KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

21% in The Netherlands, if I'm not mistaken. Could also be less, but here the taxes are included in the price.

Recently bought some of the battlepacks

25%! Jesus Christ....

Agreed on Encounter on Jakku and the latest swarm of X-Wings, I really don't dig them.

I'll have to wait and see clearer shots of the new rogue sets to get a better opinion on them: but for those that dislikes them, just wait for the new death star, can't be worse than Assault on Hoth.

I found a bunch of the Utapau trooper battle packs at a store near me. Haven't decided if I want to buy one yet though

I would get at least one. I have two and they're really good. Very unique helmet mold for the airborne trooper, which is really cool.

Bricklinked the a-wing pilot from 2013, Ree-Yees and two Bith musicians. Wish I came out of the dark age in 2013 D:

When I look at Brickset, I've found that 2013 was my biggest year for SW purchases in terms of sets. So much good material.

Edited by HawkLord

I found a bunch of the Utapau trooper battle packs at a store near me. Haven't decided if I want to buy one yet though

Although it's probably marked up get one or two! While I missed out originally I later brick linked the figures and oh my god, those are some of the best clone troopers Lego has made.

I look on the "new " Poes X-wing as kind of a rental, it's a generic, nothing special X-wing from the Resistance X-wing "motor pool" that he borrowed to go find Lor San Tekka, Where as his "Old" X-wing is his personal X-wing with some choice modifications.

From what I read that was his x-wing (he had a matching helmet and same marking in blue as on the orange) then when he lost it he got upgraded to the slightly new model and got transferred to black squadron

That's just ridiculous. Do you have income taxes as well?

Taking into account all deductions, about 51% of our income if a person earns over € / $ 32000 per annum

Edited by Raelthorne

Taking into account all deductions, about 51% of our income if a person earns over € / $ 32000 per annum

Good lord!!!!!!

Good lord!!!!!!

Don't mean to derail the thread. Yup, then as I said:

23% sales tax (VAT) and then add in "stealth" taxes such as property tax, water charges, 33% tax on interest earned on your savings, €40 per annum tax per credit card, up to 2.5% tax on your withdrawals from an ATM and an additional 2% tax / levy on insurance payments due to financial mismanagement & poor regulation in the Insurance Sector.

Edited by Raelthorne

General question, what are you guys from europe paying as taxes on such products (Lego)? It's 15% in Canada

Well, 15% in Quebec, 13% in Ontario (where I am), but it pretty much goes down from there (I think Alberta is 7% and they whine about that).

Got a lucky find. Found 75050 B-wing at my local toys r us. Also got 75080 ATT, and 75075 microfighter AT-AT along with it

I got a 20% toys r us coupon but I don't know what to use it on hmm.

If you want Captain Rex's AT-TE, that's $96. The CTT, that's $88. The TIE vs. A-Wing, that's $72. The X-Wing, that's $64. Jakku, that's $48. Star Scavenger, that's $40. Eclipse Fighter, that's $24. Or if you want something else, the regular price times 0.20.

If you want Captain Rex's AT-TE, that's $96. The CTT, that's $88. The TIE vs. A-Wing, that's $72. The X-Wing, that's $64. Jakku, that's $48. Star Scavenger, that's $40. Eclipse Fighter, that's $24. Or if you want something else, the regular price times 0.20.

If I were in your position, I'd be tempted by the Resistance X-Wing and the Tie vs. A-Wing combo

Product x 0.80 = net before tax

Product x 0.80 = net before tax

That way too.

I have one of those TRU 20% off coupons. Trying to think of a way to convince the wife to use it on one of the new sets, Too bad TRU doesn't carry the Hoth set. 20% off that would be $200 even.

Edited by JPN366

It came in the mail with a small catalog. The awing set sounds good with the coupon because that set is definitely not worth $90.

Torn on weither or not I should buy Jabba off bricklink, that guy alone is worth more than a small set itself. Meanwhile there is no one to tail slap poor Bib Fortuna :( Also seriously considering getting all of the Rogue One sets D: