KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Got a great deal.

75120 - K-2SO

75164 - Rebel Trooper Battle Pack

3x 75165 - Imperial Trooper Battle Pack

75169 - Duel on Naboo

75170 - The Phantom

75172 - Y-Wing Starfighter

Everything was at least 50% off, Y-Wing was 60% off and the Battle Packs 70% off and now I have everything I wanted from the previous wave.

Summer wave is next, and UCS Snowspeeder. I will wait for a good deal for these. Lego Star Wars is just too expensive in Norway to buy full price.

The U-wing starfighter without minifigs,  rebel trooper battle pack from rogue one and home one calamari cruiser. 

Now my rebel army is complete :) 

My Battle of Scarif finally came in the other day, after it was backordered on May 6th. For the 36€ sale price, a nice enough set, but not worth the full price.

Picked up some great deals on older MISB sets for my various sub-them builds.

-7958: Star Wars Advent Calendar (2011)

-9489: Endor Rebel Trooper & Imperial Trooper Battle Pack (2012)

Well I went to Walmart after a bizarre set of circumstances forced me there. Not going into specific details but several mishaps had me looking for a non-lego related item. I went to several places before I broke down and went to Walmart. I decided as always to check the Lego aisle just in case of a super deal. And a deal I found. At first I notice a few nexo knights sets on clearance which was decent. Then I notice a few star Wars sets also on sale. But then I saw the Encounter on Jakku for $30, wow. I almost picked it up and left. Then I saw Captain Rex's At-Te for $60. Not extremely interested in that set but the price was good. That's when I notice Krennic's shuttle. I saw a yellow tag, could it be. Could it be on clearance. Yes it was. $54. My heart skipped a beat. Being as I wasn't planning on making any purchases I didn't have much cash on me at the time. I quickly scrounged through my wallet to see how much cash I had. I had just enough at around $60. I bought Krennics shuttle right then and there. I considered the other sets but neither really interested me as much as the shuttle. I promised myself if the set ever hit $60 I'd buy it, and as luck had it the set was on sale. It was the last one too. I've never found many amazing deals at that Walmart but today a light must've shined on me. For many that may not be a "super awesome deal" but for me that was the score of the month. Also for the non-Lego related item I needed, turns out I had it the whole time.  

Tl:Dr bought Krennic's shuttle for $54. Moral is always check the Lego aisle even if you have no plans to purchase a set.

11 hours ago, FishW said:

Well I went to Walmart after a bizarre set of circumstances forced me there. Not going into specific details but several mishaps had me looking for a non-lego related item. I went to several places before I broke down and went to Walmart. I decided as always to check the Lego aisle just in case of a super deal. And a deal I found. At first I notice a few nexo knights sets on clearance which was decent. Then I notice a few star Wars sets also on sale. But then I saw the Encounter on Jakku for $30, wow. I almost picked it up and left. Then I saw Captain Rex's At-Te for $60. Not extremely interested in that set but the price was good. That's when I notice Krennic's shuttle. I saw a yellow tag, could it be. Could it be on clearance. Yes it was. $54. My heart skipped a beat. Being as I wasn't planning on making any purchases I didn't have much cash on me at the time. I quickly scrounged through my wallet to see how much cash I had. I had just enough at around $60. I bought Krennics shuttle right then and there. I considered the other sets but neither really interested me as much as the shuttle. I promised myself if the set ever hit $60 I'd buy it, and as luck had it the set was on sale. It was the last one too. I've never found many amazing deals at that Walmart but today a light must've shined on me. For many that may not be a "super awesome deal" but for me that was the score of the month. Also for the non-Lego related item I needed, turns out I had it the whole time.  

Tl:Dr bought Krennic's shuttle for $54. Moral is always check the Lego aisle even if you have no plans to purchase a set.

Seconded, always check the LEGO aisle for deals at Walmart.  I have the Walmart app on my phone and you can check the price of any particular item at multiple Walmarts in your vicinity.  It will also show the online price as well as the store price for whichever store you have set as the default.

The "Death Trooper" Empire Battle Pack and the Carbonite Freezing Chamber. The Carbonite set was interesting, it is my first Boba Fett in ten years! It is funny comparing him side by side with my old one, the old Boba Fett really looks like Marvin the Martian in comparison :laugh:

I picked up a MISB Jabba's Palace (9516) and Rancor Pit (75005) for less than the original retail prices!

Never know what you're going to find out there...

Just bought the 75166 First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack for 17,99 € and the 75167 Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike Battle Pack for 13.49€ I had a coupon for 25%, thats why it was cheaper. 

75139 Battle on Takedona. Finally got my hands on this Kylo Ren(I decided to get DC set with Red Hood in it previously). Was afraid I was going to miss out on it. 

Had no intention to buy any Lego today, but ended up proceeding with some eBay and Bricklink purchases.

• MISB 8038: The Battle of Endor
  • Near mint 6210: Jabba's Sail Barge (with box, instructions, and sticker sheet)

Edited by eliminator

12 minutes ago, eliminator said:

Had no intention to buy any Lego today, but ended up proceeding with some eBay and Bricklink purchases.

• MISB 8038: The Battle of Endor
  • Near mint 6210: Jabba's Sail Barge (with box, instructions, and sticker sheet)

I also had that in mind, then made the fatal mistake of creating a mini-fig wish-list on bricklink and stumbled on a store with everything relativly cheap. 

''Hello Pay-Pal my old friend''

I found two Star Wars set for $5 each first one 75131 Resistance Trooper Battle Pack and 75120 K-2SO. (My first construction figure if you don't count the very first Bionicle.) 

75167 Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike Battle Pack. I actually kinda like the Speeder Bike even... Now the big question, when will we see the final piece of the bounty hunter puzzle, Zuckuss?

Heads up Aussies, target has the new sets already. Very surprising to see Australia getting something on time. Picked up the bounty hunter speeder bike. The bike actually is pretty cool, but the figures definitely make it worth getting.

Imperial Troop Transport 75078

It has been collecting dust on a shelf at the only store in my town that actively stocks LEGO, so I decided to buy it. Like the past four or five I've purchased of this set, I only want the Stormtroopers for army building. The rest of the pieces go into my bins.