KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Got the 75120 K-2SO at Walgreens for $4.75.  It was labeled clearance priced at $13.74, which I thought was great.  But, when I took it to the register, it came up as $4.75.  So, basically 80% off.

Just got the summer 2017 battle packs from Smyths in the UK:

75166 - First Order Tranbsport Speeder Battle Pack
75167 - Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike Battle Pack

Both £11.99

Stopped my self getting the 75180 Rathtar Escape, I think it was ~£85 hard to pay that when you know at some point it will be at least 25-35% cheaper if not more...

7 hours ago, Ahzeal said:

Stopped my self getting the 75180 Rathtar Escape, I think it was ~£85 hard to pay that when you know at some point it will be at least 25-35% cheaper if not more...

Not entirely sure about that drop, think it will prove quite popular, along with the quadjumper.

Got all four rogue one micro fighter sets along with the r2d2 may the fourth polybag. Ordered the Y Wing also while it was on sale that day, but back ordered til later in the month. No big deal as I have plenty of sets I haven't built yet. 

On 9.5.2017 at 1:00 PM, MartinCliffe said:

Summer wave sets are out in Hong Kong (and Singapore, I believe) so I placed a Toys'R'Us order that arrived today:

3x 75166 First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack
1x 75180 Rathtar Escape
2x 75182 Republic Fighter Tank
1x 75186 The Arrowhead

along with 1x 75165 Imperial Trooper Battle Pack and 2x 75132 First Order Battle Pack

Could you post pictures of the sets?

1 hour ago, makoy said:

Got Kanan's speeder bike on clearance :)

I recently got the set too for -50%. Glad I can use the hairpiece for S2 Kanan without mask - still got the old S1 Kanan with black hair.

Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know if Lego had sales decrease for SW? Because here in Germany many stores have like 40-50% discount for most sets.

The summer sets are all available in TRU Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia. At least these are the places I friends that I can confirm. HK had been selling the sets fore more than a week.

I am eyeing the battle packs for tomorrow.

On 5/9/2017 at 3:44 PM, xboxtravis7992 said:

Tie Striker for $45 USD clearance at Walmart!

The Walmarts near me have them marked down to $35, was tempted to get a second (and third) TIE Striker, but not yet.

20 hours ago, Ahzeal said:

Just got the summer 2017 battle packs from Smyths in the UK:

75166 - First Order Tranbsport Speeder Battle Pack
75167 - Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike Battle Pack

Both £11.99

My son always complains about how we don't have Smyths here in the US, because based on some YouTube videos, they have a great selection of WWE figures.

21 hours ago, Brickdad said:

Not entirely sure about that drop, think it will prove quite popular, along with the quadjumper.

I've only been back from my 'Dark Age' for a short period of time but it seems like every Rogue One set and every TFA set has had at least 20% discount at some point in time and most sets much more. If your willing to wait then I'm 99% sure it will be discounted some where either directly or via an offer. 

Not considered ''Lego'' per say but I gave Brickarms a shot and bought some gun models + blaster pack.

Let's see how it goes :)

May the 4th haul arrived today!

2x 75171 Battle on Scarif (40% off)

R2-D2 poly

Plan is to mod the Scarif sets to a bigger bunker when I have time. Also, 4 Scarif stormtroopers!

Got 75174 Desert Skift, 75160U-wing microfighter, and the 75164 imperial battle pack to get the R2-D2 set

Picked up the latest Rebel battlepack at the Lego store last week and got the R3-M2 polybag.

Also grabbed the latest Lego Star Wars magazine with the (rather neat) Vulture Droid mini model.

Got the Bounty Hunters battle pack. I'll use them as easter egg for my MOC this Saturday.

Happened across 75158 Combat Frigate with 50% off at the local TRU, so it was a no-brainer, especially since I was just about to order one at full price before they get retired. The ship has a nice design, a bit tough to handle perhaps (even with the handle) but I quite like the look of this bulky, no-nonsense warship, and the build was interesting enough and didn't get repetitive. (Though I really wish I'd thought of properly aligning the spinning engine thingy at the appropriate step! OCD got the better of me when the engine axis was slightly rotated in its default position, so I had to tear half the ship apart to fix it...)

The minifigs are a mixed bag; Ahsoka is the main reason I got the set in the first place, and Sato is okay, but the rest were duplicates for me (not that there's anything wrong with another Kallus, except for the lack of a hair piece). That said, when a second-hand Ahsoka alone can cost 2/3 of the price I paid for the whole thing, I really can't complain.

Edited by Lawngnome

Got the Bounty Hunter Battle Pack for £9.59 - they had wrongly shelved it with other battle packs which were reduced. Got Vader Transformation for £19.99. My son is over the moon! And, ahem, I am also!

Not a set, but I got my hands on Stass Allie finally. I just need the Ithorian to have all the Jedi(sans the TV shows' introductions).