Sign in to follow this  
Колпак

[MPC] Imperial Trading Post.

Hi to all. Last five months I was busy(You know...Russia))), and a lot time passed since I've published my last work.

So, my new big MOC is an Imperial Fort diorama, which I've been working on for three months. It is My first Pirate MOC and I think there can be some, maybe, historical mistakes, so forgive me for it)

It's still doesn't finished, but I want to show it now, as I don't know, when I'll have a time to end building it.

01.jpg

44.jpg

60.jpg

About 60 not beatifull photos in my BrickShelf folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=474750

Any critics and comments are welcome, of course. :pir-classic:

Great creation, Колпак :pir-grin:

Also, I think you should spread the dark grey rocks out because it looks a bit weird with the big stripes.

Edited by Lord Of The Fries

Nice MOC!

I wish I could see more pictures, but the brickshelf link only say "This folder is not yet public."

Nice, I like the part of the fort where the canons stick out, you rounded the shape there, nice,

btw, that pier, did you jsut took it from the official imperial trading post set ?

Thanks for comments...stupid BrickShelf:( Hope over photos will be avaliable soon.

btw, that pier, did you jsut took it from the official imperial trading post set ?

Yes, that's true. I forgot to write it: I wanted to build BIG and detailed version of this set at first, so I took some parts from the original one.

A great looking fort you have there! The water and the docks lookd nice, and so does the whole scene. There is a lot of action going on and many details wich is plus always. There is only two things what im wondering about:

1) Fleshie Jack Sparrow, i dont kinda like to mix Yellow and Fleshie minifigs together, and if i have to use Fleshie minifigs and Yellow minifigs together in MOC, the fleshie would be the dead corpse ofcourse.

2) What does the MPS Stand for in the threads title? Is it something like My Previos Creation or something? :pir_laugh2:

Great job anyway.

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

This is fantastic, I can't believe you are adding more!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

AWESOME creation 'Колпак', I don't mind the odd grey with dark grey striping down the sides of the rocks it gives an impression of water from the post's streets and building i.e. stormwater runoff....it's gotta go somewhere right ? :pir-blush:

It appears by the grey tower a post built around earlier structures.....totally AWESOME work 'Колпак'....one day Time Team might dig it's foundations and find......Lego ! :pir_laugh2:

Brick On....while drinking rum ! :pir_laugh2:

I know it's just the lighting, but I love how the horizontal bricks for the water reflect the dock, very realistic :shark:

The bricks under the arches, look very nice. :thumbup:

And the seaweed used as a kind of vine hanging from the trees give that jungle feeling.

Overall a very sweet set.

Thanks to all again. BrickShelf folder is already public, thankfully, and you can see over photos. There are a lot interesting moments inside the fort.

Fleshie Jack Sparrow, i dont kinda like to mix Yellow and Fleshie minifigs together, and if i have to use Fleshie minifigs and Yellow minifigs together in MOC, the fleshie would be the dead corpse ofcourse.

I think that different shades(I hope this is right word) of minifigures skin makes composition more realistic, so I'm not so categorical in this divisions.:)

What does the MPS Stand for in the threads title? Is it something like My Previos Creation or something?

In fact, I did not come up with a convincing justification :pir_laugh2:

"P" and "O" letters are close up on my keyboard, and I don't know how to edit the title(

AWESOME creation 'Колпак', I don't mind the odd grey with dark grey striping down the sides of the rocks it gives an impression of water from the post's streets and building i.e. stormwater runoff....it's gotta go somewhere right ?

Yap, that was the main idea.:)

This is fantastic, I can't believe you are adding more!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

fully deserved :thumbup:

great MOC... three months building :pir-oh: wow!

Awesome MOC. I was waiting for the brickshelf folder to go public, so now I can give my comment :pir-classic:

The fort is beautiful, with a nice colourscheme and an interesting build.

Another great feature is all the chambers and holes below the surface. I especially like the well, but also the prison with real lights.

And it's also nice to see everyone doing their daily bussiness. I'm not sure about the mix of yellows and fleshies, but outside of that: good job :thumbup:

Brilliant work, I have the set myself, what i love is how you've taken elements from it but then completely revamped it. You've upped the scale of the set and it's great.

The details are brilliant as well!

Keep it up!

Great improvement to the ITP. :thumbup:

It's going to be a lot harder for pirates to pillage your town.

Love it, thanks for sharing. So how long has Jack been in the slammer :)

Long enough to have turned very pale. :grin:

2) What does the MPS Stand for in the threads title? Is it something like My Previos Creation or something? :pir_laugh2:

My Personal Creation I would think. :shrug_oh_well: