Sign in to follow this  
Lalror

Some Big Motorcycle...

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Here it is, my latest LDD moc. Really there is nothing to tell, its just a lego model. Enjoy.

~Lalror

5760588702_29d8762d74_b.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

That's a pretty cool design, almost like something that Batman would ride. I like the way you've put together the wheels. Has that been used anywhere before, or is it your own invention?

Needs a little more detail on the "interior", maybe seating for 2 minifigs, and some sort of method for steering.

Interesting design, true it does look like something Batman would ride which is why I'm wondering why it's being posted in the TOWN forum.

In any case, keep on LDDing 'Lalror' ! :grin:

Immediately reminds me of the the Batcycle in the Dark Knight.

Pretty cool!

I did NOT post it in this section, it got moved here from the LDD area for some weird reason. Thanks for the compliments though.

Nice cycle. As everyone else said, it looks like the Batcycle. BTW, it got moved because completed LDD MOCs belong in their respective themes. Only WIPs can go in the LDD forum, I think.

Nice cycle. As everyone else said, it looks like the Batcycle. BTW, it got moved because completed LDD MOCs belong in their respective themes. Only WIPs can go in the LDD forum, I think.

Correct.

(Or MOCs where you share the LXF.)

Oh, and if it shouldn't been moved here, to where should it have been moved? I thought it was a motorcycle.