Sign in to follow this  
Stormbringer

Pokemon Compilation #1

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

You might have seen my stuff before on Flickr and Mocpages, but I'll post it here in case you missed out. btw, this is my first post! :)

So here is my Pokemon Compilation #1 that features Marowak, Cubone, Magmar, Latios, Scyther, and Gallade.

I tried to make Pokemon that have not been made into Lego before (I've been seeing alot of Charizards and Lucarios around lately)

5690595851_0f156ffd83.jpg

First up is Marowak and Cubone. With the new bone pieces out, I thought of these guys and used a white droid torso for Marowak's skull.

5691171600_35a8e7c519.jpg

Next is Magmar. A strong pure fire-type.

5691172710_979f1c9893.jpg

One of my favorite Pokemon is Latios, a major powerhouse to any team. Just give him Soul Dew, and say bye-bye to your opponent.

5691171958_db1c327c5e.jpg

Gallade, a Psychic/Fighting type that has sword-like arms makes him an instant pick for my team.

With the combination of green and teal katana's, Gallade is certainly my second favorite here.

5690597169_1ff6681091.jpg

My entire team.

5690597863_cae7b83ce6.jpg

I get around posting my Compilation Team #2 soon.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Awesome! :cry_happy: (but no solo pick of Scyther?). :laugh: This is some of the best PokeMon Legos I have ever seen. They're basically minifig scale too that makes them even better. Can't wait to see more.

Marowak is too big, but it looks great! But My fav here is Magmar- Very, very recognizable! I hope that #1 means that you will continue this series!

Very well done brickbuilt Pokemon(s) Stormbringer! I'm really impressed how you accurately captured each pocket monster's look. Great job and looking forward seeing more of your Pokemon creations here in EB. :thumbup:

Fantastic stuff Stormbringer! This brings back a lot of memories of hours of playing either the game boy or the trading card game. Sadly, I do not know some of the newer ones, but Magmar and Marowak looks great. I am looking forward to seeing wave 2.

Great creations, Stormbringer! I had found your work on Brickshelf a few weeks(?) ago, and was wondering if you'd post them here. :laugh:

They all look fantastic, but my favorite has got to be "Scyther"; I love the use of the lime green flipper for his face!

Wow! These are so neat! The face for Marowak is so awesome. Excellent use of this piece.

Wow, these are by far the best Lego Pokemon I have ever seen. Very nice work.

Magmar looks really good, and Magmar is one of my favorite Pokemon!

There are so many so-so or just bad Pokemon builds out there that I have to say, I was tremendously surprised when these images loaded. Some inspired parts use, too. Bring on the others!