KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Last 2 weeks:

X-Wing 9493

Y-wing 9495

Tie-fighter 9492

Fury class interceptor 9500

Polybag ISD 30056

UCS Super Star Destroyer 10221

Saesee Tiin's starfighter 9498

Endor rebel troopers 9489

I finally caved and ordered Jabba's Palace (9516) last night from Amazon (UK). It's currently available for £89.39 which is the cheapest I've see it (Link here)

I hoping it's worth it, even at that price it seems expensive! :look:

Same here, I was holding out for at least a 33% reduction but caved at £89.39 and yes, that still seems expensive - I'll be kicking myself when/if it finally drops any lower.

Also just ordered a Captain Antilles minifig from Bricklink.

Edited by Praiter Yed

Picked up Leia-Boushh loose in a flea-market. I'm not interested in the Jabba's Palace set, but Boushh was a must-get for me.

Today the Sith-Fury Interceptor arrived and am very happy with! It's a nice and detailed set, but was surprised how heavy it actually is compared to it's size :tongue:

Am a fan off the Darth Malgus fig, normally I don't like bald figs, but he's just great :sweet:

Tomorrow I'm going to pick up some (my first) planet sets.

Today, I was able to pick up an Endor Planet Set, I actually really like everything about this set and now I have someone to driver my AT-ST. I really need to stop buying though, the winter wave is going to make a pretty big hole in my wallet, as I'm buying the Clone vs. Droideka Battle Pack, A-Wing Starfighter, Rancor Pit, Umbaran MHC, Republic BARC Speeder and Kamino Planet set for sure, still debateing getting the AT-RT set itself or just picking up a 501st clone on Ebay. On top of that, I also have to keep in mind that the summer wave may also have some great sets and that the May the Fourth Be With You limited Edition Minifig will also be something I'll probally want (really hope that, the Minig this year will be Dexter since we're going to get Pong Krell.)

Edited by North Lego Star

Over the last week.

Jabba's Palace

Desert Skiff

M/Falcon

Slave One

Palpatine's Shuttle

Can't seem to stop at the moment especially as I realised that I hardly have any Clones or Battledroids

Edited by AngryChair

Last week I got the Sith Fury class interceptor at eighteen dollars off. Just this morning I picked up two more 2011 clone BPs at retail, unfortunatley. Those guys are getting harder to find now.

I just bought the Battle for Geonosis set and noticed a couple Lego Star Wars books on sale, Character Encyclopedia and The Visual Dictionary, so I got those too.

I just bought the Battle for Geonosis set and noticed a couple Lego Star Wars books on sale, Character Encyclopedia and The Visual Dictionary, so I got those too.

Did you manage to get them both together in the collectors edition pack? I managed to get it for about £10, which is half the price from if i had bought them separately.

I bought a second set of Luke's Landspeeder (8092), because it was a good deal. I'll keep this one sealed and save it for now.

Did you manage to get them both together in the collectors edition pack? I managed to get it for about £10, which is half the price from if i had bought them separately.

There is a collectors edition pack? I hadn't noticed that... No, I was just browsing Barnes & Noble (a bookstore here in the US) and noticed many of their Lego books were on sale. I got them separately, for about $20 USD. I also got Sariel's book.

As an UCS fan, I ordered the B-Wing Starfighter with the advent calendar on the LEGO shop.

Free shipping and double VIP points! Can't resist such a great offer :classic: .

I ordered it with some bricks on pick-a-brick, for some MOC's :wink: .

My UCS imperial shuttle (10212) arrived today! And some magnets, to see if I can pry the minifigs off... ;)

My wife was lucky enough to find an AT-ST 10174 on an online flee market for 350dkr, approx. $60. The box is slightly damaged but all the pieces are still in the original bags and instructions were included.

The bags are not numbered, so if anyone could tell me how many bags are supposed to be in the box it would be most appreciated.

Now with the holiday discounts I couldn't resist picking up Jabba's Palace at €95...

I built it, too, and must say it was a nice build. Still not worth the standard €150 but nice, and the outlook of the Rancor pit is what finally convinced me of buying it.

I picked up two 9748 Droid developer kit sets, one is still sealed in bags, but now I have to sell one since I can't justify having two same sets to the wife :classic:

I had the chance to get 7965 Millennium Falcon for $65, so I am quite pleased. I contemplated it a lot, but I decided to pull the trigger in the end at that price.

Just bought the lovely midi-scale Millenium Falcon 7778 and the 8099 Star Destroyer. They are both really well built and have great detailing for such tiny ships :thumbup: