-wub:

Would love to have the old red coat imperial flagship and the Skulls Eye Schooner.

I have none yet :pir_bawling: I did have the Barracuda back when it first came out and I hope the missus gets it for me for xmas.

Currently have no offical ships built, however i have 3 moc ships

HMS Stephanine (Royal merchant ship, about size of new Imperial flagship)

Redbeards Folly (pirate ship, about same size as the Carribean Clipper)

LauraLyn (spanish ship about same specs as Blacksea Baracuda)

Have: Black Seas Barracuda (6285), Imperial Flagship (6271), Imperial Flagship (10210), Caribbean Clipper (6274), Renegade Runner (6268)

Biggest want: Skull's Eye Schooner (6286)

I am super excited to build the new Imperial Flagship this Christmas!

I have two Imperial Flagships, Brickbeard's Bounty, and Queen Anne's Revenge :pir-sweet: .

Edited by Hiawatha

It's a lucky coincidence that I came across this thread now, because there's been some serious changes in my fleet very recently.

Currently I have 9 completely assembled ships. Three of them are sets: Black Seas Barracuda (slightly modified), Imperial Flagship (10210) and Queen Anne's Revenge (which I built yesterday :pir-tongue: ). Six are MOCs.

Not so long ago I had 13 ships standing on my shelves. And that was before I got Queen Anne's Revenge. A few days ago however I decided to take apart 5 of them (4 MOCs + Brickbeard's Bounty). The reason was that I think I can now build better MOCs than those I had, quite frankly I didn't like some of them that much anymore. I will use bricks from those dismantled ships to build new ones in the future. As for Brickbeard's Bounty, it's a good set and I kept it assembled for quite some time (with custom white sails though), but the time has come to take it apart for parts too.

However, just before I dismantled those 5 ships, I took one last picture of my whole fleet and uploaded it two days ago to Brickshelf, without even knowing this thread existed. So here they are, the 13 ships that I used to have only a few days ago:

...sept2011_01.jpg

Not counting those 5 ships that have been taken apart, I also have a few hull pieces, masts and other stuff like that in storage, eventually I will use them for MOCs too. All in all, I think I have enough bricks to build about 10 more ships (that is, apart from the 9 I have) right now (some of them bigger, some smaller). But I will take my time building them. Today I feel that some of my MOC ships from the past had been kind of rushed - this time I decided to put quality over quantity. Part of the fun of building with LEGO is that we all learn as we build, gain experience to become better MOCers, and I hope to do just that. Only time will tell if I'm successful. :pir-laugh:

Edited by Dreamweb