Sign in to follow this  
Legostein

Minor MIDI model update: Trade Fed. Landing Craft

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hello everybody!

Ah well. I have a bad feeling about this and probably also a bit of a bad conscience. :sceptic:

Recently I announced my new MIDI model project where eveything is to scale with the official MIDI Star Destroyer (LEGO® set 8099). As 1 stud equals 50 meters here, many common and popular starships from the Star Wars Galaxy will either be to small to build or very tiny.

That is exactly the case with this model. It only consists of 10 pieces, looks simple and is a primitive buid. But it is as accurate as possible in that special scale. Maybe it's of interest for those people among you who decided to build a MIDI fleet.

Anyway, here are the images. :classic:

c-9979-landing-craft-midi-01.jpg

c-9979-landing-craft-midi-07.jpg

c-9979-landing-craft-midi-08.jpg

I hope you're not too disappointed with this model. Bigger and more accurate models are soon to come, promised! :classic:

Have a great week,

~ Christopher

Edited by KielDaMan
Indexed

Aww it's cute.

Nar it doesn't really matter about the level of detail if its to scale then its to scale.

I was completely thrown by this because every time I look at the images I think the 'foot' is off centre - I had to check your instructions to make sure it wasn't *huh*. There's nothing wrong with a primitive build and when you set yourself a challenge... well, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Plus it looks spot-on next to your munificent.

I'm still looking forward to more of these midi builds :sweet: